Author Topic: 11'ners?  (Read 14456 times)

WesleyE

• View Profile
11'ners?
« on: May 12, 2015, 10:26:01 AM »
Hello,
I am totally blown away by this. I've been noticing 11 minutes past the hour now for close to a year and just the other day decided to google it to see if I was the only one. I typed in "eleven minutes past" and noticed that Google had finished my sentence. My first reaction was " what the F...," is this real? On that day before I googled it, I noticed 9:11, 11:11, 12:11, a picture on my Facebook of the twin towers and after I googled it dawned on me that my sons soccer jersey is #11. Goose bumps the size of golf balls. What does it mean? So many questions. It's exciting and spooky at the same time. Is it positive or negative? Are we the positive to a negative? What's next and will we know? Is this the only forum, are there meetings held?
WesleyE

11erSteve

• View Profile
Re: 11'ners?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 03:33:53 AM »
Hello WesleyE, Melbel, Misdevio Big Lion, Lin, Pointman19 and all other 11ers,
   First of all Pointman...one word...Decaf.
   WesleyE and Big Lion, welcome to the club.
   I like to pride myself on being an astute observer and I just cant help but notice how the membership keeps growing at about the same pace and that when people realize that they see 11's they seek us out here and almost everyone says the same thing. WesleyE's first sentence says it all. that's what practically everyone else says including myself when I joined about 5 years ago.
   Hello Gene. I have a thought that Pointman19 revisited and that's The Secret. Pointman and I are hardcore fans and so is Mikehoncho. (if we ever hear from him again) Others may be as well. the food and nutrition column doesn't seem to be doing anything and I was wondering if you could change that to The Secret? A psychologist I was visiting last fall loved it too and sometimes recommended it to her other patients. By the way, I'm fine. just going through some times. Don't you worry about me.
   One way or another I'd strongly suggest that you watch The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.
  11erSteve

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 09:24:13 AM »
Welcome WesleyE, we are few and far between here so no meet ups pretty sure none of us are local of each other.  As for other sites I know pointman19 likes to also frequent http://board.1111angels.com/index.php and  we are all looking for the answers just like you, but there has been a lot of talk on the forums feel free to dig through or share any of your own thoughts and or idea's regarding the phenomenon.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 07:31:32 PM »
I have a thought that Pointman19 revisited and that's The Secret. Pointman and I are hardcore fans and so is Mikehoncho. (if we ever hear from him again) Others may be as well. the food and nutrition column doesn't seem to be doing anything and I was wondering if you could change that to The Secret?

Steve,

I've opened up a board for The Secret. Happy to do it. I am going to keep the health board open. I feel compelled to do something with that and intend to get the ball rolling soon. With so many people suffering from problems and more people than ever receiving poor quality healthcare the importance of getting or staying healthy is something can't be overstated. Hopefully eventually we can get some people who have a good knowledge in that area to join in. But there is plenty of info for me to research either way.

Gene

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 07:55:21 AM »
Hopefully eventually we can get some people who have a good knowledge in that area to join in. But there is plenty of info for me to research either way.

Gene

High vegetable diet is the key, and Eggs fro protein.  Supplementing Vitamins at least a multi, and must have C and D3,  Apple Cider Vinegar and Curcumin (Processed Tumeric) as well, I use these.  You can't trust Meat anymore thanks to all the pesticides now a days.  I think chcicken is still safe, Fish you better know where it is coming from thanks to Fukushima.  That's a simple start for you on health

Melbell1111

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 09:06:27 AM »
I was wondering and wanted to throw it out there... we all know we have a common thread and we all know that we each have a price to a bigger puzzle...I know many have asked about meeting..and I would be interested in doing so as well...what about if we did a conference call? There's something about live dialogue that message boards just can't capture..  they have a bunch of free conference call settings out there that could be used and if we are really serious about cracking the code..then let's collectively get together.. and that way geography doesn't matter.. .otherwise if we just keep doing what we are doing its the definition of insanity
. Doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome..

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2015, 09:39:29 AM »
I'm not against it, decide on a format you want to use i.e. skype, ventrilo, teamspeak, not sure what else there is available.  Getting everyone together at the same time would be a challenge, I myself currently am working 5pm to 5am 5 days a week, trying to sleep 7 am to 4pm  I have little time outside of weekends.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 02:03:50 AM »

High vegetable diet is the key, and Eggs fro protein.  Supplementing Vitamins at least a multi, and must have C and D3,  Apple Cider Vinegar and Curcumin (Processed Tumeric) as well, I use these.  You can't trust Meat anymore thanks to all the pesticides now a days.  I think chcicken is still safe, Fish you better know where it is coming from thanks to Fukushima.  That's a simple start for you on health

Agree with all that. More and more comes out all the time on the benefits of vitamin D and Curcumin/Turmeric. Tremendous benefits and lack of D3 can cause all kinds of health issues...

