Author Topic: Weird things in the atmosphere  (Read 20197 times)

Melbell1111

• View Profile
Re: Weird things in the atmosphere
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2015, 05:56:19 PM »
Lol I have two sons and a hubby too. When I'm with my hubby I point them out, he sees it with me and supports me... As to not make me feel like I'm totally insane :-) but being that I have a family, it makes me that more curious as to what should I be doing to protect them

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2015, 08:22:28 PM »
   Hello Melbell1111 and Misdevio and all you all,
   I don't think there is any real difference between 11:11 and any other 11 after.
   Yet some people like Lin I think see 11:11 more than most. I think it's six of one and a half a dozen of the other.
   I think it's confirmed that a lot of us are seeing more 11 after's than usual. What do you think Dred? Does that seem right to you?

Misdevio when you asked yourself "What the heck's going on?" I feel the exact same way and I'm sure I'm not alone here. When I have one of those high volume days I ask myself the very same question.

Melbell when you stated that "..the answer lies within us. We just have to unlock what that the mystery is." Yes, please contribute all you can. You too Misdevio. There are always openings to become a top tier 11er. All you have to do is contribute. Thanks!

The other day I was wondering if one trait that we all share could be "Intentions". Lin has good intentions and so does Pointman19 and others from what I can gather. And don't forget about being a pattern recognizer. That's a trait we all have in common. If you weren't good at pattern recognition you wouldn't be a member here would ya?
 K bye now. 11erSteve

Misdevio

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2015, 11:11:00 AM »
Hello 11erSteve, Mellbell, and all 11ERS ,
 Thanks for your response !
Mellbell, I totally agree about us all banding together and praying about "what's going on" !

Steve, I am a compassionate person for others, if thats what you mean by intention/ good intentions ! Ive always been in the service industry-management, and now I serve people with the entire realm of mental disease and illness. I believe that "most" of us 11ers have great intentions and will continue to do so !

So I was wondering is there any sort of chatroom site for 11ers ? I know we all have lives to live, but as for me I would like to interact with other 11ers more often ! I do however always respect and Greatly appreciate any and all of your feedback !

The other night I was really at my wits end about this ! I really layed it on the line when I prayed and asked the Lord "If this is something, than give me some reason/sign or just take it away ! And NO it wasn't a threat to God or such ! I was just really needing a direction, and more connection, and reasoning !
Now in my own heart Ive always thought this was related to the 11th hour (which could mean many things) but we all know what state our country and world is in ! Sooooooo, what happens to me the last 2 days ???? Im seeing 12 past the hour in the middle of the night, and other random times!
 Im seeing 12 more than 11 ! I dont know what to think of this ! And QUITE SERIOUSLY I wouldnt post this anywhere else nor even tell anyone close to me at this point !
 Ive heard others say they have seen 12 also but they figured they just missed 11.???

Anyone having this happen ? I know Im new to this site, and ONE would say Im crazy...But thats ok Im used to it...Im an 11er LOL

Well, it is what it is ! I see what I see ! and I am who I am !

I truely welcome feedback/comments, Misdevio

Misdevio

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2015, 11:14:38 AM »
LOL ! I went back to re-read my post at 11;12 and realized it ACTUALLY POSTED AT 11;11 ! Im completely weirded out !!! LOL
  Oh My Oh My !
Misdevio

Melbell1111

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2015, 10:12:10 PM »
That's so weird, I'm seeing twelve a lot too... I know in the bible God assigns numbers as meanings... Ie 1 is divinity, 3 the trinity, 5 number of grace, 6 the number of man, 7 number of completion, 8 number of new beginnings, 9 number of birth pains, 12 is special because it's the number of Gods people..
I too am a person with good intentions ... I love helping people and I have a knack for motivating others...,I feel deep down that I'm supposed to be a messenger of sorts..
Another thing that's been weird is that I've been increasingly busy... It's like the devil is trying to distract me with stuff to keep me from unveiling more of the truth...is this happening to anyone?

I started looking for patterns and they are everywhere... I have begun seeing weird things unfold..in the media on tv, in the government...
For example..Saturday was the blood moon.. The third in its series... It also started Passover... It's very interesting that on the eve of the blood moon that funky deal with Iran came to fruition...

I've been seeing things ..it's like a puzzle that's coming together and Gods revealing all the pieces..one by one... We are in the eleventh hour

Melbell1111

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2015, 10:28:45 PM »
They also started up CERN... On the day following the blood moon http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/apr/05/cern-restarts-large-hadron-collider-with-mission-to-make-scientific-history
Anyone notice that CERNS logo is just a series of 666 wrapped in a circle?...everything has a meaning and purpose.. Everything has a season.. Nothing happens before it time... The season for prophesy to be fulfilled seems to be now.

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2015, 09:14:18 AM »
Well Cern will be turning up the juice soon not sure on when yet not only does cern the  logo have 666 but they have a statue of Kali the hindu goddess at the entrance.  Copied from wikipedia.

