Author Topic: I see the number 11 everywhere  (Read 17055 times)

s1m0n

• View Profile
I see the number 11 everywhere
« on: January 12, 2015, 04:40:54 PM »
Hello, i keep seeing the number 11 everywhere, and i mean everywhere, like today i saw it 3 times, usually i see it 6 or 7 to 10 times per day, today i had too many exams so i didn't pay attentions still i saw 3 times, i was able to caught two , and i saw the third when i was in a cab we passed near a bank and i saw the temperature was +11 .

Angamie

• View Profile
Re: I see the number 11 everywhere
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 10:27:05 PM »
Welcome. We are all unique and seem to come to an agreement that 11s are meant for us to pay attention. The world is so unique that I wonder if this phenomenon will ever be figured out. I'm convinced we're all here for a reason and we are somehow chosen. Someone's telling us to pay attention but isn't giving us instructions.

Angie

s1m0n

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 08:02:20 AM »
Welcome. We are all unique and seem to come to an agreement that 11s are meant for us to pay attention. The world is so unique that I wonder if this phenomenon will ever be figured out. I'm convinced we're all here for a reason and we are somehow chosen. Someone's telling us to pay attention but isn't giving us instructions.

Angie

And we also share the same ideas tho, cause yes that's how i felt my whole life, before the 11 thing i've always felt i'm chosen for something since i was a 4 years old, my life was so odd and now the 11 thing, it's just so weird, sometimes i try to believe it's all just a delusion , well anyway either it's delusion or not, i'm glad i'm not alone :) .

mouser

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 10:33:55 PM »
Me too!! I see it everyday-mostly on the clock. Whenever I look at the time it is always on the 11th minute! It's very strange. I too have always felt kind of different and I have led an unusual life so far. What does it mean everyone? Does anyone feel we are coming close to extraordinary happenings or are we all just experiencing something that happens alot, I mean, all of us do look at the clock throughout our daily lives, is is a coincidence? I dunno I feel something when I see those numbers but I'm not sure what it is! :)

s1m0n

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 09:06:25 AM »
Yes we do look at the clock alot but this isn't a clock :

" class="bbc_img

11.11 Gigabytes  ?

Plus i see that in many different locations , Apartment number, Pubs in the street , radio frequency when i was in a cab, temperature, i mean everywhere, but whenever i see that number i feel comfort , cause somehow i believe I'm in the right way to fulfill my destiny .