Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Greetings 11er's,

I shall break the long silence.....where the heck are you guys?  Lots of new members and everyone is quiet.  No one has any new information or experiences to share with us?  Nothing?  Nada???  LOL....

Ok so Gene.....you keep getting 123, 1234.... 111x111 is 123,21 1111x1111 is 1234321......you are surrounded by 11's.....multiple 11's....all 11's on this forum....this is just a guess....but strange that you keep seeing those numbers.....they certainly mean something exclusive to you.

I, on the other hand continue to see the 11's every which way but something very significant has happened to me.  I see 333 at very significant moments ......there have been lots of changes in my life and 333 turns up just when I need a sign.  It is absolutely magnificent!  Unbelievable.....and a few weeks ago, it appeared on my iPad as the exact time 3:33 and right next to it playing and displaying on my iPad was the song " Formless Presence" by Constance Denby.  This cannot be a " coincidence" ......??

I am in absolute awe every time 333 appears.....I love it!  It loves me.....!!!  I feel so blessed that I receive these signs....just thought I would share this with all you guys out there.  I also miss hearing from the old guys like Jason, Dred, and 11er Steve, Lion, Bridge, and many others who have posted...  I hope you are all doing well.  Please drop me a note telling me you are ok.

So I have something else to share with you.  There's nothing good to watch on 800 channels of t.v. So I now watch You Tube.....I found a series of shows that I really enjoy....Damon Berry's  " Knowledge of Forever Time" ...if you haven't watched his shows do so.....there is some element of sensationalism but I think his shows portray what really has been kept from us.  If you still think that the pyramids were built by slaves, I strongly suggest you watch his shows.  He has a few of them that are quite interesting.  After you watch them tell me what you think.

I would also like to mention, that we should keep on digging for answers to this phenomenon.  Let's not give up.  Ten years ago, no one spoke about near death experiences...now everyone is sharing their experiences including Doctors who have experienced it.  Most people now believe that there is an afterlife and it is beautiful.  I think that someday, we will discover the true meaning of our 11 experiences .....just like the near death experiences.....( if you are interested in near death, Raymond Moody is the best guy to listen too on You Tube).

I wish you all the best!

Xoxo
Namaste, Lin

A team of astronomers have found 60 new planets orbiting stars close to Earth's solar system, including a planet named Gliese 411b that they are calling a super Earth. They also found evidence of 54 more planets possibly bringing the number up to 114. All the stars the astronomers looked at had at least one planet with them. This could make the number of planets well into the trillions, making the odds of life overwhelming. Just amazing the mysteries and wonders that are out there that we know nothing about.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/02/14/astronomers-discover-60-new-worlds-find-super-earth.html
11 Phenomenon Forum / Re: 123, 1234, 234
« Last post by Gene on February 07, 2017, 02:22:42 AM »
Still getting a lot of consecutive numbers flooding through. I keep seeing 123 everywhere, especially on the clock. I will also very frequently notice the numbers reversed or scrambled, such as 231, 321,132... The numbers also appear like 1023... The elevens continue to come with seldom more than a couple days where it is quiet.
11 Phenomenon Forum / Re: What are your experiences with the number 11?
« Last post by Gene on January 11, 2017, 03:14:50 PM »
...this is just a quick note to say I agree with Lin. I feel that this year will be a good one for us 11ers. just to let you all know I spoke with someone that hears the spirits and she told me that the number is a special calling from God for a specific work we must do. she was not able to tell me that work, but she did make it clear that it was not a think to joke with. we must take it serous and we are surrounded by guardian angels whom are trying to help us complete our mission...

Lion, I'm also getting the feeling that part of this is about having a calling. It is something that I have really been trying to get a better reading on. I do think there is something to being surrounded by guardian angels. Billy Graham has said, "His angels continually watch over us." Scripture and many people's experiences back that up.

Gene
« Last post by Gene on January 11, 2017, 02:56:38 PM »
Lin, It seems a lot of spiritual people are having the same feeling that 2017 is going to be a turnaround year. I like the sounds of that. I keep getting the numbers 123 coming at me fast which also makes me think that things are lining up for something big... I think with a few less challenges and distractions the good people of this world will be able to better able to help and encourage others who need it. The Bible mentions people being blessed so that they can be a blessing.

Sounds like you had a very busy and interesting month/trip. And no doubt enlightening!

Gene
« Last post by Gene on January 11, 2017, 02:29:26 PM »
My experience started in Nov or Dec 2015.  Like everyone else, I started seeing many sequences of numbers 1010, 1111, etc for 3 months until I noticed it.  I mentioned it to my husband who told me about the study of numbers.  I started reading numerology sites.  I would see repeated 1 or 2 often.  I am going through a very difficult time of transition and have spent the last year not working and trying to pull myself back up.  Lots of challenges!  I'm hoping the numbers are letting me know I'm on the right track...

