Author Topic: Too many 11s in my life to be a coincidence  (Read 2954 times)

KSmith11

• View Profile
Too many 11s in my life to be a coincidence
« on: May 09, 2015, 01:44:39 AM »
I think it started when I met my wife on January 11, 2001. We got married July 11, 2004. Our daughter was born February 11, 2007. Our son was born January 31, 2011. Eleven days apart! My nephew just passed away at the age of 11 on April 27, 2015. I keep seeing 7:11 on the clock when I wake up when my alarm is not set. I recently saw 711 on a license plate. The list goes on. The universe is trying to tell me something and now I have to figure out what that is! Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Melbell1111

• View Profile
Re: Too many 11s in my life to be a coincidence
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 08:04:00 AM »
Welcome Kim... If you are like the rest of us, you will definitely start seeing the number more and more frequently.  We are all trying to figure it out ourselves.. What I did was start reading through the other posts.. And it's seems that each person has some pieces of information that helps me to come closer to the truth of all this...I believe if we continue to share what we know and enlighten each other then we can come to a point of convergence where it all makes sense.. And all is revealed...

Lin

• View Profile
Re: Too many 11s in my life to be a coincidence
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 05:46:39 PM »
Hi KSmith11'

Welcome....and welcome to all new members posting on the forum.

In response to your post....the number 7 is a very spiritual number and is found frequently in the bible.  Of course the number 11 is the number we are all trying to figure out.  Many of us get the 11's every which way....711, 811, 911,  etc....I frequently get 11:11, 333, and 8:11.

The other day on May 11 I was on flight 137....1+3+7= 11 ....1111.  It follows me everywhere.  I believe 11 is Source...God.....So 7 is the number of a positive spiritual awakening....and I believe it is a positive sign.  Are you a very spiritual person?  When does it show up?  Pay attention to repeating numbers. 

A good video to watch on You Tube was recommended by our administrator Gene....John Paul Jackson's mysteries and Dreams... Search....the show on Dreams and Numbers.

11ErSteve...did you notice what time you posted?  You posted my favorite number that frequently prompts me in the middle of the night...333!  Or lately, sometimes twice a day.

JD......Pointman, that was no accident that you snapped a photo of your brothers future girlfriend.  You are psychic as many of us are on this forum.

Mark 11:22. HAVE FAITH IN GOD Jesus said.

Namaste,
Lin