Author Topic: Is 11 11 the twisting strand of DNA  (Read 12342 times)

Dred

• View Profile
Is 11 11 the twisting strand of DNA
« on: January 01, 2015, 09:10:15 PM »
Hello 11'rs Happy New Year, was listening to an interview on you tube about mind control when the guy came right out and claimed the twisting strand of DNA is 11 11.  So if it does, then could  this mean our dna is changing or something is activated in it?  http://youtu.be/r86PHHCVfDU?t=21m42s  He mention's it at 22:30 the video is linked a lil bit before that so you can hear the lead up to the comment.

Lin

• View Profile
Re: Is 11 11 the twisting strand of DNA
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 10:47:15 PM »
Dred,

In response to your post....I believe that we are evolving and as a result of this, our DNA may be changing.  I read about a Jesuit priest named Pierre  Tielhard de Chardin who conceived the idea about the Omega Point which is the maximum level of complexity in which consciousness towards which he believed the universe was evolving.  Look him up...he indicated that evolution requires a unification of consciousness....could this be the 11:11 we are seeing?  Is this the unification needed for evolution?  Evolution would culminate in reaching the Omega Point....God.

As I mentioned before....and I described it as ascension....that humans (certainly not all) were ascending and this has caused some of us to be more aware of "signs" provided to us by the universe or source energy...call it what you'd like....using numbers as the signs to pay attention.  I believe the numbers are a "sign gift" spoken about in the bible.  We are all imbued with the ability to get signs from spirit.  Some of us I believe may have more ability than others.  Everywhere Jesus went and spoke about he confirmed them with signs.  Jesus was very clear that the purpose of a sign was so people would acknowledge God's message and respond accordingly.  11er's receive signs all the time.

So my opinion is that yes, our DNA is certainly changing (or being spiritually awakened) and we are seeing signs.....or warnings....so we certainly should pay attention to them.  This is my opinion not proof positive.  Anyone else out there think our DNA has been activated to receive these signs?  Feel free to speak up! 

Namaste and love to all 11er's,
Lin

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 04:57:02 AM »
I agree totally with you Lin I do think we are starting to come to an evolving point of the phenomenon, at least from where I sit that seems to be the case. This last year has been weird in there have been a few times i think I may of actually tapped into a persons surface thought,  I even had a person accuse me of reading there mind this year.  That struck me odd as I didn't think I was and didn't know how i was and I wasn't even trying to. 

Also this past thanksgiving visiting a friends for dinner I was the light of the party to all the animals.  My friends grandma was amazed at how one of there cats had completely warmed up to me and I had gotten it to jump up on the chair present herself and let me pet it, and was purring away happy as could be.   The grandmother excitedly pointed out to everyone at the dinner because it was so odd for that cat to be nice to anyone it was usually the kind of cat that hides all day from people I guess, and I calm replied "yes I have a  animal affinity I can look of them and somewhat understand what they are thinking"  I've always been good with animals though, just thinking of that and the other odd quirks I've had this year in dealing with people.

Also the 11's seem more frequent lately, could be a phase they do come and go, but I'm running into a lot of them nonstop.  Namaste to you Lin. 

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 12:47:14 AM »
My friends grandma was amazed at how one of there cats had completely warmed up to me and I had gotten it to jump up on the chair present herself and let me pet it, and was purring away happy as could be.   The grandmother excitedly pointed out to everyone at the dinner because it was so odd for that cat to be nice to anyone it was usually the kind of cat that hides all day from people I guess, and I calm replied "yes I have a  animal affinity I can look of them and somewhat understand what they are thinking"

This reminds me of something that happened about 6 years or so ago. A girl I had been out with a few times marveled when she watched me with her cat the first time I was at her place. She told me the cat usually hid and that it tended to be mean and never let strangers pet it because it had some kind of traumatic thing happen to it. I have never really been a cat person because they tend to be aloof, so this was especially odd. It was friendlier than most from my vantage point.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 01:07:58 AM »
Jesus was very clear that the purpose of a sign was so people would acknowledge God's message and respond accordingly.  11er's receive signs all the time.

Very true. There are no shortage of mentions of signs in the Bible. And signs of things to come. I think we are in those times. There are just so many things pointing to something. The 11th hour, so to speak. When this started happening to me the majority of time I would see 11 on the clock it was a split second before going to 12. It made me feel like we are close to the culmination of things. These signs may cause confusion, such as the Mayen Calendar, but so many are happening in the same short period of history they are hard to ignore. These signs are happening individually through circumstances; through the number 11/repeating numbers phenomenon; and in events in the world for all to see. For those who are awake.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 02:14:53 AM »
the guy came right out and claimed the twisting strand of DNA is 11 11.  So if it does, then could  this mean our dna is changing or something is activated in it?

It is interesting that the blueprints of our being would be something that looks like spiraling 11s. I can't speak for whether or not it is changing/activating, but it reminds me of the yin and yang and all the parallel, yet polar forces in the universe. Just more ways the number 11 seems to be at the heart of the world.

Kiwi

• Finding others is the key
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 05:48:06 AM »
The electric universe and project thunderbolts are interesting. Those Birkeland currents seem like a couple of important twisting strands.

On a sidenote, if reincarnation is the way of the universe and we are we are actually in what the bible refers to as hell, how can one escape if one already carries the mark.