Author Topic: Something is up  (Read 23217 times)

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Something is up
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2015, 12:43:13 AM »
Dred, I also found it interesting Pope Francis repeatedly asked for people to pray for him. I can see saying it once. It could be that he fears for his life or maybe he senses that he is being used as a pawn and might fear he is a modern day Judas. It is difficult to say and maybe I shouldn't even speculate. But there is a feeling that something is not right. The Prophecy of the Popes indicates that this is either the final pope (Peter the Roman) or possibly the next to last. There is some possible technicality that leaves it a bit up in the air. This pope is clearly different and I am leaning toward the likelihood that the prophecy is true and he is either the last or is setting things up for the last pope. The events in the world only seem to support we are in those days. Interestingly there are supposed to be 112 popes from the time of St. Malachy beginning with Pope Celestine II, who died in 1144. Pope 111 (there's that number again) would be the final pope before the one who reigns over the destruction of Rome and the final judgement. The 111th pope is described as "The Glory of the Olive," which would most likely be referring to Israel.

"In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End."

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2015, 06:03:34 AM »
One of the channels I subscribe to on youtube pointed out the fact that at the festival of families the pope had a picture of the baphomet behind him.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaWJ_Kk8ZQc  Also I heard that Madonna has a music tour where she is going every where the pope goes before he gets there, and as Madonna does she performs kabbalistic / satanic rituals such as she did at the superbowl before he gets there. http://www.madonna.com/tour

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2015, 12:09:34 PM »
So my contention is this:  shouldn't Pope Francis clean up the Vatican before he tries to clean up the world?

I have visited the Vatican and I can tell you that the opulence and wealth is incredible.  So I ask this:  why isn't the Vatican doing more to help with poverty and hunger on this planet?

There are so many strange things involving this pope. He seems to be playing largely to the political parties. He is throwing red meat to both parties. I agree that the timing with the blood moon is no coincidence. The same night 60 minutes interviews Vladimir Putin and the current leading U.S. presidential candidate, Donald Trump. Russia is a major player in end times prophecy. Speaker John Boehner was weeping at the sight of the pope and decides the next day to resign somehow as result. He oddly makes public that the pope whispered to him to pray for him. It is all just crazy. Anybody who doesn't notice the strangeness of it all and the timing is not paying any attention at all. I think Pope Francis is trying to set the stage for the new world order.

He speaks very vaguely, which I understand comes with the territory, but given the urgency of his message it would seem wise to be more of a straight shooter. If we are going over the cliff and he has the answers he should tell us. I don't see where he offers any real solutions about poverty. Instead of playing up to politicians maybe he should expose the fact that they aren't doing anything about what is happening to our Veterans and the poor. There is no accountability and I believe it has to be intentional. There is an unwritten rule to reject/delay/drop people to save the dollars. But we can send bundles to terrorist nations. What we have heard about our Veterans is just the tip of the iceberg. Our Veterans have plenty of advocates so if they will brazenly do it to them you can imagine what they are doing to others who don't have a voice.

Christians being butchered by ISIS and others throughout the world seemed to be an afterthought with the pope. He seems very willing to put countless people in danger with potential terrorist infiltration with the migrant crisis, but he has his own protection. That doesn't mean he is actually safe, but it seems pretty hypocritical. Things are so complicated in the world and there is so much corruption I don't see where he offered much to go on. It is more likely his advice will be taken in ways that lead to disaster and hasten the new world order. No matter how you look at it, he is not your average pope and "coincidences" abound.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2015, 12:12:36 PM »
There is more blasphemy and mocking than ever. Just more signs of the times. Whether someone believes in Christianity or not, it would be hard not to notice the hatred. It would be wise for people to at least acknowledge that.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2015, 08:04:25 PM »
Was watching the news last week when they started talking about the Russian plane that crashed over Syria while bringing holidaymakers home from a resort. ISIS has taken credit for downing the plane that killed 224 people. I glanced at the clock and it was 2:11. This was Jerusalem time as the reporter they were talking to was in Israel. The time immediately went to 2:12 when I glanced at it. The time immediately turning to 12 after the hour is something that frequently happens when I see 11 after on the clock. The seriousness of the story as well as the world players made me especially take notice. I always thought that the 11 phenomenon in some ways indicates the 11th hour and where we are at in history. I have suspected that the closeness to the end times is where the clock strikes midnight, so to speak.

If you look at prophecy and compare it to the way things are going in the world it is impossible not to notice. Israel, of course, is at the center. Russia is also a big player in Biblical prophecy. The Book of Ezekiel prophecies involve an alliance of Russia, Syria, and Iran. And they are all aligned against Israel. The Gog and Magog War occurs where the leader Gog (Russia) will lead the attack against Israel.

At some point Israel will deal with Iran and that will likely incur the wrath of Russia. They are very much invested in Iran. Vladimir Putin pretty much has inserted himself and his forces into the Middle East and ISIS has given him the justification to continue on and position himself for what appears to be end time events. Nobody seems willing to stand against him and he will use force in the Ukraine and anywhere he believes he has interests. Meanwhile, China has been building its military up for decades and they are a part of the puzzle.