Author Topic: 11 is everywhere  (Read 29976 times)

Stephen33

• View Profile
11 is everywhere
« on: June 28, 2011, 09:35:39 PM »
Okay. I have been seeing 11’s about 6+ times per day. Digital clock, everytime I look, it can read 9:11, 12:11, 2:11, 11:11, etc. When I buy something, I noticed it too. The price, a lot, has 11! This has been happening to me, at least when I began noticing, about 6 months ago. And today, right before I searched ‘11’ on the internet and found this site, once again I saw the time reading ‘9:11’ and almost flipped out. I even yelled out loud, “Oh come On!!” It’s driving me crazy. The new apartment I moved into is 611 -before I started piecing 11 together-and almost everything in one way or another has this insane 11 attached to it. Why all of a sudden? I tried doing the math, and forget it, because I know the odds will be insane. And it only happens when I don't make a conscious effort, like my eyes will be drawn to it. I have no idea what it means if it means anything at all. 

Take care

Stephen

Sage

• View Profile
Re: 11 is everywhere
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 07:38:11 PM »
Have you figured this thing out yet?  I don't understand this 1111,33,11, 22.  Can you explain?

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 09:18:29 PM »
Have you figured this thing out yet?  I don't understand this 1111,33,11, 22.  Can you explain?

Are you seeing the repeating numbers all the time too? If so; how long has it been happening?

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 09:25:52 PM »
And it only happens when I don't make a conscious effort, like my eyes will be drawn to it. I have no idea what it means if it means anything at all.

Stephen

This is very similar to what has been happening to me. It definitely seems to happen most when I am preoccupied. The numbers just seem to grab you. It can be very annoying at times when it is happening full tilt. It must mean something. This is happening to a lot of people out there now. It cannot be a coincidence. If I were the only one it was happening to I would not believe it was a coincidence. I might think I was crazy though. Thankfully it is happening to many others. Lol...

pj0fan21

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 10:46:14 PM »
Thank goodness I found this site. I thought I was crazy! I'm a kid (I don't wanna say my age) and this has been happening to me for the past few months. I thought it was funny at first, but now it scares me. I see it. All the time. If I look for it, it isn't there, but if I don't, it appears. I told my mom, and she didn't believe me. I don't know what to say or do any more. Everywhere I go, 11 is there.

stevecasagranda

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 05:57:48 PM »
Hey Stephan, I'm having the same experience. Read my post. Steve Bighouse

stevecasagranda

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2011, 12:22:14 AM »
   For about a year and a half I've been seeing 11 minutes after the hour every day.  I see it on my digital clock in the living room, the small clock in the corner of the computer monitor, on the clock on the stove, my alarm clock, on my phone, as well as my car radio. I see 11 minutes after on clocks in public and at the homes of friends too.
   I don't wait for 11 minutes after the hour to come around, my eyes just go to the clock at that specific time. On average I see it 2 to 3 times a day. My record is 9 in one day. It must have taken weeks, even months to even recognise that you're seeing it. It's interesting to roll with it but after so many months you wonder why you keep seeing 11 minutes after the hour. I became frustrated with it and continued to see it. Sometimes when I saw it I'd think "Of course it's 11 minutes after the hour, what other time could it possibly be?"
   It's been with me for a long time now and shows no signs of letting up. I don't understand it either but maybe we can make some sense of it anyway.
   I'd love to talk about it if anyone has any thoughts, Steve Bighouse

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 10:04:54 PM »
I thought it was funny at first, but now it scares me. I see it. All the time. If I look for it, it isn't there, but if I don't, it appears.

It has been happening to me for a long time. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Think of it as a great mystery/adventure.

Van18

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 08:20:53 PM »
Hi Steven,

It started for me about 3 years ago. At first I never took any notice then it began to be a everyday occurrence. I mean how many times did it happen for me to notice right? I used to get anxious about it and sometimes even afraid to look at the time or would be anxious about the date being the 11th of the month. Thinking that it would be a bad sign of something to come. Its been happening to me now for soo long that I'm used to it. I'm not afraid of it anymore, in fact I have embraced it to be something good. The only thing that baffles me is the mystery to it. Why is it that I'm not the only one? Why is it that it's the number 11? How could it be that one specific number out of 60??  And what does it mean? Have we been given a clue of something to come?? There definately is no coincidence that we have noticed it. There is more to this. I have a feeling we will find out one day.

garrymoore

• View Profile
    • work
work
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 06:27:17 PM »
hi  to all   www.11phenomenon.comers  this is my frst post and thought i would say  hello to you all  - 
 speak soon   
 gazza

phoenix911

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2011, 06:32:07 PM »
Hi gazza,

Welcome to 11Phenomenon.

Can't wait to hear your story Garry. Speak soon :)
There's no doubting this phenomenon is real.....

january11

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2012, 01:37:14 AM »
I have been seeing time 11:11, 1:11 and 4:44 and same numbers for almost 1 year now. Recently 7:11 and 9:11 is happening almost everyday. Yesterday I went shopping and after paying I was given back a balance of$ 11.11(10 $ bill, dollar,dime and a penny).

I really don't understand and I have tried to meditate a lot to figure out but I am cluelss

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2012, 04:38:37 PM »
I really don't understand and I have tried to meditate a lot to figure out but I am cluelss

Thanks for sharing your experiences and welcome to the forum!

At this point I don't think anyone has all the answers. I think this is a sign that coincides with so many other things pointing to this time period. I would ask that people going through this keep their minds alert to what is going on in the world and together we might be able to figure this out. People often ask for a sign from God. I doubt many of the people who have experienced this have had more direct confirmation on the existence of an order and higher power in the world anywhere else more than they have from this. When this reaches a certain level and you realize that countless others are having the same thing happen to them it is impossible to honestly discount. We might try in vain to ignore it, but we can't write it off. For the majority of people up to this point it is not something they knew even existed until it started happening to them.

acrossthetable

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2012, 06:57:03 PM »
7:11 and 9:11 are very common with me to. 

crazy11dude

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2012, 06:24:07 PM »
After seeing 11's everywhere for about a month, they seemed to have calmed down. For awhile there, I was pretty passionate about finding the reasoning behind this puzzling occurrence. I even had the thought that this could be a "count down" to something BIG if the 11's started to sequence down, say 11:11, 10:11, 9:11, 8:11, and so on. Today, I'm writing this off as pure coincidence and nothing else. However, it may regain my interest if it a "count down" sequence ever starts. Until then, I'm over it.

PS. Don't share this with others not associated with this forum as they may find you in need of mental assistance.