Author Topic: I'd like to do a survey with those on this site.  (Read 3785 times)

luckymadon

• View Profile
I'd like to do a survey with those on this site.
« on: June 27, 2014, 09:40:34 AM »
In April of this year four of the planets came into an exact alignment. The alignment was a Cardinal Grand Cross. It became exact with each of the planets in opposition and squared to each other at 13 degrees, all in the Cardinal signs of the Zodiac. (Libra, Aries, Cancer and Capricorn) The planets involved are Pluto, Uranus, Mars and Jupiter.  I'm not an astrologer, but from my own research, this alignment is very powerful and will bring about major transformations in the current establishment in areas represented by the Cardinal signs. This is the age of enlightenment and 11 is the number of enlightenment. Those who are born with planets in Cardinal signs, especially if the degree of placement is between 8 and 16 degrees, will be most affected by these upcoming occurrences.

I have no planets in any of the Cardinal signs in my birth chart. I am one of those who sees and experiences the 11 on many random occasions. It has been happening for years. I once had a dream where planes were falling from the skies and crashing 50 metres or so away from me, yet I was not affected. Also in this dream, about six tornados came directly into my path, one after the other, and their tails went right through me without even knocking me off my feet. This has to mean something. 

What I'd like to do here is find out if others who frequently witness the 11 phenomenon have the same experience. Do any of you have planets in Cardinal signs in your birth chart?  If so or if not, please do reply and give the degree of placement. The purpose of this survey is to see how many of us are actually being called to duty.  Thanks for your cooperation.   :-)

MzNeicy

• View Profile
Re: I'd like to do a survey with those on this site.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 10:24:27 AM »
29 degrees here...I've been experiencing the 11 phenomenon since the tragedy of my daughter's death. She was 13 at the time. Birthday was 5-11...the other lil girls was 4-11. The same year my license plate and inspection expired 5-11.  And now it's on clocks..just everywhere 11.

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 10:58:08 AM »
I've never had a birth chart done, but this does sound very interesting, I hope we get more feedback.  My astrology sign is Aries born 3/25.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 12:35:05 PM »
Welcome LuckyMadon,

I love your posts....finally....11er's are. Starting to "come out."  LOL.  I have posted quite a bit lately...I see 11:11 quite frequently and finally did some research to find out what it is.  I realize it is a positive thing....nothing to be afraid of and I feel as though I am blessed.

I am a Capricorn 12/28
 Mars 4 degrees 49 min. Of Scorpio
Jupiter 19 degrees 26 mins. Of Gemini
Uranus 21 degrees 40 mins. Of Cancer
Pluto 24 degrees 47 mins of Leo

As for your dream....when did you have that dream?  I am very psychic in a dream state and had a dream we were being bombed (nuclear) a week to the day of 9/11.  The bomb hit right in front of a State park in Connecticut where the Connecticut victims have a memorial...you could also see the towers burning from that park.  Anyone from CT reading this post know I am talking about SHERWOOD island state park.  I didn't think anything of it until the towers were hit and then I knew that dream was a warning.....I later learned that many people had premonitions of 9/11 in a dream state.

This is one of many psychic dreams I have had.....

Lin

Scloud11

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 04:24:25 PM »
I have never had a birth chart done, but my birth date is 2/9 (11)

luckymadon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 06:45:12 PM »
Hello Lin
I had my dream in 2008, long after 9/11. That is interesting that you had a premonitory dream about 9/11. If only we knew they were premonitory BEFORE the fact and not after. A warning could have been sent.  :-)

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2014, 10:33:14 AM »
Im interested, heres the stats

Name: Jason

Birthday: 11-12-1979, Scorpio

ToB: 9:04 pm

Mars is 26 Degrees, Leo

Jupiter is 7 degrees, Virgo

Uranus is 21 Degrees Scorpio

Pluto is 20 Degrees Libra

Patricia

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 04:43:36 AM »
I did not have my birth chart read born 11/08/1959 do not know tthe time of my birth. I would like to have this read to me.