Author Topic: Sorting The Wheat From The Chaff  (Read 9924 times)

Dred

• View Profile
Re: Sorting The Wheat From The Chaff
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2014, 05:02:04 PM »
Welcome aboard Ms Intrigued, it's great to see another person speaking out.  Any input is welcomed because none  of us understand for sure what is driving the phenomenon so it's through each other we have to find the similarities to help us to understand it.  I'll admit though I'm addicted to coming back here daily cause the phenomenon continues to show it self in the posting times of peoples post. 

Patricia

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 04:38:08 AM »
I thought I was the only one seeing these 11's and termed it as something to do with my the date of my birth. I am really astonished to see so many people with the same  experience I just wish I knew what it meant and what I should or should not do when I see it.

bridge66

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2014, 09:40:16 AM »
Bridge,back again its been a little while since ive replied back to the many posts on this topic.And to be quite honest the 11s
are really starting to scare the hell out of me,and i dont scare easily.It seems there coming more frequent and in order such as 7:11 8:11 9:11,and masybe more usually more.When i see this combination its usually means watch out somthing is coming and most times not usually good,Damn if i dont hate writing about these circumstances and what revolves around them,something is changing and its coming my way very quickly,not really sure were this is leading me to but was wondering if anyone on the board has felt something different coming there way that can not be explained or know what it may be leading towards.I wish i had something good to say about this instead of always sounding more negative with every post.Im really trying hard to see if anyone else maybe being led down the same path,which im not sure it is knowing where im being led.If any 11ers have seem to have a similaar 180 degree turnaround with no reason for this please do chime in,thanks all the 11ers for listening and maybe just maybe this may lead to something.Love to all you 11ers and good good luck for the better. Love Bridge

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2014, 11:21:27 AM »
Well Bridge over the past few months I see more 11's than I usually do. For a long time it was twice a day sometimes once and sometimes 3 times, but I averaged twice daily. Now its an average of 3 times and a lot of the time 4 times a day.
Maybe because I'm a pretty happy go lucky guy I have no fear of this phenomenon. I think what people fear is the unknown and this is a tough nut to crack. For the longest time I've felt that when we see 11s it's some sort of communication from another dimension and I think that the communicator doesn't have a way to make the transmission any clearer. We'll have to crack that nut ourselves which may be difficult because I think I'm having a different kind of 11 experience than Lin and Pointman19. I
 speak with them on occasion privately. We all have the 11 thing in common but it feels like we are having the same, but different experiences. We might figure it out and we may not.
   Here's a thought. Sometimes scientists and or biologists will tranquilize a deer in the forest. The animals usually examined for health issues. If an antibiotic is required  they give an injection. Other measurements are taken and sometimes a collar is fitted around the animals neck to monitor its behavior in the years to come. As the animal revives the people usually stand back a ways to make sure the animal gets back on its feet and exits back into the forest unharmed. If we could we would probably explain to the animal what we are doing if we could communicate, but we cant, so we don't even bother.
   Do you see the comparison to being an 11er? In a way maybe we've been tagged and we are being monitored, or not. I don't know, and it's a possibility that we may never know what the 11s are all about. I do think we are special people, a select group and I wish for us to continue to throw out ideas and thoughts on the matter. I'm certain there are more than a few nut crackers out there. Keep smiling (We're probably Okay!) 11erSteve