Author Topic: I'm a elevener  (Read 2459 times)

Herm

• View Profile
I'm a elevener
« on: November 09, 2014, 01:47:49 PM »
I started noticing 11:11 a lot about six months ago. It got so bad seeing all the time on my clock or my phone. Even waking up at 11:11 at night after I had been asleep for awhile it started to really annoy me and make me wonder what was going on.
I finally did a search for 11:11 on Google and found out I wasn't alone.
I told my wife about it and one friend and of coarse I got the your nuts look from both of them. I even showed my wife that other people on the web that are having the same thing happen to them. But I still get the crazy look.
I have never believed in any kind of wierd stuff like this before. Till now at age 60 am wondering or thinking that just maybe there is something out there contacting us. For what reason I don't know what it could be. Maybe someday it will become clear in some way. I just hope we as a group can be ready for it. What ever it is.

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
Re: I'm a elevener
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 05:23:18 PM »
Be it young or older, seeing 11's doesnt  seem to discriminate.  Your more than welcome to browse all the threads here, there is such a wealth of expeireince and ideas :)  Feel free to post if you have any questions.  But answers can come from all angles...some claim is a pre-curser to something to where as you may get people who think this is totally spiritual. Whatever it is you end up leaning toward, may you find what you seek here.

Cheers and welcome. I go by Pointman but many here call me Jason :)