Author Topic: Something is happening  (Read 7249 times)

bridge66

• View Profile
Something is happening
« on: January 13, 2015, 12:04:28 PM »
Hello 11ers,i have been on the board a couple of years now,and for the past couple of weeks i have seen more 11s
than i can count,every time i look at a clock,driving,reading everything and anything i keep seeing 11s,since i have been on the board the 11s have gotten me here,if you read my other posts this is something that has been going on for a long time,but i have never been inundated with the amount of 11s  im used to seeing.There has to be at least a 3fold in the amount of 11s i see everyday,its really getting disturbing and im pretty used to seeing them but this is overwhelming.The bad part is life has taken a total dive with things are not going to well which has been the course for me since way befour i joined the forum.Everytime i turn around there is an 11 and something not good happens the oil tank in the house 2500,the windshield on car the amount of bad news ive been hearing just does not stop.If something is trying to get my attention they have it and they know they have it.Everytime i see an 11
i say good luck 11s happy 11s just good things trying to turn this around.BUT SOMETHING IS COMING AND SOON.That is the only explanation i can come up with i feel it im mean really feel it in my bones i just dont feel right and feel down about whats happening,and that is because i really dont know but some type of force or what ever you want to call it is really trying to get my attention,last bad thing that
just happened,i have been at the job on on for 44 years and have been told the job is ending and im not ready to go,this is just another 11er thing because there were quite a lot of 11s i was seeing that day im
not going to go any furthe i think you see were im going,i posted this to see if anyone on the board has also been seeing a lot mort hann usual,please let me know im not the only one please.

Angamie

• View Profile
Re: Something is happening
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 09:25:46 PM »
Yes, I have. Each one I see just makes me more confused. I end up throwing my hands up in the air and saying 'what"??

s1m0n

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 04:12:01 AM »
Same thing here it's got heavier , that's the 11s i saw in the past 3 days , 11:11 1:11 10011 , +11 , 1:11 , 11:11 , +11 , 11.11£ , and before i sleep an other 11:11pm , i can't make sense out of this and i haven't noted many other 11s , and yes the more it happens the more things gets bad, the last few days were hell to me, if any way the number 11 have something to do with (God) and the end of time ( I'm Atheist ) , i guess i have an explanation, well a weird dream i had when i was 5 years old.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 04:16:07 AM by s1m0n »

bridge66

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 09:12:59 AM »
s1mon,your keeping me in suspense,what was the dream about when you were 5.Might possibly start tying some of this together.
Bridge66

s1m0n

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 03:58:39 PM »
It sounds crazy but my whole life i had this feeling that i'm chosen for something, i was born as a Muslim and i started to pray at age of 4 with my Mom, at age of 5 i dreamed about me playing outside and I've found an arrow facing up , i took it and turned it upside down, then i transformed into some kind of a (Green demon) i looked up toward the sky and i flew up, then i said "Allah (Muslims God), I'm coming to kill you", then many others like me came and flew with me, i woke up and i was so scared from god to punish me, after many years i completely forgot my dream, and I've became atheist, and my life turned upside down ( Like the arrow), and (Allah) Became my enemy that i want to erase from life, and one day i was thinking about it and i remembered the dream, i was shocked by the way it all happened the same way happened in my dream ( I don't wanna use the term Vision that will sound stupid ), and with all of this things done by Muslims and in the past few years, i feel it's all connected, maybe this will cause a WWIII , Maybe then it's time to the others to join me, i know i sound crazy right now and how can an atheist talked like this, but seriously this is driving me crazy. specially when i was searching about 11 on Google today, I've found the term "LightWorkers" and it did describe me right, and when i said in my dream i transformed into a demon and i went to kill God you'd say this guy is Evil itself or a slave of satan, but trust me, i've never been evil or done evil my whole life, i'm a loving person who enjoys helping others, and i love to love, and i'm also an Empath, it makes me wonder, if I'm a demon? and I Am a good person, who's the evil one in the story ?

s1m0n

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 04:12:39 PM »
I saw this video today and it made my eyes wet, cause it described everything i feel and felt, and i always used to say i feel like i'm stuck in Limbo, i gotta break out of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQgkTGu78nM

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2015, 02:31:13 AM »
It sounds crazy but my whole life i had this feeling that i'm chosen for something
This phenomenon is proof you are chosen/called for something.
when i said in my dream i transformed into a demon and i went to kill God you'd say this guy is Evil itself or a slave of satan, but trust me, i've never been evil or done evil my whole life, i'm a loving person who enjoys helping others, and i love to love, and i'm also an Empath, it makes me wonder, if I'm a demon? and I Am a good person, who's the evil one in the story ?
I can't say for sure what the dream is about. But you are not a demon. I know that because you are looking for real answers. Most of the people who come to this forum are rather unique in that they have an open mind. They don't buy into propaganda or are not stubborn in their ways. They just want the truth. When it comes they will accept it. Many people today are not that way. They either buy into something and put blinders on from there or they invent the truth as they wish it to be.

Perhaps your dream was a vision of what mankind is doing today. Trying to turn their backs on their creator and doing everything possible to defile all that is good. At the time you believed in Allah so that represented God to you. No doubt some might see it as a revelation with you attacking evil. I know you have been an atheist for a long time, but this phenomenon does show that there is something bigger than ourselves. It is still largely a mystery, but it is a clear sign that there is more out there than meets the eye.

s1m0n

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2015, 08:52:15 AM »
I Completely agree with you and i confirm that in my dream i said Allah not god .

bridge66

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2015, 11:09:27 AM »
I saw this video today and it made my eyes wet, cause it described everything i feel and felt, and i always used to say i feel like i'm stuck in Limbo, i gotta break out of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQgkTGu78nM
S1m0n,This is strange,your whole post comes to me as a big hit single made by a band called UFO inthe early 70s and one of the songs were called love to love.The title track and "Love to Love" were featured in the 1999 movie Detroit Rock City. "Love to Love" was also covered by Djali Zwan for the 2002 movie Spun.

Kerrang! magazine listed the album at No. 28 among the "100 Greatest Heavy Metal Albums of All Time".[2]

Steve Harris - primary songwriter, founder, leader and bassist of British heavy metal band Iron Maiden - calls Love To Love his favourite song
So your post has me going how your saying love to love is tied into one of the greatest rock song hits ever,im sure you knew nothing about that saying love to love,what it has to do with this all is very strange,cant puty finger on it but it means something to do with something is coming?? tell me what you think bridge66

bridge66

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2015, 11:12:54 AM »
By the way i finished this post at 11:11,just another part of the puzzle.

s1m0n

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 05:31:41 PM »
I'm a fan of metal songs but I've never heard this one, I'm gonna listen to it right now .

bridge66

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2015, 09:41:37 AM »
S1m0n,i hope this in someway the words mean something,i havent listen to this band proably in 30 years,im hoping this means something,because i have never heard those words put together in that way or any other.
Gary

s1m0n

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2015, 10:31:21 AM »
It doesn't ring any bells, beside i love and i miss the 70s , i was born in the early 90s , an other weird thing tho