Author Topic: Found this  (Read 4161 times)

Dred

• View Profile
Found this
« on: August 08, 2014, 03:34:38 AM »
Came home looked at the clock it was 1:11 am so for kicks started searching for why 11's in startpage.com and found this article.

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2009/02/1111/

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
Re: Found this
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 08:40:09 AM »
This article is right on!  I loved the part about how when you step through that door, reality hits you differently, but subtly at first. Just like the author stated, when i started to ask whats truly real in reality....i was guided at work one day to the bookshelf section.  I stood there skimminmg over the titles and then i felt like my eyes were guided to a particular book.  I plucked it and read the title..it was "Synchronicity" by Dr. Kirby Suprise.

Realization of Synchronicity was the first thing that i went through. I noticed them everywhere and sometimes, i would follow the following dominoes backwards to see what triggered it...however, trying to follow or see what triggered a syncronicity is impossible.  Im just one of the dominoes...will i fall forward and follow the synchronicity or will i just kinda lean on the next one, not toppling it?

I love this article and i urge anyone going thru this phenomenon to give it a read

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 08:55:42 AM »
Yes I enjoyed reading it as well, you can tell it was written by an 11'r.  I wanted to reply to 11erSteve's post the other day when he said he was happy go lucky, cause that explains my life to a T.   After reading this article it might explain why we are so happy go lucky.  Definitely a good read and will give me a new focus for dealing with my 11's.

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 01:45:59 PM »
Thanks Dred! That's probably the best explanation/philosophy of the 11 phenomenon I've ever heard. This, article and the ascension symptoms really hit home for me. A lot of these things are me in a nutshell. Searching, reading, and communicating really helps offset the curiosity about his phenomenon. I really think Steve Pavlina is right when he suggests to concentrate on your current thoughts when you receive the 11 prompt. Where are you going with those thoughts? That really makes sense! For me seems the most likely place to receive a little guidance...from where ever! 
Keep hammering away at it everybody, we'll figure it out! 11erSteve

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2014, 02:49:59 PM »
Good one Dred!  The article was perfect!  I thought that what Steve Pavlina said about the more you try to disregard the prompts the more they show up!  So true.....now that I have accepted that I am an 11er I don't get them so much!  I now get the prompts when something really important happens....I have come to fully accept what is happening....fully accept that it is positive no matter what happens and am grateful that I am not alone...that there are others who get this too!  :)

Thanks for sending.

Namaste,
Lin

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 04:07:26 AM »
Found another interesting read and a different philosophy for the phenomenon, some of what this person says makes sense to me so I'm sharing it with you all.  http://www.december212012.com/articles/11-11/Doorways-of-Destiny.htm  If you skip over the 2012 stuff and read what he says concerning the 11:11 there is a lot of interesting things to take in.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 09:22:36 PM »
Dred, this article was very interesting as it shows that seeing the prompts can be quite maddening at first.  But, I truly believe that once you accept it and  pay attention to it the prompts they gradually begin to decrease.  Again, I believe that it's ascension....source is trying to get our attention to effect change on a personal level a well as a global level.  Thanks for sharing.

Namaste,
Lin