Author Topic: Mark 11:22  (Read 4525 times)

Lin

• View Profile
Mark 11:22
« on: May 02, 2015, 01:20:20 PM »
Hi 11er's

Dred that was quite noble of you to share your wings with that lady.  I don't know if I would share my wings!!  LOL. You are correct though, when you give,  good things  happen to you.  That free meal you received from Wendy's was NO ACCIDENT!  Keep giving....

11er's , I found something interesting while watching a John Paul Jackson show on You Tube.  He mentioned Mark 11:22.  Has anyone come across this scripture?  Again, no accident.  It was meant for a reason.  You can read it below:

Please let me know if you have previously read this.  Of course it was the numbers that got my attention.

22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered.  “Truly[a] I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

The Bible New International Version

Namaste,
Lin

Dred

• View Profile
Re: Mark 11:22
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 11:25:17 PM »
That's really deep thanks for sharing that Lin.  As usual impeccable timing as well Lin.  Mark 11:22 posted at 1:20:20 or 1 2 2.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 04:41:42 PM »
MISDEVIO,

We are not ignoring you we are trying to absorb everything being said on the forum.  All thoughts, concerns and issues are welcome.  Please keep posting we enjoy your posts.  Regarding your last post, the Illuminati have their paws in everything.  They do control what's going on in our society.  I refer to them as the "power. Elite," and they are up to no good.  I am more concerned about World War III  starting and being blown to bits.  That's where they are dangerous.  There are more dangerous and evil people in Washington DC than ever before.  I do feel we are being given a sign but I wouldn't know where to start in trying to fix things.  Most members on the forum have their head in the sand and won't surface.  But I am hell bent in trying to figure out this 11:11 phenomenon.  That's why I posted Mark 11:22 I thought it was interesting that Jesus said, have faith in God.  I have a lot of faith in God.  Light always wins over darkness.  Keep posting fellow 11er! 

DRED,

Posted at 122 ....wow......I don't know how I do it.  Those numbers just keep popping up.  Even when I signed up to become a member I did't realize that I posted at exactly 333.9.  I saw this months after I joined the forum when I viewed my profile.  I just bought tomorrow night's dinner.  It was $11:11.  I can run but I can't hide!!!!!!!  Help me!!

Namaste,
Lin

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 10:12:48 AM »
Welcome back Jason Pointman!  Good to hear from you.  I definitely believe it is spirit communicating with us.  Maybe it's just as Mark 11-22 says,  TRUST in GOD.  Is that what it's telling us?  Anyway, happy to hear from you!

Hi 11er Steve.

Namaste,
Lin