Author Topic: Dreams/Psychic/Other Paranormal  (Read 4520 times)

11erSteve

• View Profile
Dreams/Psychic/Other Paranormal
« on: February 12, 2015, 01:05:33 PM »
I think what I have to share with you all today could be considered psychic phenomena.
This doesn't have anything to do with 11s necessarily, just something I've been experiencing lately.
OK, here goes. I play a lot of online backgammon and for months now when I'm playing and my turn to roll the dice comes up sometimes I think to myself, " I sure could use a 2-3." And I get it !
Now I'm not going to try to convince you that this happens every time I roll the dice or I'd be in Las Vegas cleaning house, not posting here.
The thing is that just like seeing 11 after the hour repeatedly, there comes a point where it can no longer be considered coincidence because it happens way too frequently. And this is where I am today, playing backgammon.
Two days ago I was playing a game and I was in a bad position and I thought to myself "I need a 4, then a big double." So I rolled the dice and got the 4 that I needed. My opponent rolled and moved then I rolled double 6's ! And that's why I'm writing today. When this happened the other day it was the straw that broke the camels back. I asked for a 4 then a large double and I got it ! This has now happened so many times over the months that it can no longer be considered a coincidence.
Am I psychic? Not in the least, because I have no control over the dice and I probably lose as many games as I win. I only know that sometimes, more than could be considered coincidence, I get what I "think" about. I think this falls into the Law of Attraction.
And to take things a step further, since I've been experiencing this phenomenon for months now, I've noticed this too ! Sometimes when I project a thought, like "I need a 6-1, my next roll is a 5-3. But a roll or two later I get the 6-1 I needed and it is still a valid roll. So, what I'm getting at is that sometimes when you project a thought and you don't get what you wanted or expected, try waiting a moment. Don't give up, don't give in, don't despair and deflect what you desire, just wait a moment. Just give it some time.

Quickly I want to say hello and thanks to Gene for the new boards and for his time posting to what people write. Going to say hello to all the other top tier 11es here. Big thanks to Dred for all of the constant posting. It's always great to hear from you, and Lin, and all of the others.
K ! Bye now ! 11erSteve

Dred

• View Profile
Re: Dreams/Psychic/Other Paranormal
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 08:17:45 AM »
I understand where you coming from steve, cause similar has happened to me over the years of my gaming.  I've been playing a lot of guild wars 2 online and a number of times I have expected to get an item drop in game before i got it.  But more so then thought driving my in game rewards I still through an electronic online game still see 11's every freaking where.  I go sell items in then check my characters gold balance and it will be something like 209 gold 47 silver 38 copper for example.  It is one thing to have a sense to look at clock expecting the time to be an 11, but it carries over into my gaming, I'll go to look at a number in the game and the 11's are there. 

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams/Psychic/Other Paranormal
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 02:02:06 PM »
I have had some similar things happen for a long time involving names and numbers when it comes to games and such. Any time in the past when I've had a little money down it has mostly eluded me though. Lol.