Author Topic: The truth - unravelling  (Read 13229 times)

herow

• View Profile
The truth - unravelling
« on: December 01, 2014, 05:17:49 AM »
Please read - This explains a lot about the reality we are living in and the nature and reason behind of the things happening in this world.

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/11/30/what-is-the-true-agenda-of-the-archon-anunnaki-draco-cabal-what-are-they-really-trying-to-achieve-here-on-the-earth-and-why-do-you-need-to-know-by-bradley-loves/

herow

• View Profile
Re: The truth - unravelling
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 05:48:09 AM »
Quote:

"As a student under Dr. Vernon Woolf, Founder of the whole dynamic of life based on quantum physics http://holodynamics.com I recall that the dynamics of interacting with one another is relative to individual vibratory frequency. In other words when your unique signature energy [sum of beliefs, thoughts, words, actions, feelings] is low [fear 100 hertz], with and without awareness, it is your freewill choices that ‘allow’ low vibratory frequency beings into your stream; empowering them and dis-empowering you.

When you consciously raise your signature energy with positive choices [love 500 hertz], lower vibratory frequency beings, who can only function at their vibratory level or lower ‘not higher’, are dis-empowered, and you are empowered!

The more positive each of us is, the more authentic, loving, compassionate, cooperative, courageous, in service [peaceful action] to the greater good of all, the ‘higher’ our signature energy, which forms a bridge for others to raise their signature energy [entrainment], raises the collective consciousness to magnetize solutions, and allows this tract of humans to move a notch higher up the evolutionary spiral."

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 08:41:57 AM »
Thats an excellent aritcle quote Herow, Ive always believe in our own vibratory frequencies and how they effect us emotionally, physically and spiritually.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 08:38:36 PM »
Yes interesting article Herow......I call it the dumbing of America.....they want to keep us stupid....by keeping us stupid, they can manipulate and control us.  No doubt, there is an evil force at work on this planet and at times I think it is winning because people are too ignorant to see what they are really doing to control our society.

But I do think there is hope.  I see a new society emerging...one that is living by a higher frequency....people like us on this forum who cannot be controlled and manipulated...people like us who are fundamentally good .....know God....love God.....doing our best to help humanity and not hurt others....we are the light workers who will help raise the vibrational frequency to a new level.  It is happening already....I see it.

Namaste,
Lin

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 07:45:36 PM »
Welcome Pisces85!  Your experiences are quite normal...no need to worry...many of us experience the same thing you do.  You say that lights go on and off in your presence.  My question to you is this:  did someone close to you recently pass?  Many times when lights or electronics seem to "act" up, spirit is trying to get your attention.  When I am in a room full of mediums, frequently the lights will flicker on and off and that is spirit trying to make contact.  The other possibility is that you might have some psychic ability that you are unaware of.  You say you are also empathic.....people who are empathic may have difficulty with relationships because you take on the emotional baggage of the other person.  I am empathic...I can understand how you feel.  Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

Dred, I thought Pet Goat II (odd name) was quite interesting.  At first I thought it was Satanic but then I realized that what was being shown was how our current government is downright evil.  Bush was shown with his dunce cap on.....and I have always blamed both Bush's for the World Trade Center disaster.  All they want to do is get us involved in war.  I am fearful that yet another Bush is going to run for office.  God help us all.  We will get involved in yet another conflict somewhere around the world.  The power elite who has all to gain will see to it that Jeb Bush is elected.  So I ask everyone....do we really want another Bush in office? 

Then the film depicted the dollar bill....the pyramid and the all seeing eye....the Freemason's some of whom founded this country.  Their secret society.....and how we are on the bottom of that pyramid.  As I would tell my students...do the research...study the dollar bill...learn about the Freemasons...there is so much the general public doesn't know.

At the completion if the film Jesus is seen riding off in the sunset on fire in a boat....so in the end Jesus rules.....in end it will be Jesus who will return to end it all.

Namaste,
Lin

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 01:08:09 AM »
At first I thought it was Satanic but then I realized that what was being shown was how our current government is downright evil.

Lin,

We agree that there is a lot of evil in the world. And in our government. It is not just at the top. But I’ll get on to that a little more in a minute. I might have a different opinion when it comes to wars. I think we have become selective in who we go after. Greed being a prime motivator. But I also think that in some cases we have been too slow. This will probably not sit well with some people, but all opinions are welcome so this is mine. There are so many atrocities being committed all over the world right now. It seems those involving Christians are largely put on the backburner. But I think going back at least to World War II we were probably too slow getting involved. It is hard to believe that so much horror could have been committed and we didn’t know about it much sooner. My opinion on all these terror attacks is why something isn’t done sooner. In many cases we know what they are up to and we play a cat and mouse game. Now it is the hackers that are wreaking havoc. It seems small scale in comparison to this other stuff, but if they hack into the grid or bring commerce to a halt the world will become a place beyond our imaginations. And I have little doubt we know who and where many of these people are operating from. And worse yet, who is backing them financially.

