Author Topic: Divine intervention or ?  (Read 4678 times)

Lets Roll

• View Profile
Divine intervention or ?
« on: July 19, 2014, 11:35:24 PM »
 Hi all from the new guy. I am so glad I found this site. I was beginning to wonder about myself. This 11 thing started about 3 years ago for me. I too would wake and see the number 11 numerous times each week. At first I just passed it off as coincidental or my subconscious was somehow tuned into the number 11 and really didn't give it a lot of thought. Time continued and the mathematical improbability of events with the number 11 became undeniable to me. I mentioned it to a few friends and would get that " what are you talking about " look or comment. I found this site after one such incident last week. The new battery in my truck died for no apparent reason, however, there was enough power to power the clock. You guessed it, when I turned the key the clock read 1:11. I went to the Internet and here I am. From my perspective now it gets interesting. As I mentioned this all started about 3 years ago.
Six years ago I was taking Thanksgiving dinner to my son and his hunting buddy at elk camp. I got a late start and left home about 8:30 PM. It takes about 21/2 hrs to to get to the location where this happened. It's now sometime around 11 PM at night I am cruising 60 to 65 mph in light traffic listening to Dire Straits when I start to gain on the car in front of me. My guess is he is probably traveling about 55 mph. I look in my rear view mirror and see 2 cars closing on me. I get to a point where the forward car is about 3 seconds in front of me and I see his brake lights come on and he turns toward the right hand shoulder. I remember thinking that he was pulling over to let me pass. I think I looked in the rear view mirror next to check the closing cars. When I looked forward again I was head light to head light in a head on collision. Obviously, the car had moved to the shoulder to avoid the accident. What happened next? Brightness, stone cold silence, I see movement and a man's face in the upper right quarter of the drivers side window. This all happened in what seemed to be the blink of an eye. After 4 or 5 seconds of thinking to myself "what the      just happened? Did it really happen? What was that? I continue driving and realize I should be right on the bumper of the car in front of me. The forward car is now 1/8 to a 1/4 mile in front of me and the closing cars are way back there. I have asked myself a multitude of times if this was just a very close call or did it really happen. The answer is the same each time. I saw a man's face 18" from mine.
As time passed I had concluded that something, somebody or guardian angel did not want me to die or someone in other car to die. I now think it was me.

Mike

DOB 12/17 49
12+17=29
2+9=11

Dred

• View Profile
Re: Divine intervention or ?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 10:36:37 PM »
Welcome aboard Lets Roll, you know I can't sit here and say it is or isn't divine intervention.  What I can say though is that it was your experience and has gone on to help shape you and your perspective of life and to think outside the box.  Which over time drove you to coming here and sharing your experience with us.  Regardless if this happened or not does not matter, what matters is the affect it has had on you, and I appreciate you coming here to share it with us, and look forward to more conversation in the future.  Maybe it was divine enough to put you on the right path.  I've had my share of experiences that i question if it was completely of my own doing or something above had intervened.  So you are not alone here my friend.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 05:04:23 PM »
Welcome To the forum Let's Roll !  Thank you for sharing.  I think it was your guardian angel protecting you.  You obviously have more work to do on this planet and it was not your time.  Maybe you were protected because you are an 11er.....

Have you had other spiritual experiences?  Many 11er's have had a variety of spiritual experiences in their lives such as precognition and a highly developed intuition.  Let us know if you have had other experiences as well.

Thanks again for joining us!  We look forward to hearing more!

Namaste and love to all 11er's
Lin

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 07:35:05 PM »
I almost had an identical incident, both with an accident and my truck losing all electricity except for the clock and the engine (it was a 96 ranger, so the engine wasnt electrical.)

I never told this story on these forums but i did bring it up on George Barnards message forums (he is the one that introduced the idea of "midwayers", or at least, i learned of them through him) http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22648

If you get a chance, read that link and the thread i made on the forums over there. Was your experience similar? and when your electrical went out but your clock remained...was there electricity on around you? such as street lights, houses...

If you read my thread, youll know why i ask. If i so much as meet just ONE person that had this same experience....we may be onto something when it comes to the spirit guides trying to communicate with us other than numbers, electronics or "signs". 

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 07:54:07 PM »
well, i tried to modify that last post but i wanted to add another link to those forums i was talking about. I found a thread that may actually be close to what you experienced with the battery dying on you.  would you say this is similar?

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23539

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 12:25:43 AM »
That forum is a good find Pointman.  So much stuff already posted there, and a  lot to dig through.  Thanks for sharing.  As for your experience it's really amazing the effect on light/electronics and another thing I'll have to think about when dealing with my own experiences.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 01:40:24 PM »
Greetings from Vermont!

Hi 11er's !  It's been very very quiet on the forum lately.....what are you all doing?  I thought I would share a quick story with you about my recent 11:11 appearance.  Now that I've acknowledged the phenomenon I don't receive the 11's as much as I once did.  But my most recent experience was truly mystical......a reminder that source is in everything.

I am in the mountains of Vermont surrounded by a National Forest and 22 acres of farm.  The serenity and beauty of the trees turning their gorgeous colors has mesmerized me.  A few days ago, I took my IPAD and decided to walk near the river to take a few photo's.  So I took photos of a winding river, red, orange and gold trees, and all the river rock and went on my way.

Later during the day, I checked the photos I had taken and found that I took exactly 11 photos.  I didn't know how many photo's I had taken.  Number 11 of 11 photos (11 of 11 photos caption which appeared at the top of the photo) was of the river I photographed and low and behold, there was a perfect beam of light shining down on the river and rocks.......perfect....a perfect wide beam of light straight from heaven ......

Coincidence?  No I don't think so.  This was a reminder that 11:11 is truly a spiritual sign.  So I gathered some river rocks to make a cairn to remind me of this mystical experience.  I will bring them home (where rocks are difficult to find in Florida) and place them in front of my home.

The 11 11 .......I just love it!!

How about you?  Any interesting stories to tell?  I miss hearing from you!

Namaste and Love to all 11er's,
Lin

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 11:44:54 PM »
Happy to hear from you Lin, Isn't it a trip to leave the flat lands of Florida and be able to see actual mountains?  Reminds me when I joined the military I had to go Florida for boot camp and I live in Utah which has mountains all over, I was completely lost in Florida without being able to look and see a mountain and know what direction I was facing.  Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself and getting to spend some time out in nature something i need to do more in my life.  I don't have any cool mystical stories though, but the phenomenon still persists in my everyday life letting me know some force is still around me. Like yesterday I went shopping had to get a couple things, that totaled $9.06 and then when I got out to my car and started it up the dash clock lit up and of course 9:06 pm.  Always amazes me.  Namaste to you my friend.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2014, 02:59:35 PM »
Dred,

Yes it really is nice to just be with nature....so serene...just makes you grateful!  Florida is flat as a pancake so I really enjoy being in the mountains.  You must have had culture shock coming from Colorado to Florida....I know a few guys who were in the Navy and they all told me the same thing.

I went back to take a closer look at that 11 11 photo and noticed that the beam of light was darker on the sides than the middle making it look just like an 11!  Is that wild or what?  It never ceases to amaze me!  The universe speaks to us in numbers Dred!  It does!  The number 906 means something to you if it appears twice.  I looked it up on Angel Scribes and it is good!  Google the meaning of 906 and it will come up!  Something very good will happen to you....you are indeed a light worker!

And welcome to all the newbies who are posting...please share your stories!  We welcome you!  And Pointman, congrat's on your recent good fortune!  All the best to you my fellow 11er!!   :)

I'm going back to flatland! ;D

Namaste!
Lin