Author Topic: Sherpa  (Read 7791 times)

11erSteve

• View Profile
Sherpa
« on: June 22, 2014, 03:53:04 PM »
Hello 11ers,
   As promised my book Sherpa has hit Amazon.com A paperback costs 12.50 and a Kindle is only 3.99.
   As part of the self publishing deal I got I will receive some paperbacks, hardbound copies and kindles.
   I would be happy to send you a paperback or kindle for free when I get them. ETA 2 weeks.
   One way or another you might like to read about my thoughts. I worked really hard and managed to write 95,000 words in 7 months. It's the best thing I've ever created so I would be forever grateful for a little feedback.
   Sherpa isn't a book about mountaineering but it was written as a trek from advanced base camp to three peaks and back to advanced base camp. The peaks are problem solving, eliminating a certain form of ego that does us no good at this stage of human development and finally something that I call "The Power of Giving." That covers the first 10 chapters and chapter 11 is all about my experiences as an 11er.
   You never know if people are going to laugh at you or admire you for what you've done. I can take whatever comes from Sherpa. I have a feeling that the Universe is very smitten with the idea, after all the Universe was my co-author.
  All I can do is all I have done. My first book Presents of Mind and Sherpa are my contribution to fix what I can while I am here.
I hope that all 11ers read my book because maybe it will trigger something that helps us get a grip on what the is 11 after stuff is all about.
Sherpa on Amazon.com or get a copy from me for free in a few weeks. Just let me know, you can contact me here via email.
Peace and love 11erSteve

11erSteve

• View Profile
Re: Sherpa
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 03:57:27 PM »
If you go to Amazon.com you will have to look up Sherpa by using the authors name, Steve Casagranda (just so you know)
Thanks!

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 09:05:42 PM »
<---is stoked!!

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 10:11:36 AM »
I wish you the best with the book 11erSteve, did you plug the forums in the book?  It's a pretty big step to get out there and tell others your beliefs I hope the universe warmly welcomes your beliefs.   I know I tell myself to shut up so much cause my views are so wild I hate to freak the world out.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 09:57:15 AM »
Hi All 11er's,

I just finished reading 11er Steve's new book Sherpa and I urge everyone on the forum to read it.  Steve's book is about life!  He will take you on an exciting journey that will resonate with your own life.  He has the unique ability to infuse life's lessons in the stories he tells.

You will believe in destiny as you learn to let go of old issues and resentments.  He shows you how our lives have many peaks and valley's and that you are being given the chance to gain wisdom from the past, enabling you to climb steadily to the top.  The impossible (as we've seen on this forum) can become the possible and he provides many colorful fun examples.   Steve says that if you can eliminate ego and balance giving and receiving equally you'll be surprised at where it will take you!

He also devotes an entire chapter on the 11:11 Phenomenon with a surprise that will rock your boat.  Steve believes and gives many examples that thought is powerful.  This book was written from the heart.  It will touch your soul.  I laughed and cried as I read it and saw many correlations in my own life.  This is a must read for anyone who wants their soul to evolve.

Great job 11er Steve.....now if we could only get the entire planet to evolve ......I reached the summit that's for sure!

Namaste and love to all 11er's,
Lin

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 02:39:40 PM »
Thank you Lin. Your words were well chosen and I am very flattered.
I'll post again when the books arrive. 11erSteve

luckymadon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 07:00:02 PM »
I eat a copy! Does it come as an ebook also?

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 12:35:56 PM »
I have books now and I'd be happy to send one to anybody who wants one.
I really don't want all 570 of you to rush me all at once. But please ask for one. I have eBooks that I can send a promo code for or I can mail you a paperback.
No book reports are expected.
Sherpa is a metaphorical journey up and through some places of lofty understanding. Topics are problem solving, eliminating a certain form of ego that no longer does us any good and something I call The Power of Giving. The last chapter is all about being an 11er and I mentioned 11phenomenon.com several times.
Pointman, you book ids in the mail. Luckymadon I emailed yours. Gene and Bridgeman can I send you guys a copy?
Any other takers?
Available online at Trafford or Amazon.com Paperbacks are $12.50 (plus shipping) and an eBook is only $3.99
Peace and love   11erSteve   Steve Casagranda

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 09:48:30 AM »
Hey Steve, do you have a direct link to Amazon for the book? I have tried googling it and searched in amazon and had a hard time locating it.  I would like to include a plug for your book in my blog comments for the article of The Law of Vibration.  It seems to fit neatly into what i was trying to describe when i talk of  vibration and frequency. Plus more info that goes way beyond that when you account your own personal experiences and revelations that came with them.

Thanks again for the book, im really enjoyin it and i would like to help you promote it, in any small way i can.

--Jason

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2014, 11:04:38 AM »
Hello  Pointman19 (Jason) and others,
    I do not have a direct link but if you go to either Amazon.com or Trafford publishing.com and type in Sherpa or my last name Casagranda The book will come up. Thanks Jason. I think it's a clever little book!
   I also saw "I Origins" this past week and found it to be excruciating slow. There were 2 parts where 11's were brought up but no attempt was made to expose any answers. really a let down even though the ending was somewhat predictable.
   This would be a good place to say TY to all who post here. Pointman19 and Lin really have something to say. I wish I could post the way they do. Always sounding intelligent. And I think Lin hit the nail on the head once again. Ascension, I think, is what we are experiencing. The list of symptoms really hit home for me. Love U guys! 11erSteve 

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2015, 06:51:40 PM »
Hey guys,
   Things have slowed down a bit so I'm going to offer some free books. There are 10 sets of numbers and you can use one to download a copy of Sherpa at Trafford.com  If the first number you try doesn't work try another.
   If you don't want to read the whole book, that's understandable but I think anyone and everyone should read chapter 11. It's all about my experiences as an 11er. Probably a lot like yours. It's not stuffy in fact it's rather fun.

1. 10200000265588                4. 10200000265585                  7.  10200000265582          10.  10200000265579

2. 10200000265587                5. 10200000265584                  8.  10200000265581   

3. 10200000265586                6. 10200000265583                  9.  10200000265580            Yours truly, 11erSteve

Melbell1111

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2015, 12:09:20 AM »
I tried to add it to my cart and it said the SKU is unavailable...

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2015, 02:39:36 AM »
Steve,

Are those promotion codes or are they entered somewhere else?

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2015, 10:07:35 PM »
Yes, Gene, those are like a promo code. There should be an easy way to download the book at Trafford.com  11erSteve