I agree that they want Jeb Bush elected. Not as president, but as the nominee. He will be easy to make a caricature of and he will be George W. Bush running a third time. I don’t think the party wanted Romney last time either, but somehow he got the votes. The same thing with John McCain before that. They knew the media would have a field day with them and predictably they went down. There are forces at work and evil is behind them. Anyone who strongly disagreed with the way our government works or the push to a new world order were marginalized very early on. But when it comes to politics we all see things from a certain vantage point. I could be much further off than I think. I have been wrong enough to keep an open mind on such matters. We only see a sliver of what is really happening.

The last thing I want is war. I pray for peace. Peace for Jerusalem; Peace for the world; Peace for individual suffering. I think one of the worst atrocities happening right now is going on under the radar in a time when we hear that it is just the opposite. That is, the treatment of the poor. With so many people ravaged by the economy over the past decade there are so many hurting people right now. This plight is something I have been called to witness very closely and personally. What I have seen is shocking.

I know this is counter to what we are led to believe, but it is happening. Poor people are being cast into the street like dogs. Then again, most decent people would not treat any animal like this. I have spoken to homeless people as I have seen them more and more in my travels and feel anguish every time I see someone hurting. Believe me, most are not lazy or scam artists. And there are more reasons for this than I can begin to write here. That is aside from the simple basic fact that there are far more people needing work than there are jobs. The stories of homeless people are often the same. They tried to get help but were treated like criminals. I don’t live in a real big city. But it is big enough to have a whole lot of hurting people, yet small enough where they can be helped. I see people daily standing in the freezing cold holding up signs within blocks of the local social service agency. I will write more about this in another thread at another time, but I wanted to touch on it. There is a part of government right there that has become evil. I don’t believe all who work there are evil, but it is a force they deal with and many succumb to it. There is very little recourse or open ears when the needy are mistreated. Because of all the stereotypes about the poor and lies about how easy it is to get help most people just have no idea. There are other areas of government that are badly infected with evil as well. 

You are right about the dollar and secret societies and such. I don’t think most had any understanding way back when or even now of where the evil is leading things. But they are led along. And the divide between good and evil continues to grow.

Gene
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 01:13:11 AM by Gene »

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 10:10:27 AM »
Dred, I thought Pet Goat II (odd name) was quite interesting.  At first I thought it was Satanic but then I realized that what was being shown was how our current government is downright evil.  Bush was shown with his dunce cap on.....and I have always blamed both Bush's for the World Trade Center disaster.  All they want to do is get us involved in war.  I am fearful that yet another Bush is going to run for office.  God help us all.  We will get involved in yet another conflict somewhere around the world.  The power elite who has all to gain will see to it that Jeb Bush is elected.  So I ask everyone....do we really want another Bush in office? 

Then the film depicted the dollar bill....the pyramid and the all seeing eye....the Freemason's some of whom founded this country.  Their secret society.....and how we are on the bottom of that pyramid.  As I would tell my students...do the research...study the dollar bill...learn about the Freemasons...there is so much the general public doesn't know.

Lin the first I pet goat was read by President George Bush to the classroom of children as the towers came down if you wondered about the video's name.  Yes our govt is down right evil, this video amazed me on how prophetic it is starting to play out.  The video's creator invested lots of his own money almost made him go broke to get the video made.  I guess he channeled the video, there are parts to the video he didn't even understand in making it.  There is a lot to analyze in the symbolism used in the video.  From the caged sheep at the start which is us Americans to fall of the catholic church or the whore of babylon which was depicted by the old lady in the tower that came crashing down.  The video really impressed me and it has been really interesting as well to dig through peoples interpretations of it as well.

The Masons definitely got there hands in the enslaving of our country.  There is a reason so many of our Presidents have all been masons.  Anytime there is an event that happens you can usually find a mason connection related to the events.  Then you look at the layout of DC and the symbolism laid in the land that was built by masons.  For example the satanic pentagram laid out in the streets of DC, or the DC monument being 6666 inches in height.  I'm starting to get to the point of believing that maybe there were rituals cast on this country by our founders because the symbols are the there, the numbers are there. 

