Author Topic: Happy to be here  (Read 3318 times)

ME11

• View Profile
Happy to be here
« on: November 20, 2014, 08:21:17 AM »
Happy to be amongst people experiencing the same phenomenon. I started seeing 11's and particularly 11:11 the last few months. After discussing this with a few people I decided to do some research and came upon this forum. Thought it was interesting and signed up.

I find myself to be a very fortunate person. I have made and lost millions of dollars (simply because money does not mean much to me other than a means to a end) and am currently at a "down" time in my life. I'm about to launch a few projects that promise to be very successful however.

I am unsure of what these unnatural 11:11 appearances mean and this is the reason for my quest. I just had it happen to me again last night before bed. I glanced at my iPhone to check for messages and low and behold, there was 11:11 again...

Anyhow, I hope that my participation in this forum will help myself,and others, ascertain what exactly is going on here. Some have said my apparent tie to the number 11 is a curse, others say a blessing. I'm not sure of anything at this point but I am a voracious learner and feel confident I will figure it out.

I just wanted to take a moment and say Hi to everyone!

So HI!

ME11
(Torrey)

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
Re: Happy to be here
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 11:16:37 AM »
Hi Torrey,

Should you find the time, there's  plenty of threads here with my different theories and ideas.  No one here truly knows or understands whats going on why we experience it....but one thing ive recognized is that once you give 1111 some kind of credence or acknowledgement, other repeating numbers being to show themselves more frequently than statistically possible.
Has that started happening to you yet?

Either way, Welcome to the boards and feel free to post, contribute or lend any ideas you may have or experiences.  Were always open to new things here :)

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Happy to be here
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 01:31:33 PM »
But, this phenomenon is different as there's----at least in my case and I suspect in most other's experiences-----no intention, desire, etc. to see the number 11. In other words, it happens entirely randomly with no conscious level thought or interest in "seeking" the number 11 out. 

Welcome RobinSong and all other new people.

I agree completely that what separates this is that most people had no interest in seeking the number 11 or repeating numbers out. In most cases people were unaware that this was happening to others. I know for me, and I believe most people who experience this, that it is at times when we are totally distracted and it is the farthest from our minds that it often happens. It is one of those things that people who have never experienced this will have a hard time in understanding.