Author Topic: Calling All Angels!  (Read 1825 times)

luckymadon

• View Profile
Calling All Angels!
« on: June 27, 2014, 08:04:24 AM »
First of all I wish to introduce myself and say thank you for accepting me into this mind engaging forum. I am luckymadon and I hope my experience here will be enlightening and uplifting.

My experience with the number 11 has been a long and transformational journey. My birthdate resonates with the number 11 (29), and since 2004 so does my name. (47)
11 is considered an angel number. It is the number of enlightenment. In my own personal opinion, I believe those who see the number 11 and 11:11 on a regular basis, they are the angels that it calls. We are very close to the end Times and the biblical 'rapture'. Those of us who see this number and put our faith in it are being called to purpose. We are the ones who will be spared during the rapture to rehabilitate the earth and restore natural order.

We are on the cusp, and making the transition from the Piscean age to the age of Aquarius. Aquarius is the 11th sign of the Zodiac and is enthusiastically dubbed "The Age of Enlightenment". It begins a new cycle in human evolution where the old establishment, the one that has failed us, will fall away and a New establishment will be put in place to restore earth to its natural, harmonious order.

If you see the number 11:11 on a regular basis, know that you are on the right track and are being called to duty. This is our time to shine.

Dred

• View Profile
Re: Calling All Angels!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 11:05:38 AM »
Welcome aboard luckymadon, It's great to have more experiences to read thank you for sharing what you know.  I look forward to to more conversation in the future. I love your astrological insight something we definitely need to more of I think.