From the corrupt 2 party system that just divides and conquers the country, pitting us against each other.  It seems every thing today is divide and conquer.  Race, politics, sports, class, religion, schooling.  As Teilhard brought up the human condition leads to the psychic unity of human kind, but right. now we seemed divided by design.  Getting in the way of this kind of evolution from occurring.  Which is the stepping stone to God consciousness.  I think I may of rambled enough for a minute.  We live in very interesting times though that is for sure.

Namaste,  Dred.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 07:46:25 PM »
Dred,

I was not aware the name of the book Bush read to those students in Florida (ironically a short distance from where I live) was Pet Goat.  It should have been Pet Donkey.  As you can see I have no love for the Bush's....I believe they are beyond evil....power hungry...huge ego's....all born with silver spoons in their mouths.  OK enough Bush bashing for now.....on to other things.  Yes, the general public has no idea what is really going on.  I do a lot of reading and research so I come across a lot of interesting information.  In addition, it's the good ole boys running this country...has been and always will be.  I firmly believe that if women ruled the world there would be peace.  Women around the world remain oppressed in many ways.  The film depicted the oppression of women.

Angami,

In response to your post, I think that if all 11er's got together at a convention there would be 1,111 in attendance (the others would not participate)....and the lights would probably go out at 11:11 am because there would be a tremendous amount of psychic energy in that room!  LOL!

Bridge,

My 11's have increased in the past few months....8:11 mostly but I get 12:11, 6:11, 9:11 etc....constantly.  The ringing in my ears has increased as well and I never had ringing in my ears like this before.  So something is definitely going on.  What it is I don't know.  My limited psychic ability has also increased in the last few months.

S1Mon,

I feel your frustration with trying to change things for the better .....I too would like to see things on this planet change for the better.  All we can do are good things...help others and live by the words of our ascended masters Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, who taught that love is the only way....and think good positive thoughts.  I truly believe that it will be the 11er's who effect the change desperately needed on this planet.  "Be the change you want to see in the world." Ghandi

CRSAM,

Welcome to the forum!  That's how we all got here...we saw way too many 11's for it to be coincidence......11's in my face all the time really got my attention. 

11er Steve,

Where are you?  Come back to the forum I miss ya!

Namaste, 
Lin

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2015, 03:01:56 AM »

Then you look at the layout of DC and the symbolism laid in the land that was built by masons.  For example the satanic pentagram laid out in the streets of DC, or the DC monument being 6666 inches in height.  I'm starting to get to the point of believing that maybe there were rituals cast on this country by our founders because the symbols are the there, the numbers are there. 

Dred,

It is hard to ignore so many things that are engrained in our world. I suspect that, as we are called to see these patterns, such as repeating numbers and the like, people throughout history may have put patterns down unwittingly. I know there are those such as the Masons who may have been onto something evil. But I have to have doubts that our forefathers were laying the groundwork for this evil day we live in. Most of them anyway. I shudder to think that would be true. When you look at the world today all but a few couldn't have even envisioned a world anything like what we have today. And some of the leaders we have had even in modern history probably weren't nearly smart enough to know what would happen in the decade that would come after them. There are just so many factors involved. But that being said, they were led. There are words in speeches that are clues and such... Again, just my opinion, but I doubt most of them had a clue. But some people have embraced evil and no doubt played a much bigger part in what has become of this world. One thing builds on another. Divine intervention is about the only thing that can stop the progression at this point.

From the corrupt 2 party system that just divides and conquers the country, pitting us against each other.  It seems every thing today is divide and conquer.  Race, politics, sports, class, religion, schooling. 

It is everywhere now. If you are in tune you can hear the brainwashing and the baiting going on relentlessly which is intended to divide. No doubt about it. What I said above doesn't apply so much today. I think things are now rotten to the core. And people in power are being led by pure evil. And so many people are unaware or just don't care. I get that sick feeling frequently that most people get when they watch videos of Nazi Germany. Such an evil wind that can make people bury their heads in the sand. But I think what we are experiencing is a sign that things will not continue on this course forever. They might get worse, but we are not far away from having the light shed on the darkness. It is comforting to see that there are many out there (and especially here) that have a light still shining within them. In many cases, brighter than ever.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2015, 10:12:42 PM »
Gene,

I apologize...I meant to respond to your post of January 8th.  I worked in social services and have witnessed the level of poverty in this country.  I have also traveled extensively to other countries and sometimes when I look at the poverty right here in our own back yard, I often think I am back in a third world country.  It's downright pathetic how people are treated.  When I taught, we debated extensively on the issue of "equality" and that "all men are created equal".....are they?  There is no such thing as equality.  Our government would like you to think we are all equal....but we are not.  There is so much discrimination....not enough mental health care....and I can go on and on about what's wrong. 

