Author Topic: I'm just a SAHM and this is driving me crazy  (Read 4356 times)

Pisces85

• View Profile
I'm just a SAHM and this is driving me crazy
« on: January 07, 2015, 01:07:10 PM »
]hey everyone!! To get right to it I staryed seeing the number 11 everywhere last year.  I noticed it before bit chalked it up to coincidence.   Im a stay jome mom and have been for the 9 years.  Been married 10.  I had a brief job from oct 12 to july14 then I started baby sitting my friends twin babies from then till current. Thats just a little background.  I mentioned to my husband about seeing 11 everywhere and he thinks im crazy and laughs everytime I say oh gee look its 2:11... lol... the odds are kist crazy that I can glance up at the clock and it be 11 after the hour.  Or driving and seen 11s in license plate Or the big one that really shocked me was yeaterday I was watching the last few episodes of falling skies and the lady looked at the alarm clock and it was 6:11.  I thought maybe its me..im just making myself look at the precise time..  but I dont think so.  I also started keeping a journal of times I seen the 11 sequence.  Everytime I seen it through out the day id write it down... well I did it for a few days and it just became to much as I was seeing it more frequetly. 

Ive done a lot of reading on the subject and most seem to think it as something good...however I cant help but feel uneasy everytime it happens.  Sometimes I will catch myself talking to no one and staying okay okay funny real funny... I cant share this with anyone else..

Ive always felt different...sort of a loner... im bad with keeping friendships and keeping in touch but I think thats the pisces in me... I also have great empath skills.  Ive read this has to do with maybe being a lightworker.  How do I understans what spirit or higher being is trying to relay to me?  I feel like they are yelling to get my attention and its not working.  One more funny thing when I was younger I would notice whem riding in car street lights would go out whem we passed under them and for a long time I thought thats justt what they did to save energy LOL... then a couple months ago I was on an interstate and became lost and noticed the lights all going out and was so scared..then I look this 11 stuff up and find its associates.  It happens to home to I was taking a bath trying to relax and tjey flickered twice so I got out of the tub..I felt scared.. then went to living room and it did there as well.

sory this is so all over the place but im kinda all over the place lol
.im wanting this to ve a good thing and learn more but I cant find any other info besides thats its someone trying to contact us or we are lightworkers etc...

thanks for reading and letting me share.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I'm just a SAHM and this is driving me crazy
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 12:33:54 AM »
Welcome to the group! I was reading your post and trying to think of how to properly word that you are not just a stay at home mom. Then I glanced at the time and it was 12:11. So aside from the importance of being a mom, I just want to say that this phenomenon shows we are all in this together, since it seems to know few boundaries when it comes to who we are or where we are at in terms of status and such...

]I thought maybe its me..im just making myself look at the precise time..  but I dont think so.

Your experiences are very similar to most. At some point we come to the realization that we are not making ourselves look. Too many things happen and it amazes me that it happens so often when it is the furthest thing from my mind.

]
Ive done a lot of reading on the subject and most seem to think it as something good...however I cant help but feel uneasy everytime it happens.  Sometimes I will catch myself talking to no one and staying okay okay funny real funny... I cant share this with anyone else..

I've kind of done the same thing. Only, it is basically telling this thing I get it. You have my attention! Now what? But the answers do come slow. But I believe they are coming.

]How do I understans what spirit or higher being is trying to relay to me?  I feel like they are yelling to get my attention and its not working. 

I think for now it is accomplishing whatever it is supposed to. I believe the power to have us in certain places to experience this is too great for it to just be a distant voice trying in vain to say something. I think it is meant to encourage us, for one thing. The world is kind of coming unraveled at the moment and knowing there is something more out there is more encouragement than a lot of people ever get. People always ask for a sign. Well, we have one!

]
One more funny thing when I was younger I would notice whem riding in car street lights would go out whem we passed under them and for a long time I thought thats justt what they did to save energy LOL... then a couple months ago I was on an interstate and became lost and noticed the lights all going out and was so scared..then I look this 11 stuff up and find its associates.  It happens to home to I was taking a bath trying to relax and tjey flickered twice so I got out of the tub..I felt scared.. then went to living room and it did there as well.

I don't know much about this. I think it happens to most people at times, but I do know many believe it happens to them far more often. While I am sure it is often a faulty light or something I think it comes down to how often it happens. I don't doubt these kinds of things anymore. You an only call something a coincidence for so long. When it happens to many people then it is something much bigger. When it is something as unusual as seeing certain numbers over and over in streaks that baffle the mind then it cannot be ignored by an open-minded person. You have a lot of company.

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 12:53:09 AM »
Welcome Pieces, I've experienced the street lights going out as well, but I didn't take notice to it till Pointman on the forums here brought it up.  Then it was like an "Oh yeah, there is that one light I pass at work" kind of moment.  Jason made a post bout it on the another forum as well.    http://board.1111angels.com/index.php

eleven

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 02:10:00 PM »
I experiencing the same stuff, Monday this week I counted, but not looking for 11 7 times in one day, waking up to 5:11,leaving the house at 6:11 was the start