Author Topic: Hello from a newbie and my thoughts on 11  (Read 3503 times)

akd11

• View Profile
Hello from a newbie and my thoughts on 11
« on: September 24, 2014, 05:03:02 PM »
Hi all,

I stumbled upon this forum earlier this month for the first time. It's hard to know where to start with this all of this, however I will give you a little background about myself.

I am rather young, younger than you may think, however age is but a perception and therefore meaningless as I am concerned. For my age I have been through a lot more than the average person and have "gained" a lot of wisdom. I write "gained" as I think it's actually more "remembering". I read a lot and enjoy educating myself about different aspects of the world whether it be physics, biology, spirituality, religions etc. I am not a religious person and I was actually raised by an atheist (one that will not budge!!). I am thankful for this as I have been raised to be very sceptical of everything, however I have enough spirituality to be open minded. As much as I like to see evidence in order to change my views, this evidence doesn't always have to be material but it has to be from a reliable source nonetheless. I have seen 11's for a very long time, I can't tell you when it started but I was definitely a child when it did. Now that I am more attuned to 11 and it's representation I see it in almost everything I do, some of it can also be attributed to confirmation bias, however I've almost learnt to distinguish between when it is and isn't. I also see my numerological sign all the time, being 5, just before writing this I saw 555, which confirmed to me I was ready to write this (I have been putting it off a little for the last month since discovering the forum as I wasn't sure what I wanted to convey). I experience many numbered patterns everyday throughout my life, but I am yet to fully master their meaning. But what I do know very well is to always trust my real intuition.

That's enough about me...

I haven't read many of the forum posts but it appears that others have also been led here by their intuition, much like me, and I believe that everything happens for a reason. Some will try to call us crazy or even accuse those that see number patterns as being 'possessed'. What a load of horse sh!t. Sorry I had to say that as I get upset with narrow minded views due to lack of experience and fear of understanding. It's clearly obvious that 11's have good intentions and the people that I know that experience 11's are generally really good people with a lot of love to give. So don't let anybody try and put you down because you see 11's or other number patterns, trust your instincts!

There is a lot of turmoil happening in this world at the moment and I'm sure everyone here also senses that as much as I do. But what is this turmoil and what does it mean for us? It is unfortunately dark and sinister and it's intentions are to stop people from educating themselves in spirituality and opening their minds. Why? Because we will discover the truths of the world and realise that the current materialistic society we live in is not going to help with our enlightenment whatsoever. What does this mean? People will spend more time loving instead of working to be able to spend more money and buy the things we think that we want/need. We all feel that this is wrong but struggle to change it as it's what society has become. The stresses of life and lack of time are all part of it, so is the crap that's on TV, on commercial radio, the newspapers bla bla (it's actually all a real mind f*ck). Sorry I should have warned that I do have a sailors mouth, but it's how I convey my emotions and honesty on subjects I am passionate about. If it's not directed at you don't take it personally.

So what can we do about all of this? Nothing! Absolutely nothing. We can't stop elitists when we are shackled by lack of monetary wealth, since we weren't born into money like them. But what we can do is take control of what's ours, our minds. Don't let negativity cloud your mind and gain insight from other people's experience and knowledge to grow yourself as a person. Don't take anyone's word for it, try and experience things yourself, listen to your gut and always love. That is the most important, love. Society is like a bunch of school kids in the school yard, there are smart ones, popular ones, introverted ones etc etc all at school to learn something but have different interests and different levels of understanding and ability to learn. Just like a parent still loves their child when they do something very wrong, we should be the same with our fellow peers. Guide them and educate them, but don't force your opinions on anyone else. As the old adage goes, 'you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink'. Don't get caught up in people's negativity, try to gain insight as to where people's negativity stems from and slowly try to counteract that with positivity. You can really learn a lot about yourself when you learn about others.

You are here because you need to share positivity and love and teach others, that is why not everyone see's what we see. I have written a lot, and I hope I haven't bored anyone. If I have I am sorry for that as I tend to always write way too much than I intend to. I have a lot of insight and links to other websites that share many of these views, which I will happily share with others if they are interested in learning more about the mysteries of this wonderful (sometimes dark) world.

Keep your mind clear, stand your ground and always stand up for what's right. Honesty is important even if it's not want people want to hear. They will hate you for it, but many eventually come around.

There is a Hungarian quote from the bible, which I think is very relevant to our society now.
"Jobb becsületesen élni szegénységben, mint tisztességtelenül és gazdagon" (Péld. 28:6)
Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity than a rich man who is crooked in his ways (Proverbs 28:6)

Although I do not like the bible very much (no disrespect to those who do), there are many important teachings and lessons that can be taken from it. Like I said, only look at the positives and at how you can grow and enlighten yourself.

All the best. I look forward to sharing more insights and gaining insight from others here.

AKD

Dred

• View Profile
Re: Hello from a newbie and my thoughts on 11
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 11:31:36 PM »
Welcome AKD, nice to see someone bring some new light to the forum.  Like you I wasn't raised a religious person, but I don't think religion has anything to do with spirituality.  I like the idea that we are all spiritual creatures having human experiences.  I think it's interesting you saw 555 before you posted, and your post time was 5:03:02 3+2=5 so 55 again.  The synchronicity of the phenomenon always amazes me.  As I was once a sailor I don't mind the sailor speak haha.  You have some very interesting things to say and I look forward to reading more from you.  Always feel welcome to share what you know or find, because I don't think any of us have the actual answers. I think we are all here looking, and learning as well  and maybe through each other we can get a better understanding of it.

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 01:02:35 PM »
dear AK...

Ya nailed it.

Perfectly

Welcome  ;D

akd11

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 04:18:29 PM »
Thanks for the welcoming messages.
It's really great seeing people's posts and mingling with like minded people, as sometimes you can feel a little bit alone with your thoughts about the world.
The more that I am spreading the word about all of this, the more that I am actually finding people in person as well that feel this way, but they are also scared of bringing these things up with others in case they pass them off as being into new age spiritual crap. Although there is a lot of crap new age stuff out there, it's important not to lose sight of your own spirituality and ways of reaching and understanding it, as you don't always need a book to find answers. It's rather easy to find it within.
Thanks again and I look forward to more posts :)