Author Topic: My Experience...  (Read 5668 times)

Elli911

• View Profile
My Experience...
« on: February 15, 2015, 05:28:25 PM »

Hi there everybody, Im Lizzie, 20 years old from NZ

So I guess ill start with my "11" experience...
I can not pin point when it started but I am going to say roughly early to mid 2013. For me it started with 9-11 EVERYWHERE, I am not just talking about 9:11am or 9:11pm, I see this number on Purchase recipts, Account Balances, Sports games, Maps, best by dates on random things, printed numbers on my sons toys, car number plates...

It happens in waves, some days I dont seem to see it, others its multiple times a day without even thinking about it.

Then 11-11 introduced itself... (lol) I was on Facebook and I noticed a post about the 11-11 Phenomenom (it took my attention because of 9-11) anyway the next morning without me saying a word about it my mother walks in my house puts her phone in my face and says "Hey look its 11:11"

So now I often see 11-11 also, just the other day I was in a store wonderinng if I should buy a products and on the back it said 11-11 Im not even sure why im going to guess it was the packaged date?

One major would be that my son was born on the 9th at 11:40am

I am a huge beleiving in that we create our reality so sometimes I wonder if I am just attracting this number to me... and my concious picks it up everywhere, just like when you get a new car or like a certain car then you see it everywhere while driving around (that happens to me too lol)

Others I feel like somethings trying to let me know its there... like my spirit guide or something, who is called Naomi by the way (lol)

For example we went on holiday a few weeks ago and it was a 2 hour drive and the minute we pulled in the driveway (of our family whom we were visiting and staying with) it was 11:11am, then the next morning we got all ready and left I hadnt looked at the time so took a look, yep 11:11am. I also recall seeing 9-11 that weekend. I left that weekend totally in love with the area and set on moving there,
Do you think these number signs were signs that it is meant to be?

A little about me, I am a little different. Not like anerd or something, but in the way I see life, I see it in the the big picture, I know that we are not just humans who live and die and nothing else. Like I said I am a big beleiver that our minds are extremely powerful and create our reality, I also beleive in reincarnation, aliens, i know there are multiple dimensions. I dont know I just see things a bit differently then most around me... cant explain it, its just some kind of knowingness? lol

Also I had no personal connection to the 9-11 attacks...

So im glad to be in a place with other like minded people, anyone else want to share their experiences with these numbers? ":-)
P.s I wrote this fast so I apoligize in advance for the millions of typos.

11erSteve

• View Profile
Re: My Experience...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 02:21:44 PM »
    Welcome to the club Lizzie. And yet another 11er awakens. Welcome aboard. If you have the time Lizzie you might consider reading some of the posts written in the past. Pick a subject and explore.
    Lately we've been talking about similar characteristics and the list keeps growing. Please add what you can to our conversations.
    I was wondering if any of you have any quirks associated with 11s.
   For a long time now I seem to either be starting something or ending something at 11 past the hour. I'll walk into the kitchen first thing in the morning and see 11 past on the clock on the range. Or I might get home from a bike ride and it's 11 past.
   This happens a lot in my life. The other thing that has been consistent over the years is sometimes I'll see 5:10 then a moment later I'll see 5:12 missing 5:11 but to me it's just another way of seeing 11 minutes past the hour.
   It would be great if others would chime in on any similar characteristics or quirks. Do most of you see 11s every day on clocks?
   Dred, Lin, Pointman19? Any thoughts? Gene? Anybody?

Bridge66   
   A while back I wrote to you, Bridge66, and I don't think you got my message. Yes Bridge my 11s have increased over the past year and a half or so. I used to see 11 after 2 to 3 times a day and now I see it 4, 5 and 6 times a day. Mostly 5 times a day. I appreciate your comments and warning that "something is going to happen" ! It wouldn't surprise me one bit that one of us will get a solid message or feeling that something is about to happen, and it does. I'm not too worried about any kind of impending doom. When your numbers up your numbers up. I have always believes in something wonderful happening. So I'll leave you on that note.
Love you guys, 11erSteve

