Author Topic: Crop circles and the number 11?  (Read 7684 times)

phoenix911

• View Profile
Crop circles and the number 11?
« on: January 10, 2012, 10:00:55 PM »
I typed in the words 'number 11 and crop circles' in my browser window a few minutes ago and came across these two sites.

I would love to hear your thoughts on the connection and the many sites like it on the www.

Fascinating read.

http://www.mystic-mouse.co.uk/Wisdom_Texts/G_Tucker/ElevenEleven.htm

http://www.greatdreams.com/numbers/1111/1111mcc.htm

Phoenix0911

« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 10:03:12 PM by phoenix911 »
There's no doubting this phenomenon is real.....

11Clouds

• View Profile
Re: Crop circles and the number 11?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 08:13:02 PM »
 ??? Wow, sorta creepy. Crop circles make my hairs stand straight up. They are so mysterious. I don't know exactly what it has to do with us, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were simply more extravagant prompts! :D lol They go big sometimes? Try to make us really see the message! ;)

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 03:45:18 AM »
This is something to consider. Many people feel that these really are signs and it would make sense if there is an eleven connection. I would be interested to find out more on some of the earlier crop circles; say 10 years ago or older. With so many people seeing the number 11 I would be more skeptical on recent formations. I would find even suspicious formations that are back before this phenomenon became so widespread to likely be more than a coincidence. Not only the shape of the formations are worth considering, but the dimensions as well.

bennettbravo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 10:48:45 PM »
Hello everyone it is finally so wonderful to actually find others who have been experiencing the same things i have. Ofcourse im am talking about the # 11. It has been almost five years that it has been with me.I cannot tell you how many times daily weekly monthly and yearly i see this number not to mention all of the elevens in my personal life there are over 20. At first like all of you i was ignoring it,second i was intrigue,third scared,forth more scared and fifth well it recently follows me like a new puppy.I just hope and pray as a catholic which is what i grew up practicing it has something to do with Jesus. I have read so many things good and bad about 11:11 that i wonder why was i picked to see it so often. Since i am just a simple man and have never really achieved greatness in my life,with the exception of my two beautiful children and my undying love for the LORD i hope that this is some kind of sign that i might be someone who wil help others who do not know the LORD.