Author Topic: My 11 Story??  (Read 3978 times)

ewkatie

• View Profile
My 11 Story??
« on: November 16, 2014, 08:48:30 PM »
 Hello everyone! I'm super excited that I'm finally a member here since I've waited 3 months for the confirmation!(:
Anyways, aside from the shade, I am honestly so happy to be in this forum with people that shares the same experiences I have. I am of a young age since most of you guys on here seem to be 30+, I'm 16 but I'm pretty wise and very open minded. I don't want to write a 30 page essay on my 11 experiences and ideas so I'll just briefly go over it and if anyone's interested in more details then I will extend my post.
So basically I have somehow had 11 in my life from some way. In numerology my spiritual number is 11, my first letter of my name is the 11th letter. Those are some of the tiny things, there are more major events around 11 in my life. When I turned 11 the first major thing happened in my life, I moved from one state to another. Not that big looking back now but as of then it was. Then on March 11th 2011 I started "dating" this guy. I was 12 so the dating was complete bs but it still remains in my memory. I "dated" this guy for 5 months and then for some random reason he made a post to me saying it was 9-11. Since then I saw 9:11 non stop like even for random things. I remember in my 8th grade year my friend and I would make fun of it and say it was the day I was going to die. It continued until I only saw 11. I kept seeing it throughout the past 3 years. It wasn't until this year that it really became noticable from on the clock to addresses to phone numbers to anything that had something to with numbers I saw 11. I've had a lot of bad things happen in the past 2 years and I feel like the 11 is a reminder to stay positive. I also believe that it may be a sign from angels and God. Take note I am not religious. I didn't grow up in a strict Christian house hold. During the summer of 2014 I guess you could say I've become more spiritual and more connected to God and angels? It's honestly hard to explain so I'll skip this. Another weird thing that happens is my dreams and thoughts. I have very vivid dreams where I die fighting or some random person shows up and I know when I wake up something is going to happen. Example, 2 months ago I had a weird dream about Grandma she just randomly showed up and the rest of the day I couldn't shake the feeling something was going to happen to her so I told my mom. Then 2 months later I had more dreams about her and then I got a phone call saying that she is very ill and is about to die. I've also had more psychic things happen but I won't go into detail. With my thoughts I keep having reoccurring thoughts that there is going to be a war and that us 11ers are going to help fight it with Jesus and other angels. The weird thing about this is that after I had all these thoughts I randomly watched Heaven Is For Real (I'm not even into sad sappy movies or God so this was unlike me) and I looked up what the boy said and he talked about a war happening and his dad will fight in it with the angels and Jesus and that's basically when I started crying. I've also had angels talk to me in dreams. This sounds so crazy, I know. I asked angels to protect me because I felt evil in my room and in my dream Angels showed up and said that they are always protecting me. I've had this dream maybe 3 times? Each after asking for their protection.
This post has dramatically gone off topic from 11 to weird things in my life. So yeah I felt like sharing since none of my friends really understand!!! So thanks for reading i guess (:

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: My 11 Story??
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 01:28:40 AM »
Welcome aboard! Sorry about the delay. You got lost in the sea of spam. Need to make some changes in how I deal with that. But you were destined to be here just like everyone else that comes here.

herow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 04:34:46 AM »
Good story.

The 11s might come from these things. They are always around. You can photograph them yourself or look at old photos you took and you'll see them sometimes. These are interdimensional entities (plasma).

https://www.google.com/search?q=orbs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=&biw=1479&bih=951

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 04:50:49 AM »
Welcome Katie I assume, and you are anything but crazy or we are all crazy right along with you.  I impressed you just jump right into the thick of it.  First 3/11/11 may be a day you will remember from when you started dating, but there is some major significance to that date.  That date also happens to be the day that Fukushima in Japan was hit by a earthquake and later a huge tsunami and the nuclear reactor blew up, it's still leaking today, killing off our ocean, so interesting date to have forever etched in your head.  As well  many of the rest of us here it seems  aren't die hard religion followers as well, like you said so another interesting thing to bring up.  But most interesting and something we haven't spoken of here very much yet is the final stand vs lucifer.  Something I as well have often thought, but never known for sure and thoughts like this really do make you feel crazy.  Because of doubt and what if it is all in my/your head whatever you know.  I also wonder if you are the youngest 11'r, I know Ak11 said he was young but he never mentioned his age so not sure.

Scloud11

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 10:59:39 PM »
Welcome ewkatie!

Funny how you mention just watching Heaven is for Real...I recently watched this movie also and felt these same emotions! Hopefully the number 11 for us is our armor against evil, as well as our guide! 11s have been really strong lately for me and it usually means GREAT things are in store.....

Sending everyone peace and love!

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 06:25:25 AM »
What really amazing stories....ive had some of the same "weird stuff" going on with me too.  Dreams, premonitions or im getting better at predicting outcomes to things or following my intuition over my head.  I know this will sound crazy, but ever since i started to allow myself to be guided, amazing things have happened for me.
I do believe that something exists out there that seem to help us along...be they angels, spirits, midwayers, whatever you want to call them, but i think they have a very huge influential role if we tuned in and listened better.

Well, i dont want to start rambling!  If youve seen some of my posts, i can get pretty long winded lol.  But its nice to have a new, open-minded, 11er on the boards :) 

Should you ever see her, or find one of her posts, you should look up Lin or shoot her an email sometime.  Shes one of the few vocal Spiritualists on the boards :)  Welcome, and i hope you can find the answers your looking for. And even if you cant, at least you have people that will listen to your ideas