Author Topic: The Matrix  (Read 5487 times)

Dred

• View Profile
The Matrix
« on: May 11, 2015, 07:37:53 AM »

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
Re: The Matrix
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 11:51:57 AM »
In terms of Binary and in a matrix situation, that would be a possibility.   Being in a matrix would explain synchronicity a teensy better, as well as what i call "Glitches in the matrix".  Where sometimes you see double of something right in front of you. That ones harder to explain, but this link will explain what i mean. 

Ive seen QUITE a few glitches, and even pointed some out when with friends.  I still wonder if we are actually in a matrix, but i feel that its a lot deeper than that

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1183686-7-weird-glitches-in-the-matrix/

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
Re: The Matrix
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 12:47:36 PM »
Another insane instance of matrix glitches....

I was at the county fair in Geneva, Ohio and just out of impulsion, i pulled out my phone, turned around and snapped a picture of the fair and all the people walking around then put it up on Instagram.

Many months later, my brother joins instagram and is looking at my photos. He comes running into my room yelling J.D, J.D, (my nickname lol), you gotta look at this!  Who do you see in this picture?

It was his now current girlfriend as one of the passerby in the photo, i had taken the picture months before they even knew each other.  All my brother could say was...how crazy is THAT?