Author Topic: Somebody say something  (Read 25656 times)

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Somebody say something
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2014, 10:10:30 PM »
   This is why sometimes I feel that the true number of 11ers is really much smaller than we think.
   I suppose that people are busy with life and don't want to bother with posting and that's too bad.

I know internet traffic statistics are not always accurate, but I think the numbers out there are much bigger than it appears. Most people who have gotten here have found the site through the search engines by using various obvious searches such as i keep seeing the number 11, the number 11 experience, number 11 coincidence, and so forth. This site ranks high for most of these kinds of searches. If you look at how many sites out there on the subject you get a better idea of how many people are experiencing this. For every site built out there there are countless people who don't go to the trouble of putting together a website. And for every post there are many more who don't post to forums. Then if you look at social media and such there are a lot of people who are having this experience but haven't come to grips that it is more than a funny coincidence.

A lot of people are understandably reluctant to come forward. Some people never contribute to any site, much less where they feel they are unloading something personal that could potentially put them in a position of having to defend themselves to people; many of which have no idea this phenomenon even exists. This is especially difficult in everyday life. I think you often have to be at a point where you realize almost fully that weird or not, there is something really big happening here.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2014, 10:55:56 PM »
Would adding extra sub forums for topics outside of 11 phenomenon help?  I know some people have come here before with interest of news/events especially when it comes to 11's being used in events.  Such as 9/11 and the trade towers, or 3/11 and Fukushima.  Do we limit ourselves by only delving into only one area of the 11 phenomenon and how it affects us?  When it can be looked at on a much grander scale as well.  I'm not suggesting turning this site into another conspiracy forum but I think there is a lot more that can be analyzed involving the 11's and synchronicity in news as well.

I've though about adding some other categories. Not just to attract more people, but because I think basically every true mystery or phenomenon is related to the 11 phenomenon in some way. For example, the pyramids, Fibonacci numbers, crop circles, religion, and so on could be related... Although I am not a conspiracy theory kind of guy, I doubt they are all fake. Sometimes things are not as they seem. So that could be a category of some sort. I just need to give it some thought on how to put these up. It could be one big miscellaneous category or other categories that separately include these. Just don't want a ton of separate categories, but one big misc. category would probably turn in to a mess after a while. Might add a couple to start and go from there. Will give it some thought...

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2014, 11:50:35 AM »
that would be aweome Gene. If you need a hand with some  naming of some of the sub cats, shoot me an email. i believe you co it form here in my profile

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2014, 03:30:00 PM »
   In your other post today Pointman19 you suggested that something has to be trying to tell you something and I'm right there with you.
   The majority of the time when I see an 11 I say to myself, " You're with me all the time aren't you?"
   In the past I wrote about how I got a really odd feeling when I was watching a movie online. I had the whole screen enlarged and no clock was visible from where I was sitting. This really odd sensation came over me and it was so strong that I couldn't help think that it might be connected to 11 so I rolled my chair back, opened the door to my room and noticed the clock on the table by my bed and it was 8:11am! This happened another time and it was 10:11pm!
   Yesterday I was sitting in the same chair watching something on YouTube (full screen, no clock visible) and I felt what I thought was a drop of water fall onto the back of my left hand. The rainy season is under way here in the northwest and maybe that's why it felt like a single raindrop.
   As soon as I felt it, I looked at the back of my hand and it was dry but the feeling was very intense. Again I wondered if it had anything to do with 11s, and I thought to myself, "What are the odds that it's 11 after." So I reduced the screen size in my computer and like magic it was 9:11am.
   I watched the clock for almost a full minute and I think that the feeling I got happened right as the clock ticked to 11 after, right to the second, but we'll never know for sure.
   You know what you guys? I couldn't make this kind of stuff up. I know how crazy I portray myself to be but if you know me or have read a lot of my writings I hope you view me as a rational person.
   When I experienced  that feeling of a drop of water on the back of my hand and then saw 11 after I couldn't help but think as I always do, " You're always here with me aren't you?" This was a physical prompt, not a visual one. Just like the really odd feeling, only this was different yesterday.
   Yes Pointman, something is trying to tell us something. Like a lot of us I'm very open to...whatever! Open to accepting an answer, just waiting for more information.
   I hope our friend Lin is checking in on us. What a shame it would be to lose her.
   Love u guys, 11erSteve

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2014, 07:27:25 AM »
Had to point it out 33rd reply at 3:30 even. 