Big lion

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 11:50:16 AM »
welcome Wes,
I'm also very new here. from most of the thing that I have read and researched myself. 11 is a good thing if you use it proper.
I also would like to be a part of the conference call if possible. I'm not too worried about the time zone as I'm willing to get up anytime.
This may be the greatest thing to solve since creation
from what I'm seeing and feeling the sky is the limit

Big lion

Ray

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2015, 05:50:16 PM »
Hi all my name is Ray and i am from Ireland, Over the last year i have being seeing 11 everywhere on clocks, ovens, on my phone but increasingly double digits mostly 22 and 33. reading into this phenomenon it is hard to get a definite answer anywhere, this is why i am here, I think there are some things we may all have in common like diet, i have over the last while stopped eating red meat and i use to like it, But now when i see flesh from an animal  i also see the animal as well as it was when alive. there are other examples like this occurring to me, I think what is happening is real as i have made a note every time i look at a clock or anything else that has a display and its over 90 percent.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2015, 08:12:59 PM »
Hi Ray!

Welcome to the forum....so nice to have you join us from Ireland.  Ireland is one of my most favorite mystical places....I have visited many times.  My favorite mystical place is Newgrange.  Quite an interesting place it is.   Have you been across the pond to the U.S?

As for your repeating numbers....your numbers are Master numbers....and it is common to receive all kinds of repeating numbers when you are an 11er.  Is there a pattern to these numbers?  They may be specific to you....for example I receive 333 a lot.  A few times I have been jolted awake at 3:33 am.  Spirit is definitely trying to get my attention.  Take note when you receive the numbers.  You mention that 11's are probably very careful with their diet.  Yes, I think that might be true for some of us.  We haven't posted much on the diet and health section but perhaps you can contribute more there.  I have been very guilty of having that huge Irish breakfast....minus the blood sausage .....

Welcome to the forum Ray and we hope you will be a regular contributing member.

Where is Mellbell and MISDEVIO?      Hello?  Are you out there?  We miss you!

Namaste,
Lin

Melbell1111

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2015, 10:22:36 PM »
Wow all my life went from crazy busy to insane busy..the minute I made the suggestion about meeting together it was like all of hell came against me throwing distractions at me left and right..anyways I'm back and I'm more than ever convinced that we need to figure this out once and for all..here is what I propose anyone else please feel free to jump in..
We do a conference call for whoever wants to join..we can do it on Saturday 11am est..anyone wanting to join will use their screen name only to maintain privacy.
I setup a call 302-202-1106 code 193834..let me know if you are interested..can start this Saturday June 6th
I definitely want to crack this code..I know something is coming and it's coming quick!
Have you all heard about the disappearing honeybees? Just this year alone over 40% died in the U.S. Alone..

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2015, 10:17:42 AM »
Mel,

I'm in.  I will call  Saturday June 6th 11:00 am.  I've been trying to solve this mystery for quite some time.  I too, feel as though something BIG is going to happen (and soon).  I have felt this way for months.  There has been too much seismic activity around the planet to ignore it.  Too much violence....too much darkness......the planet, as I've said before is imploding.  The collective consciousness is depressed and angry.  Something has to happen to change it.

Should we draft a list of questions (criteria) to follow when discussing the phenomenon during the conference call?  Let me know what you think.

Namaste,
Lin

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2015, 10:56:22 AM »
The honey bee's problem they call Colony Collapse disorder, it is theorized it is due to the abundant use of Pesticides used on the new GMO (Genetically Modified) crops.  Which have been outlawed every where else in the world almost except here in the U.S.  Yes we are killing the honey bee's and as Einstein speculated If the bee disappeared off the face of the earth, man would only have four years left to live.   

Melbell1111

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2015, 01:02:54 PM »
Exactly, the bees are very highly regarded in the Masonic order of society you can see the hive represented in many of their art. Www.themasonictrowel.com  I've been following the population decline of the bees for a few years, if the honeybees goes so does most of the food supply as there won't be a way to pollinate them. The bees are responsible for the pollination of over 90% of fruit and vegetable crops worldwide. It's interesting this hasn't gotten more publicity because this is a very serious issue. Masons look to the bees for a sign of the world balance a collapse of the bees means symbolically of the collapse of society. And well there are powerful men out there (illuminati) that have been planning and prepping to prevent that from happening. You see a great operation depopulation is being planned..they have tried for years to do it but have failed because God won't allow it.. It is for an appointed time..well that appointed time is nearing and God is going to allow those things that have been prophesied in Revelations to come to pass..many will come by the hands of God (ie asteroids -aka mountains falling from heaven) but others will come by mans hands ie diseases (engineered by man) and war (bombs -aka stars falling from heaven spoken to in revelations) ..
Not even the weather is off limits to man..have you all heard about HAARP? High frequency active auroral research program?
It's time to wake up people..there is such a thing as the illuminati, they are the richest top 1% that hold over 50%  of the worlds wealth. They want to ensure their survival which means they need to control the remaining not 99% of the worlds population. Everything you see on the tv hear on the radio, learn in schools, buy in the stores is controlled by them.. And it's all geared to do one thing control each one of you..control what you say, what you believe, what you do. It's all mind control and most are falling for it and under their control..
Free will..God made us this way it's what makes us human, be careful what you watch and what music you listen to..be cognitive of your thoughts..are they yours or has the thought been imlanted? Challenge status quo..