Author Topic: Have you found out your life path number?  (Read 3516 times)

Dred

• View Profile
Have you found out your life path number?
« on: September 26, 2014, 01:59:16 PM »
It's like astrology and another way to gain insight on your life, it's made a lot of sense to me.  I'm a life path 6.  So in a weird way me being a janitor now and serving others makes sense with my life path, might not be my actual calling and I'm sure I could do better things with my life, but I do enjoy taking care of others and looking out for them.

http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/numerology/numer.htm

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
Re: Have you found out your life path number?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 07:29:27 AM »
11-12-1979

I got 22.  Reading the description is interesting because it does describe everything ive been going through, and its not vague either. 

http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/numerology/path22.htm

really cool!

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 06:41:33 PM »
Hi Guys,

Yes I have known my life path number is 22 just like you Pointman.....yes we are a double 11.  Twenty-two is a master number and we are somewhat rare....according to numerologists we come into the world from the spirit realm thinking we can change the world for the better but more often than not we quickly learn that the job we thought we could do is a very difficult one on the earth plane and very often 22's have a difficult time coping.  (No kidding Sherlock this is a tough planet to help).  Next time I will choose an easier planet to deal with....

Anyway, author Hilary Carter says, "if you are a twenty-two (11:11) don't waste this opportunity to share your gifts and talents with the world.  Remind yourself that you are here for the benefit of humankind.  Be gentle with yourself, pray for help and  support  and be positive."  Carter, Hilary ---Numerology Made Easy.

Anyone else a 22??

Namaste and Love to All 11er's,
Lin

Jughead

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 03:01:45 AM »
After a few months of finding out mine was 11, I started seeing 11:11 every day, twice a day for weeks. I would laugh out loud because it because so predictable. It's been a wild ride; has it's ups and downs. Some months won't notice but lately again have been seeing it along with 1:11.

I have no idea what the life paths REALLY mean for us, what this 11:11 thing is, but it's been interesting and coincidentally foreshadowing hurdles in my life over the last year.

Hopefully I'll figure out the life path and what it really means (if anything) for me and maybe, just maybe, we'll figure out this 11:11 thing.  ;)