Author Topic: The Number 8  (Read 7282 times)

Lin

• View Profile
The Number 8
« on: December 14, 2014, 07:28:10 PM »
Dred,

Thanks for sending those links!  You, Pointman and 11er Steve are very resourceful...I enjoying reading your posts.  I'm sorry, I meant to welcome all newbies who have recently posted to the forum.  We look forward to hearing about your experiences with the 11 phenomenon.

I did a little more research into the number 8.  I am a life path 22 a double 11:11 and don't know why 8:11 is now showing up.  I found some interesting info....8 is the symbol of the cosmic Christ, in China it is the totality of the Universe,  according to the Egyptians it is the number of cosmic order, a favorable number related to prosperity, entrance into the covenant of God according to Christian church, eight is the most active spiritual number, it is the number of wisdom expressed intuitively through loving action, Musically, the Diatonic Scale has 7 notes. 1. Do. 2. Re. 3. Mi. 4. Fa. 5. So. 6. La 7. Ti but the 8th note is Do again but at a brand new beginning and on a higher level.

The 1 is the first physical number, the symbol of divine expression.  Why I am receiving the 8 I don't know just yet.  Anyone else getting an 811 on a regular basis?

Namaste and love to all 11er's,
Lin

Dred

• View Profile
Re: The Number 8
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 01:00:58 AM »
Interesting how do is the beginning and the end, and what is an 8 lying down?  Infinity.  http://zumic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/u2-sleep-like-a-baby-tonight-music-video-snake-infinity-symbol-750x421.jpg

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 08:38:22 AM »
I had 8:11 this morning right before i read your post!  Im also seeing trip and quad 8's, trip fives and god...is 222 the most prevalent number ive seen in the past couple of months. Ive been seeing 222, trips mind you, as frequently as i see 11's and 44's.

Sometimes you feel like its some  kind of message, one thats spiritually supportive...but cant completely put my finger on it.  The only thing i can truly confirm is a "feeling" that im on the right path, that im doing whats expected of me....just being a decent human being and treating the rest of humanity as such :)

but out of curiosity, have you been seeing any 2's latley Lin?

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 08:25:55 PM »
Pointman, I saw a triple 8 today and a 444.  I can't understand what it's telling me.  The two's stopped showing up several weeks ago.  For a long time I kept getting 222.  Again, I have no clue as to what it was telling me....watch my thoughts because they will manifest??  I don't know,....haven't seen the twos for a while.

It's the 555 I don't like to see because the fives are a sign of change.  Every time I see the 5, change happens and not always for the best so when I see it I cringe.  The 2 is indicative of the life path and soul mission.

This 811 is incredible ....again I have no idea why this has come about.  Could we be near end times and the second coming of Christ?  We'll have to ask the Jesuits monitoring LUCIFER on Mt Graham when they expect him. I don't know other than 8 is a Christ sign.  The dream I had where the clock froze on 11:11 and I don't know whether it was AM or PM also freaked me out.  Then the the first time today 888 on a license plate right in front of my face.  I don't know.....

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 09:26:33 PM »
Gene and all 11er's,

Gene, that was an interesting video and it certainly taught me to take a deeper look into my dreams.  I have had some interesting dreams in the past some of which were warnings....like the one I had about 9/11 when I had the dream about the bomb exploding etc....that was a definite warning but I didn't know what it was linked too at the time I had it.  I also have visitations from the dead when I dream.  Some dreams forewarning of a problem in the family and others just pleasant visitations. The numbers in dreams are also significant....I once had a dream about the number 40, added a zero to it, played it in the lotto and won $500.  I haven't had one of those dreams in a while!  As for the date, sept. 18th it was interesting to note that the Hebrews equate 18 with new life and/or abundance and you indicated that the number 8 was the sign of new beginnings.  Sept. 18th was the date I dreamt that the clock froze on 11:11.

Dred, are you still seeing 811?  I still see it from time to time.  Gene, thank you for sending the link and your post.

The main purpose of this post is to wish all 11er's a very happy holiday and a fantastic New Year! 

Namaste and much love to all 11er's ,
Lin

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2014, 10:41:54 PM »
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all, no matter your faith I hope you at least got a day off.  Lin yes still seeing 811, just saw it again today before i ran out the door to go get something from the 7/11. heh.  It doesn't stop, and I think things may get interesting come the new year.  Weird thing at work a lady gave me a cake for the hollidays and it was what she said when she gave it to me.  Almost like someone told her she would meet me kind of thing but she didn't know who I was.  She said I was someone special because I was the first person she met when she moved here, and that she didn't realize it because she thought I was just some "ordinary janitor".  Now she is gone a couple weeks for hollidays but I'm left completely perplexed as to what she thinks she knows of me or why or how.  Maybe I'm loooking to much into this, but it was weird to me in hindsight.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2014, 09:26:49 PM »
Dred, I think you may have made a very favorable impression on that lady...and by the way...you are not some ordinary janitor.  You were placed in that position for a reason...no doubt about it.  You are probably protecting people there and don't even realize it.  In addition, you are very spiritual and you project a very kind demeanor.  I don't know you but can tell from your posts that you are truly a nice guy.  So she probably saw something very special in you.

I am still getting the 811's and don't know what to make of it.  Last night I was jolted out of a deep sleep only to roll over and look at the clock and it was 3:33 am.  I have't received the 333 for a while so I am not quite sure what this is all about.  Of course after I looked at the clock I was wide awake and stayed awake until sometime after 6 am.  It was like....what the heck is going on??  I am truly confused.....I've been thinking about this all day.....

Sometimes I think I am losing it....but then I think I am receiving some kind of sign and I'm unable to decipher what it is telling me!!!   I wish I knew what was going on.....!!!   This is sooooooooo frustrating!

Namaste and love to all 11er's
Lin