Naughteak77

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2014, 08:46:52 PM »
Lurking ???? Hardly..........Observing, listening, studying would be a much more accurate and polite term . Disputing a utility bill seems easier than getting on the site but now that I have access let's get going. Firstly I should add this is something that I have noticed for nearly 4 decades. For thirty some odd years I would see the numbers and much like the Richard Dreyfus character playing with the mash potatoes think....."This is important, this means something". Trying to gather any info in that era was pretty much futile. Fast forward to present day. Without going into a lot of details and endless stories of 11:11 synchronicity (which I may be willing to share at a later date) I've come to the conclusion that the one common denominator all "eleveners" share is seeking the truth. My background is in systems diagnosis and repair. Diagnosis is nothing more or nothing less than the truth and any reverse engineer worth his salt will look at the designers (Creator) overview to see what the engineer was trying to achieve with his or her creation. Then through a logical flow of diagnostic procedures can the system be understood, repaired, improved and so forth. There is a lot of disinformation being distributed by a lot of people who are guessing about the phenomenon as I'm sure you have noticed. Want to instantly alienate friends, family, clergy and TPTB? Just bring up the subject. Truth has three distinct phases the first of which is ridicule, followed by harsh attack, and finally accepted as a universal given. Truth is also relative, so me telling you my perspective of the truth is about as good as a week old fishing report. There are a couple of people on the forum who are shall we say "red hot" with there research and others who have reached a level of frustration in their search. Let me add at this time that "putting in my two cents worth" is a real stretch as I am a very private and somewhat introverted personality but I am admonished by those who have taught me to share what I know with those sincerely in need of answers. I have no intention of "spoon feeding" anyone a lot of facts and figures to be memorized and repeated but rather a few short cuts so to speak that might shed a bit more "LIGHT" on the 11:11 which is only a piece of the greater picture.

Like all of you I thought I was the only one. Also like you after finally dismissing coincidence I Googled the time stamp and found out indeed I was not alone. That was three years ago almost to the day. After months of asking in prayer for some truth the inner voice kept saying in classic A Few Good Men style......YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!! I pleaded with the voice that indeed I could..........Be careful in this endeavor what you ask for, you just might get it. That's when the flood gates opened. Within minutes I found the text that I had always known existed........the proverbial engineers overview of how the system works. Who the still soft voice belonged to, what the purpose of life was on the evolutionary worlds of time and space, how we came to be, where we went astray. The strangest part of the experience is that these were things I already had suspected and I was simply having my thoughts confirmed. Stuff I had known as a small child but dared not share for fear of ridicule or worse. What I am revealing is not an easy pill to swallow and will take a leap of faith and the ability to relearn some basic concepts as well as digest some concepts that may fly in the face of all you hold dear and sacred.

The text which I am eluding to has many authors, none of which claim to be of mortal status.  The Urantia Papers is a volume of teachings which originated in the early twentieth century through a series of channelings to a sleeping subject who has been kept anonymous. It has been closely managed by the Urantia Society since it's publishing in the fifties. It can be purchased, or downloaded from the net, and is also available in audio format. I warn you this is not a light read and not for the faint of heart. The volume is designed to be read in it's entirety so as not to be taken out of context. I will however give you a head start by suggesting one reads Paper 77 paying close attention to the simple math embedded in the chapter.

The text will answer many questions, raise many more and in turn answer those questions
. I was first under the impression that I had tapped into something very dark and forbidden and after the first couple weeks deleted it from my computer. After several shall I say impossible "parlor tricks" that left me badly shaken I was contacted and and simply told KEEP READING. Over the past three years life has been anything but dull. I truly believe these are benevolent entities doing there part to stem the tide of fear and minister to a lost and isolated corner of the local universe. They have changed my life, the way I relate to and treat my fellow brothers and sisters, and most importantly my understanding of the universe and my place in it now, and on into eternity.

There.......I said something!!!!
God Bless
Jeff

Jughead

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2014, 02:49:53 AM »
What's the simple math? How about starting a new thread describing what you've learned? I'd read it. :)

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2014, 04:23:47 AM »
Welcome Jeff, it seems our admin was bogged down in spam invites to the forums from bots likely sorry it's taking so long for people to get accepted, maybe he should delegate some help in this field.   Urantia I've heard quite a bit of and is interesting have meant to listen to it but haven't taken the time as it is a long read.  I will start for any interested it is up on you tube to listen for free.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygE53m40NhQ&list=PL08E71C19D2657908

Pointman19

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2014, 11:26:47 AM »
Jeff,

I dont ridicule your ideas AT ALL. On the contrary, im a firm believer in the Urantia, Midwayers, snycronicity, the law of vibration and attraction. 

I hope to read more of your contributions and perhaps get a chance to discuss some ideas and beliefs with you. Your not the only one anymore  8)

Naughteak77

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2014, 03:57:16 PM »
Jeff,

I dont ridicule your ideas AT ALL. On the contrary, im a firm believer in the Urantia, Midwayers, snycronicity, the law of vibration and attraction. 

I hope to read more of your contributions and perhaps get a chance to discuss some ideas and beliefs with you. Your not the only one anymore  8)

Thank you sir. I highly suggest anyone interested go directly to the Urantia Society web site where the text can be downloaded in it's entirety. It has been published in several languages and the English version is available on an audio book. The volume opens with a forward that is of particular importance and should be read or listened to prior to delving into the book.  As I said it is a hefty read but I found if I listened during my commute in the morning it was great food for thought all day. The day I finished reading was off the chart 1111 synchronicity but that's a story for another time.

God Bless
Jeff

Pointman19

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2014, 11:55:18 AM »
For those that are interested in the Urantia but time is not on your side....you can get it on the go! 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.urantia.uuu.AOTXTENJQEKAQQIF&hl=en

Download it to your phone or tablet :)  The app asks for absolutley zero permissions, as it should be. 

Enjoy! Its a great read, even i havent finished yet

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2015, 01:46:26 PM »
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!                       

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2015, 12:44:38 AM »
I'm still out here. And the 11s and repeating numbers are still coming!