Author Topic: Coffin on Mars?  (Read 8815 times)

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Coffin on Mars?
« on: December 31, 2014, 12:49:07 AM »
NASA's Curiosity Rover took a picture of an object that looks like a stone coffin. Immediately it is being chalked up to pareidolia — the phenomenon of seeing faces and other such objects in our surroundings. But the strange formation is there, isn't it? It is yet another bizarre photo from the red planet and the "rock formation" really seems way out of place. Alien researcher Scott Waring asked, "What would it take to get NASA to turn the rover around and examine the contents of this box?" Seems like a fair question.

Mars coffin" height="289" width="383

Mars coffin 2nd image" height="324" width="480

Link to Mars Coffin article
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 01:10:38 AM by Gene »

Lin

• View Profile
Re: Coffin on Mars?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 07:47:08 PM »
Very interesting Gene. It certainly looks like a coffin or some kind of burial site.  There is a theory that life began on Mars. 

"The announcement of the discovery of evidence of life on ALH84001 (Alan Hills meteor) sparked a surge in support for the theory of panspermia. People began to speculate about the possibility that life originated on Mars and was transported to Earth on debris ejected after major impacts (see ballistic panspermia)."  Panspermia theory.com

Francis Crick, one of the founders of the double strand DNA said the same thing.  He too believed that humans were "seeded" by an alien life force ie; panspermia.  Darwin's theory of evolution isn't taken seriously anymore.  I believe a lot of people including myself believe that we originated from another planet and who knows, it may have been Mars.

Here's more from Stephen Hawking, "In a virtual presentation on Tuesday, April 7, 2009, Stephen Hawking discussed the possibility of building a human base on another planet and gave reasons why alien life might not be contacting the human race, during his conclusion of the Origins Symposium at Arizona State University. Hawking also talked about what humans may find when venturing into space, such as the possibility of alien life through the theory of panspermia, which says that life in the form of DNA particles can be transmitted through space to habitable places." (Panspermia Theory.com). For further info on this topic go to this website.

Namaste,
Lin

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 11:29:05 AM »
April 7 2009 hah, 4+7 2+9.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 08:59:39 PM »
Hi everyone,

This video is quite interesting.  It's about the international space station and how it operates.  Watch it when you have time.  It's about 20 minutes long.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/doN4t5NKW-k

Namaste,
Lin

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 02:25:20 PM »
Hello 11er's and welcome Lizzy!

Thanks for sharing Lizzy....I don't think you are causing the 11's to show up in your life.....they are just there...it is not just coincidence.  You do share many of the same characteristics of the 11er's and I have said before that it is spirit or source trying to communicate with us in some way.  It is more than coincidence....after a long trip one time I walked into my bedroom when I arrived home and my alarm clock was flashing 11:11 pm.....right in my face.  It was like, welcome home Lin!  It happens at weird times....and in very weird ways.  But now I really pay attention....usually something is going on.

I am in Arizona right now and wanted to go to Mount Graham to visit the Vatican Observatory but it won't be open to visitors until May!  I wanted to ask the Jesuits about their L.U.C.I.F.E.R project and the expected time of arrival for our alien savior but it looks like I won't be able to talk to them right now!  Oh well...next time.

Off to the dessert.....beautiful but dangerous at times....just like life in general.

Namaste,
Lin

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 09:54:58 PM »
11er's guess what....

Well wouldn't you know it....we stopped at Deer Valley Petroglyph Preserve in Phoenix Arizona and low and behold one of the first Petroglyphs I zoomed in on was a fish (bones) and next to it a perfect 11 11.  So I wonder what that meant way back when?  Today the fish symbol is used by Christians to identify Christ or God....Christians using the fish symbol were acknowledging that Christ was Alpha, the first. He was around at the beginning of creation (John 1:1 — “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”). ---creation tips.com.

I thought this was quite interesting and had to share it with you.  See... I can't get away from it.....if you live in Phoenix or plan to visit be sure to stop by to see this! 

BTW....welcome back to the forum 11er Steve!  Glad you are back.

Namaste,
Lin

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 11:35:01 AM »
Thanks Lin that was very gracious of you.
Nobody has any quirks or anything to say? That baffles me.
11erSteve

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2015, 12:34:36 PM »
Mars is a very interesting planet.  I think it was once a hospitable planet with water and an atmosphere.  But if you look at the planet, get a really good look at it, you will see how there is a long "scar" that goes all across the circumfrence of the globe.  I think there was either a planetery collision that sheared off a chunk of the planet (possible reasoning for the asteroid belt between mars and jupiter is remants of "Old Mars") or a very very large asteroid. 

I think we've only scratched the surface on what will find on mars. but with fierce windstorms that encase the entire planet, constantly stirring up dust and debris...were going to need something more than a Rover to find any answers.