Author Topic: Watch 'Touch'..  (Read 21701 times)

11Clouds

• View Profile
Watch 'Touch'..
« on: January 25, 2012, 09:20:41 PM »
It's about us!!  :-\ Seriously weird. The show is about eleven. This kid sees all these patterns. Only watching the first part right now. Is on Fox. Anyway, they have already had several prompts on the show. Like, the father was woken up at 3:18. And 9-11 was also mentioned. I'm kind of paranoid now. I hope some of you watch this show so we can have a conversation about it. Really seems to be about what's going on with us. Maybe it will help? The kid is supposed to be autistic. Pretty sure it's Aspergers. That doesn't mean we have it, though. Just thought I would mention it! Oh! Just heard right now that the kids mom died in the world trade center... Um, don't want to spoil the show, so please find it and watch as soon as possible and respond soon!! Thanks.

11Clouds

• View Profile
Re: Watch 'Touch'..
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 09:23:32 PM »
87192311 is the lottery number in the show. Anyone decipher this number for me?

11Clouds

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 09:39:22 PM »
3:18 seems to be a recurring number. That's the kids birthday, also. The dad went to this website and it talked about what we're going through. He went to see the owner of the site and now they're talking about spirals and patterns and how only certain people can see all of it. Like we can.

11Clouds

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 09:48:02 PM »
The boy fills this whole book with numbers and it reminds me of myself. Really try not to do that though because it can make you insane. I never watched 'Number 23' or whatever, but I bet that behavior is similar to the guy in that movie. It's not healthy. You need to keep yourself somewhat grounded. Don't let the numbers control you.

11Clouds

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 10:11:45 PM »
Here's the website guys! http://www.fox.com/touch/ I'm not sure if you can view the pilot outside the U.S. though.

11Clouds

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 11:36:24 PM »
Sorry. I think I misheard the number. It's actually 87 1 9 20 31 11. I don't know what you'll get if you call that number because I haven't tried yet. Might try later, but not sure if it only works tonight or not.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 11:56:06 PM »
It's about us!!  :-\ Seriously weird. The show is about eleven. This kid sees all these patterns.

You beat me to the punch 8) Yes, I saw it! I was hoping when I saw the previews that there would be some kind of connection to what so many of us have been experiencing.

From what I've read the boy is supposed to be 11 years old! He is not supposed to be autistic, according to Kiefer Sutherland and creator Tim Kring, although he is described as gifted.

I thoroughly enjoyed the show, although I have no idea what people who have not had any number experiences will think. An article from the NY Times basically mocks the premise, but coming from them maybe that isn't a bad thing. I think just the fact that someone like Kiefer Sutherland took on a role like this at this point in time shows you where we are at with all of this! The show was pretty fast paced with a "24" flavor to it so it has some potential. Whether or not people who have not had any number experiences can connect with what others are experiencing is anyone's guess. I'll bet there will be more than a few who will wake up who may have had some prodding, but totally dismissed it as coincidences they thought were exclusive to them. I think most of us where there at one point.

The official series premier is supposed to be March 19th.

From http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kiefer-sutherland-24-movie-update-243687:

Drawing on the ideas of quantum entanglement and the interconnectivity of matter and consciousness at the quantum and human levels, Kring’s follow-up to Heroes is not shy of addressing enormous themes.

Viewers will get a window on such mathematical concepts as the golden ratio, the Fibonacci sequences and the recurrent patterns of the Mandelbrot numbers found so frequently in nature - all wrapped around a father/son tale of alienation and reconnection.

11Clouds

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 12:31:07 AM »
I was hoping when I saw the previews that there would be some kind of connection to what so many of us have been experiencing.
I know what you mean. I kept seeing ads on the Internet for it. Always popping up, like it was nagging at me to watch. I knew there was a connection, but I tried to ignore it. Didn't even realize it was on tonight either. I just turned on Fox randomly because nothing else was on! Weird, huh? I almost never watch that channel.

From what I've read the boy is supposed to be 11 years old! He is not supposed to be autistic, according to Kiefer Sutherland and creator Tim Kring, although he is described as gifted.
Oh, I'm sorry. Thought they said he was autistic. Wonder what they did diagnose him with, since he has supposedly been mute for all his life and child services is involved because of his behavior. He must understand what people are saying.. at least, in some form. Did they mention him ever going to school? I can't remember. I wonder if he only ever thinks with numbers? Hard to imagine. Also definitely striking that his age is eleven! I remember a mention of the 87th floor and the guy went down 31 flights I think before he couldn't carry the boy's mom anymore. I wonder if those numbers mean something??