Conversely, I have also been to Russia and almost kissed the ground I walked on when I returned to the U.S.  We do have rights and freedoms that other countries do not have.  For instance, I am grateful that as a woman I live here and not In Afghanistan.  I couldn't imagine what it's like to walk around in a burqa, subservient to men all day.  No doubt, they would behead me in that country.

You would think, that we would not have a homeless issue anywhere in this country.  We are a developed nation that has more educated people than many other nations.  Yet, right here in my own back yard in Florida we do not have homeless shelters, soup kitchens, or other facilities to help the homeless.  Instead, they prefer to allow them to live on the streets because it is warm down here.  It doesn't make sense.  Our jails are also filled to capacity with people who need mental health care not a jail cell. 

There are so many things that need to be fixed.  Perhaps the 11er's can change the status quo.  Just doing one small thing for someone on a daily or weekly basis can help change things for the better.

So what do you think 11er's?  Should we do one small good thing for someone everyday to change the world for the better?   Or, as a reminder...when you get that next 11, no matter how you get it....ask the Divine....source energy...to help make this planet a better place to live.  Ask for peace, ask for love....just ask....

Namaste,
Lin

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2015, 07:28:50 AM »
I get that sick feeling frequently that most people get when they watch videos of Nazi Germany. Such an evil wind that can make people bury their heads in the sand. But I think what we are experiencing is a sign that things will not continue on this course forever. They might get worse, but we are not far away from having the light shed on the darkness. It is comforting to see that there are many out there (and especially here) that have a light still shining within them. In many cases, brighter than ever.
We are watching the rise of the 4th reich.  Our war machine is all over the world starting conflict for money.  Our people are dumbed downed, indebted up to there ears, divided, our kids are leaving college with more  un-bankruptable  debt and no hope of getting a job in there field of study, our police force is being militarized.  It seems they are going to let it get so bad we  will beg to have our freedoms  taken away.  Won't be long till we hear cries "What do we want....Serfdom!  When do we want it??  Now!!"  I fear we will have to lose it all before people will change, our country is still to comfortable as long as the Dollar Reigns supreme.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2015, 08:32:34 PM »

I apologize...I meant to respond to your post of January 8th.  I worked in social services and have witnessed the level of poverty in this country.  I have also traveled extensively to other countries and sometimes when I look at the poverty right here in our own back yard, I often think I am back in a third world country.  It's downright pathetic how people are treated.  When I taught, we debated extensively on the issue of "equality" and that "all men are created equal".....are they?  There is no such thing as equality.  Our government would like you to think we are all equal....but we are not.  There is so much discrimination....not enough mental health care....and I can go on and on about what's wrong. 

I agree with you completely. Yeah, it is all relevant and things are worse elsewhere, but I think Dred hit it with his observation about a 4th reich. We are going in a bad way in a hurry. I suspect things have changed since you did social work, but I am sure it is not that way everywhere. But what really troubles me is that it is in many places and it seems there is no recourse. Scary.

You would think, that we would not have a homeless issue anywhere in this country.  We are a developed nation that has more educated people than many other nations.  Yet, right here in my own back yard in Florida we do not have homeless shelters, soup kitchens, or other facilities to help the homeless.  Instead, they prefer to allow them to live on the streets because it is warm down here.  It doesn't make sense.  Our jails are also filled to capacity with people who need mental health care not a jail cell. 

There are stories about people getting in trouble for trying to help the homeless. Making laws against feeding them. Most shelters now only take people who have or must go through the system. And they give them about 10 times more than what they would give the individual. I guess the only way that can pay is if enough people give up and just disappear so to speak. I assume enough do or there would be more preventative help. And people wonder why crime is an issue or people resort to drugs.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2015, 05:31:05 PM »
Gene,

I was blown away with the numerology you sent on CERN.  I can't believe it is an 11 11.  Does it create universal energy?  I believe it is a lot more than an atom smasher.  And as usual it's a secret.  Why would they ever tell us what's going on?   

Namaste,
Lin

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2015, 08:16:00 AM »
They are hoping to create miniature black holes with the cern device or possibly open a gateway to other dimensions are the 2 explanations I have heard of what they doing of recent.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2015, 08:41:50 PM »
If what they say is true.  I am sure there is more to the CERN story.  I have a tendency not to believe everything I read.....don't forget...it is the power elite who rule the world....and we know that 99% of the time they are up to no good.

Namaste all,
Lin