Welcome, Weezabelle. You are not alone in your experiences with the repeating numbers or in your challenges. There are a lot of people trying to pull themselves up right now. I think you are right about the numbers letting you know you are on the right track. I have had this feeling for quite some time that part of the message is to encourage. We are all individuals so we need to consider our own gut feeling and circumstances surrounding the numbers and synchronicity, in general, but I keep seeing them as much needed encouragement. They so frequently come at the moments I need a reminder that there is a bigger picture to our place in the universe, yet when my mind is usually farthest away from thinking about these various numbers when they come. We are not alone!
« Last post by Big lion on January 10, 2017, 02:54:11 PM »
Welcome Weezabelle.
this is just a quick note to say I agree with Lin. I feel that this year will be a good one for us 11ers. just to let you all know I spoke with someone that hears the spirits and she told me that the number is a special calling from God for a specific work we must do. she was not able to tell me that work, but she did make it clear that it was not a think to joke with. we must take it serous and we are surrounded by guardian angels whom are trying to help us complete our mission. my opinion as I have know this lady for a few years now and I stand by her divine knowledge as I have seen the things she has said in church come to pass.
we should all that time to pray for our specific instructions and direction.
also if anyone has spoken to anyone that see or hear please let us know what you have been told
be blesses and happy new year to all
« Last post by Lin on January 06, 2017, 08:47:31 PM »
Hi Weezaelle and welcome. 

Thanks for posting and sharing your experiences.  I believe the numbers appear with a great amount of significance especially during life changes.  And yes....you are being reassured that you are not alone....that you you will never be alone .....that spirit is with you....all the time.  Rest assured that you will get through every storm....that it is all part of life.....that each and every one of us will experience hardship(s) at some point during our life.  And we will experience joy and happiness as well.  We would not know joy and happiness without the hard times.....

Gene:  I hope whatever you are experiencing will pass soon.  I "predict" that 2017 will be a better year for all of us.  I just have a good feeling that things will workout.....i am very optimistic that the world may get a little better than it's been.  More and more people are having spiritual experiences....many people now know in their hearts that there is a lot more than just the physical plane that we experience.

I was out of the country for the past 31 days.....I visited seven countries....all of which had a lot of poverty.....during this time, I continued to experience repeating numbers that I receive frequently.....many times they appeared when I was thinking about how to help make the world a better place.

I also had another experience with the number 444.  Long story short, I was trying to enjoy a cup of coffee in solitude when an elderly man started yelling and creating a scene....as he was doing so I remember thinking about all I wanted to do was enjoy my coffee...why is this guy disturbing my peace?  So I smiled at him instead of yelling at him....asked him if I could buy him a chocolate chip cookie...he calmed right down....smiled at me and stopped being a PIA.  I glanced at my phone...three 444's.....the time 4:44 pm and two consecutive emails appeared.....all at 444.  It was spirit...giving me kudos for doing a good job!  No doubt about it....confirmation that I did the right thing....raised the vibration level .....

So I would like to wish everyone a very Happy and healthy New Year!  And please continue to share your experiences! 

Namaste
Xoxo
Lin 8)
« Last post by Weezabelle on December 30, 2016, 10:38:09 AM »
My experience started in Nov or Dec 2015.  Like everyone else, I started seeing many sequences of numbers 1010, 1111, etc for 3 months until I noticed it.  I mentioned it to my husband who told me about the study of numbers.  I started reading numerology sites.  I would see repeated 1 or 2 often.  I am going through a very difficult time of transition and have spent the last year not working and trying to pull myself back up.  Lots of challenges!  I'm hoping the numbers are letting me know I'm on the right track. I'm living my proper journey and the spirits are letting me know they are with me.  Some light at the end of the tunnel. 
I saw some posts about fear of the end of the world and the Mayan calendar back a few years ago....
Interesringly, I purchased a property in the Mayan Riviera in 2011!  The dream hasn't turned out as great as I'd hoped. 
I met some folks at a party last night who were talking about the phenomenon as it happened to them.  They tied it to a terrible health scare with their son. They believe the 11's were the spirits or universe letting them know it would all turn out ok.  Which it did! 

Numerology / Re: Another Phase of Human Evolution
« Last post by Gene on November 18, 2016, 01:24:01 AM »
Hi Lin. I am alive. I appreciate your concern. Just going through some stuff.

Reading some of these posts is really blowing my mind. Just responded to 11erSteve about 7:11 and 8:11 and now I am reading this. These aren't times that have really gotten my attention, until a couple nights ago in a big way...

Hope you are well.

Gene
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10