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 08:46:18 PM »
Welcome Lizzie, I notice 11's everywhere not only on clocks but on receipts when I buy stuff, license plates.  But it is more then just 11's to me, it is repeating numbers such as 111 222, or sequential numbers like 1234, or mirrored numbers such as 12 21 or 12 51, also 11 combinations such as 38 or 47, I've walked past a digital clock before right when it read 11:47 and 56 seconds.  A few times I've even pulled up to stop lights looked at the license plate in front of me and the time and they were the same numbers.  A couple times I've gone shopping checked the receipt and it wasn't an 11 number and thought hmm must be off today, then I get in the car turn it on look at the clock and bam there is the same number again.  Like steve has mentioned it is often when you go to do something or finishing doing something that I notice a lot of my 11's.  I can get up to walking out the door look at the clock and it is 5:55 or something like that.  Also a few of us have noticed we get tinitus like ringing in our ears we can't explain that comes and goes.  Nice to hear from another 11 cause we definitely need more input. 

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 09:34:11 AM »
Dred, Did you notice the mirror times of Lizzies and my last posts? Odd huh? Not really, not when you are an 11er !

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 10:05:38 AM »
Course I did hehehe, you know I always check the times.  Took me a second to realize my time 8+4+6=18 so 8:46:18 = 18 18 or 99

RobinSong

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2015, 10:30:52 AM »
I found this site only about 2 weeks ago after I started researching on-line if others are having the same experiences as me with seeing the number 11 on digital clocks, etc.   I first noticed the odd number of times I'd look at the clock and see "11" as the minutes (ie 3:11pm, 5:11pm, etc.). Somedays it's only once or twice, somedays it's several more.  It happens virtually every day. 

Well, I began reading others' posts to this site and a few more and saw that many people experienced seeing "11:11" on the clock.  I never had (or never remembered seeing that particular sequence) and found it strange that so many others had. Well, lo and behold, that same day for the first time I saw "11:11".  I really had no emotion whatsoever about feeling "left out" prior to this so seeking this experience out is not a possible explanation. I just found it curious that I had never seen 11:11 before that day but it was the same day I realized I had not........truly weird.

I am a psychologist by trade so am fully aware of the brain's power of suggestion, how the brain can "program" itself to wake up at a particular time even without the benefit of an alarm clock, etc.  But, this phenomenon is different as there's----at least in my case and I suspect in most other's experiences-----no intention, desire, etc. to see the number 11. In other words, it happens entirely randomly with no conscious level thought or interest in "seeking" the number 11 out. 

This is truly unexplainable.  I've read other's theories as to why it happens and frankly, find many of them quite far fetched but I am trying not to judge it and see where it goes.  I'd be happy to correspond with other "eleveners" to see if we can discover a common thread. 

Cheers,

RobinSong

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2015, 01:49:56 PM »

I was wondering if any of you have any quirks associated with 11s.

I noticed you and Dred mentioned mirror numbers in a previous conversation. This is something that is happening more frequently with me. Something else that happened extremely frequently for a long time and still does far more than it should is that i see the 11 on the clock just as it is turning to 12. It is basically glancing at the clock as it is immediately going from 11 after to 12 after. More signs....

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2015, 01:55:56 PM »
Others I feel like somethings trying to let me know its there... like my spirit guide or something

Lizzie,

Your experiences are similar in a lot of ways to most of us going through this. I also tend to get the feeling that something is trying to let us know they are here. A reassurance...

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 12:21:53 AM »

Do you think these number signs were signs that it is meant to be?

It is always the impression I get that things are going the way they are supposed to and that things are going to turn the corner at some point in our personal lives and/or the whole repeating numbers phenomenon. The 11s are a sign to keep our spirits up and hold on/push forward. Things are coming to pass.
I dont know I just see things a bit differently then most around me... cant explain it, its just some kind of knowingness? lol

I think that and experiencing all the various kinds of coincidences are things we pretty much all seem to have in common on here.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2015, 12:25:50 AM »
The other thing that has been consistent over the years is sometimes I'll see 5:10 then a moment later I'll see 5:12 missing 5:11 but to me it's just another way of seeing 11 minutes past the hour.

I agree, Steve. We know it when it starts happening. Whether repeating numbers or strange variations. For the longest time I would see 11 just as it was going into 12 on the clock. So many times the odds would just be too astronomical to even think about. A lot of these variations we probably share and some are probably unique to each of us.