Author Topic: Dreams of a Tsunami  (Read 6150 times)

Lin

• View Profile
Dreams of a Tsunami
« on: July 20, 2015, 05:51:59 PM »
Hi 11er's,

Anyone out there have a dream of a tsunami lately?  I have not, but a few people told me they have had a realistic dream of a tsunami.  Just wondering if anyone else has had a dream like this.

Namaste,
Lin

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
Re: Dreams of a Tsunami
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 01:26:52 PM »
Not i,  but where have you been Lin? havent heard from you in ages! Send me a message sometime :)

Its good to see you

ewkatie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 02:06:51 AM »
About 2 weeks ago, I had lots of dreams including bodies of water. Not specifically a tsunami, but lots of rivers and oceans. That counts for something, right? lol

bridge66

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 09:21:55 AM »
Not exactly,but in another point my whole life and im not exaggerating my whole life seems to becoming a
tsunami.In the past and most of my other posts I always knew when I saw quite a few 11s in one day ,I knew bad luck was on the way.Its gotten so bad lately I keep from looking at any clocks or something that would generate a number clocks etc.Another strange occurance started happening a few weeks ago when I thought that things were getting better,they soon turned out to be a total tsunami in life events.Something is coming,and somedays I wonder if im going to even make it to the end,for some reason a lot of Hitler movies have been on tv and if anyone has ever seen any of them I cant believe the World let this maniac go on for as long as he did,my question is why are they still showing these real life events so long after they have been over and more than usual lately.Im not saying its a bad thing,it is a good reminder of what should never be allowed to happen again.Sorry for the bad feelings in this post and I hope I have not put a cloud over anybodys day but just speaking for myself I just cant seem to find a decent direction on where I should be heading,well I wish the best for all the 11ers and I hope there is a new conference call soon,i missed the last one I think it is really a great idea to see were everybodys at.

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 06:37:22 AM »
Likely hurricane coming to fla / se region of us.  https://youtu.be/8KGEnEvKJFo?t=2m27s

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 04:46:29 PM »
Hi 11er's,

I've been in the mountains for a few months and now I am back to flatland.  It's back to the insanity of humanity.  I should have stayed in the mountains.  I returned home just in time for a possible hurricane.  Gov. Rick Scott has already declared a state of emergency and people are in panic mode.  So the really really old folks are driving and walking in the grocery stores at about 1 mile per hour and the younger ones are flying through the aisles stocking up on beer.  The bottled water was almost gone by the time I arrived.  Thanks for the warning Dred!  LOL...I hope and pray this tsunami thing doesn't come true because quite a few people have had this dream lately.   Mel, are you ready?  I hope it is just a tropical storm.

So I will tell you what I experienced in the mountains in another post.  I was fortunate to hear astrophysicist Rudy Schild talk about extraterrestrial visitations on our planet....I will save it for another time.  I have another theory about the 11's.....

Gene, I hope you are feeling better?  Please drop us a note....we love to hear from our administrator.

Bridge, hang in there.  Life is tough for all of us......get out into nature more it does wonders for your soul.....feel free to look up my email address and write to me.  Maybe I can help in some way?

11er Steve congrat's on the move to Montana...it is really beautiful there.

Pointman, will get back to you....I have some interesting things to tells you guys.

Ewkatie, were the rivers and lakes and other bodies of water over flowing in your dream ?

Mel, sorry I missed all the conference calls.

All the Newbies on the forum....I welcome you with open arms....share your stories....you are not crazy.....the 11's and other repeating numbers are very real......

To the folks who have sent me emails......I hope I have helped you understand this phenomenon in some way.  I am happy I could help you understand this gift we receive from spirit.  We are all in this together and you are not alone!  So don't worry!

I continue to receive 11:11 and lately I see 333 A lot.

Namaste and love to all,
XOXO
Lin