Kālī (/ˈkɑːli/; Sanskrit: काली, IPA: [kɑːliː]), also known as Kālikā (Sanskrit: कालिका), is the Hindu goddess associated with empowerment, shakti. She is the fierce aspect of the goddess Durga (Parvati).[1] The name Kali comes from kāla, which means black, time, death, lord of death: Shiva. Since Shiva is called Kāla— the eternal time — the name of Kālī, his consort, also means "Time" or "Death" (as in "time has come"). Hence, Kāli is the Goddess of Time, Change, Power and Destruction. Although sometimes presented as dark and violent, her earliest incarnation as a figure of annihilation of evil forces still has some influence. Various Shakta Hindu cosmologies, as well as Shākta Tantric beliefs, worship her as the ultimate reality or Brahman. Comparatively recent devotional movements largely conceive Kāli as a benevolent mother goddess.[2] She is often portrayed standing or dancing on her husband, the god Shiva, who lies prostrate beneath her. Worshipped throughout India but particularly in Kashmir, Kerala, South India, Bengal, and Assam, Kali is both geographically and culturally marginal.[3]

So goddess of destruction at the entrance, and when they found the higs boson they turned it up to 7 trillion volts, now they want to turn it up to 17 trillion volts and make miniature black holes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R77mNvIjj_8

Melbell1111

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2015, 06:24:12 AM »
Wow I didn't know that, it's crazy there are so many groups working to bring about the end of days.. They have been trying for centuries but God has an appointed time for everything ...and nothing happens before its appointed time...

Hey I have a weird question for the group... Has anyone had increasing encounters with Jewish people? Meaning has God been bringing into your life people of Jewish decent?  I went to a prophetic conference this weekend and I think I may have an idea of why I am seeing the number 11 so much ...but wanted to hear from the group before I reveal... Thanks!

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2015, 02:43:44 PM »
Hello Melbel1111 and others,
   I kind of keep to myself most of the time so I don't have any Jewish friends. However with all of the talk about nuclear advancements in Iran I can't help but feel some real loyalty to Israel.
   I think Prime Minister Netanyahu has the clearest view on the less than desirable direction that everybody seems to be taking. I'm no scholar on the subject but I try to keep abreast. I fear for Israel if Iran were to get weaponized. And it's my humble opinion that that is exactly what Iran wants, playing the sheep in wolfs clothing.
   Just thinking out loud. Sorry if anyone is offended.
Peace, 11erSteve

Misdevio

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2015, 01:34:45 PM »
Hey Steve, and 11ers,  actually and Biblically we are to look to the Mt Zion wich is in such a place and where many devastating thing will take place. Its not so much that we try to go there but to notice the signs and wonders of prophecy that will unravel and unviel itself in that region. The more I learn about the prophetic end times, the more I see it displayed through the world news and such. Its actually pretty awful . Im really praying for many people to be saved by Jesus Christ in these days .
 This is my own personal beliefs and that come from the Bible,....Im not trying to put them on anyone...but woe to the unsaved . Jesus stated my followers will know my name ! I AM

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2015, 08:28:39 PM »
   Hey all,
   The 11's have been exceptionally strong with me lately. They are always there. I think I'm going on 5 years now as an 11er. A day or so ago I saw a 1 in the right side of the clock on my stove and since I use a percolator to make coffee the pot was in the way, so all I saw was 1. Of course being an 11er I had to take a step sideways to see the clock and there it was 11 after. It's just always there for me.
    Years ago one of my original thoughts was that it is the 11th hour, for us here on Earth. If you know a little about testing, if you have a multiple choice answer, but you're not sure what the right answer is, it's probably the answer you initially thought of. Your first guess.
   Currently I feel pretty good about things. I'm having a lot of wonderful things happening for me. Last weekend I was given things, was treated to some stuff and in general had everything go my way. And I think that all comes from giving. Sometime soon I'm going to spend a moment and explain how giving is like a vending machine. Every time I give I get something in return. Giving is the real currency in life. When I give it's like inserting currency in the cosmic vending machine and if not right away, at some point it dispenses good things to me in return. Funny thing is, I don't expect anything when I give. I just give. Like you do when you give a birthday or holiday gift. Right? You don't expect anything in return. But you probably do get something in return at some point. Right? Works that way for me.
 Love you all. Please contribute. Please give. I'd love to hear your 11 stories. 11erSteve

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2015, 11:14:02 PM »
That's why I always tip, I call it buying Karma heh.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2015, 01:43:54 AM »
I think everything relates to Israel and the Jewish people. The Bible says as much and what is happening in the world only affirms that. Whether people believe the Bible or not, it is happening and can't be rationally disputed.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2015, 01:48:18 AM »

I think Prime Minister Netanyahu has the clearest view on the less than desirable direction that everybody seems to be taking. I'm no scholar on the subject but I try to keep abreast. I fear for Israel if Iran were to get weaponized. And it's my humble opinion that that is exactly what Iran wants, playing the sheep in wolfs clothing.

Steve,

I completely agree with you. There is something special about Netanyahu and he is attune to the danger and knows the games of the enemy all too well. Not many like him left on the world stage. Iran clearly is playing a game. There is nothing that shows they can be trusted and their desires on Israel have been stated often and seldom denied; Their complete destruction.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2015, 02:04:54 AM »
Steve,

Very sorry to hear about your mom. Glad to hear that the numbers where there helping comfort you and to see the meaning of everything. And of course we know she is in a better place. Glad you were able to share this because it is more confirmation that there is a purpose to everything and these repeating numbers are a comfort and reminder that better things lie ahead for those of us still on this failing planet.

Gene