Whether or not people who have not had any number experiences can connect with what others are experiencing is anyone's guess. I'll bet there will be more than a few who will wake up who may have had some prodding, but totally dismissed it as coincidences they thought were exclusive to them. I think most of us where there at one point.
Yeah. Some people may start to think more about the sequences in their life. It may get some other people curious, but they'll probably think it's coincidence or silly. You're right. All of us went through a similar thing. Most of us, we knew about it for years but never really gave it a second thought. Some of us thought of them as our lucky numbers and that's all we thought really.

The official series premier is supposed to be March 19th.
No! It sucks that we have to wait so long for more episodes. They're probably trying to build an audience, so maybe that's the smart thing to do? I just noticed something! That's the day after the boy's birthday.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 12:47:20 AM »
Thought they said he was autistic. Wonder what they did diagnose him with, since he has supposedly been mute for all his life and child services is involved because of his behavior. He must understand what people are saying.. at least, in some form.

I think the characters in the show assume he is autistic in the beginning, but as the show goes on they will realize that it is something far beyond what they first thought. I assume that is what will happen since Keifer and the creator were quoted as saying he was not supposed to be autistic. I think that is what they had him diagnosed at in the beginning of the episode. At the end he appears to show affection, although he grabs the phone out of Kiefer's pocket. Lol.

Yeah, I saw that it starts a day after the kid's birthday. That was probably the closest they could get without changing the day of the week it is supposed to air on. Lol.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 12:59:22 AM »
Sorry. I think I misheard the number. It's actually 87 1 9 20 31 11.

The individual digits add up to 33, and of course the number 11 is in there. Don't know if any of this is intentional on their part, but we know it is no coincidence!

11Clouds

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2012, 01:00:08 AM »
Keifer and the creator were quoted as saying he was not supposed to be autistic. I think that is what they had him diagnosed at in the beginning of the episode.
Ah, yes. Forgot you mentioned that. Interesting. They so spoiled us, though! :D Or probably just stated the obvious. lol

At the end he appears to show affection, although he grabs the phone out of Kiefer's pocket. Lol.
I kind of knew he was going to pull something like that! Ha ha. Oh.. about the phone. Do you remember the number he dialed? I didn't record the episode and though Fox said the pilot was supposed to be on the site, I don't think it will be up until tomorrow. At the moment, there only appears to be clips.

11Clouds

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2012, 01:03:12 AM »
87 1 9 20 31 11.

The individual digits add up to 33, and of course the number 11 is in there. Don't know if any of this is intentional on their part, but we know it is no coincidence!
Wow. Thanks. I was going to add it up, but thought I was maybe getting too into it all. You're right! There seems to be no coincidences. Kind of sucks to be so aware.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2012, 04:43:09 PM »
Kind of sucks to be so aware.

It wouldn't be so bad if more people understood it. It is hard to describe what is going on to someone who hasn't had it happen to them.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2012, 04:51:43 PM »
I kind of knew he was going to pull something like that! Ha ha. Oh.. about the phone. Do you remember the number he dialed? I didn't record the episode and though Fox said the pilot was supposed to be on the site, I don't think it will be up until tomorrow. At the moment, there only appears to be clips.

I don't know what the phone numbers were. I assume there will be different numbers with each episode if the series stays in line with the how the pilot episode went. I did watch the beginning of it over again and saw that the boy's birthday was said to be October 26, 2000. 10/26/2000 (1+2+6+2=11); and as I mentioned he is 11 years old as the series begins.  ;D

11Clouds

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2012, 08:01:32 PM »
Quote from: Gene link=topic=17.msg115#msg115 date=
I don't know what the phone numbers were.
The number at the end was: 718-673-5296

Quote from: Gene link=topic=17.msg115#msg115 date=
I did watch the beginning of it over again and saw that the boy's birthday was said to be October 26, 2000. 10/26/2000 (1+2+6+2=11); and as I mentioned he is 11 years old as the series begins.  ;D
Yeah, I noticed that after finally getting to rewatch. I think 3/18 was the date the episode took place? So, having the next episode on the 19th makes sense? lol