Author Topic: 11'ners?  (Read 14458 times)

11erSteve

• View Profile
Re: 11'ners?
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2015, 12:23:29 AM »
Hello all,
   May I be the voice of reason until someone with real credentials shows up?
   A coffin on Mars? Really people?
   Yellowstone blowing up? Hope not.
   Bees being exterminated be the dark side? Come on people.
   Melbell1111 I consider you to be one of the top tier 11ers here on 11Phenomenon.com  Rock on! I love to hear what you have to say,   A while back I saw a 60 minutes documentary which focused on bees. And yes that could be a considerable problem for the continuation of the human race.
   We are spiritual beings having a human experience. Sometimes living species on Earth run their course. Seen any dinosaurs lately? All I'm saying is life goes on like it or not. things happen that we can't account for.
    Until Yellowstone blows...party on Garth. If bees go by the wayside then so do we! And until someone pops out of that coffin on mars and has something to say I'll be focusing on what's really real.  And that's this 11 phenomenon thing.
   I'll try to be in on the conference call and I think it would be a good idea to have some kind of a plan. Introductions should be first, Then possible each person could contribute their thoughts...and then?
   I watch a lot of Criminal Minds on Netflix and over and over the Behavioral Analysis Unit systematically works each case the same way and they always get results. I know these stories are fictional but there has to be some truth to them. Too bad we cant do the same thing. We are too scatterbrained to produce results but I'm all for trying anyway.
    Count me in on the conference call.
    With that being said let's be reasonable. I consider myself to be logical and level headed. I don't take well to too much mumbo jumbo, yet I see 11 past the hour so regularly that it's nuts.
   Over the past week I've seen my usual 11s after but a slew of 10s after and 12s after. This is nuts. Whenever I see 10 or 12 past I figure its actually an 11 prompt, just ever so slightly off. In the past week it's been incredible how many times I've been "notified".
    There have been a few members here who seem always to be forecasting bad things to come associated with being an 11er. Personally I don't feel that way. Not at all. In fact its quite the opposite. Like in The Secret, what you focus in becomes your reality. That's why people sat "Be careful what you wish for"
 I leave you in peace.
   Nuck-nuck, 11erSteve

Melbell1111

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2015, 04:47:02 AM »
I definitely do not believe it's a negative thing to be an 11er, I believe it's a blessing.i truly believe we are messengers of some sort. And if we have been chosen to be messengers then we need to understand what is the message we are have been predestined to share. Are we the towncriers that are spoken of that awakens the city at the coming of the bridegroom? I'm a very logical person and yes the ideas and theories thrown out there may seem Hard to believe or off base to the regular person..but then again when I told others  I was seeing 11s everywhere that was hard to believe ..yet here you all are experiencing the same thing...
Yellowstone is a possibility if it wasn't why would there be a gag order in place for the USGS by the Government.(bible talks about fire and pillars of smoke blocking out the sun)..the bees are indeed dying and they are tied to many of our food sources..(the bible talks about great famine in the last days) I only pay attention to those things that have a direct tie to events prophesied in the bible..events foretold thousands of years ago..now coming to pass..
When the y2k happened I did not believe, I didn't believe in the Mayan calendar, I don't believe anything of Nostradamus but the bible I take as factual and I use Gods infallible word as my litmus test. I think the call will be good.. I know we need an agenda..and basic courtesy rules..anyone want to take a crack at it?

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2015, 05:48:32 PM »
Mel,

I encourage all members of the forum to participate in this conference call.  Thank you for setting it up Mel....this is the first step in attempting to solve the mystery of the century!  You are indeed a mover and a shaker....I know we can all do it....we have come together on this forum for a reason.  Joining together like this is no accident.......we were meant to communicate with one another.

All members.....please join us!!

I will take a crack at the agenda and basic rules for the conference call.  Unless someone else would like to step up to the plate and do it?   I have a feeling we will need to do multiple conference calls because of the amount of information that will need to be covered.

If no one else wants to draft the agenda, I will have it prepared by Friday morning sometime and will post it on the forum.   Please feel free to add items/ideas.

Mel, one more thing...please post the conference call details on a daily basis to ensure that all members are aware we are doing this?  Thanks!

Namaste,
Lin

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2015, 01:13:18 PM »
Hey folks!

i love the idea of a conference call...why not?  However, i used to have an App on my phone called Zello.  Its a "push button" two way communicator for a lobby of people.  I do think you can create your own lobby for 11ers and now that i think on it, back in the day when i used to fool around with this app, there were lobbys that were simply named "11"

This might be a great way to get all of the 11ers from this forum into one lobby, get a discussion going that doesnt require your actual phone usage, just the wi fi (for those who still may have to pay for minutes or worry about data usage)

Lin and Steve, check out Zello when you get a chance.  This might be the perfect app for a perfect occasion.

Melbell1111

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2015, 10:22:40 PM »
I definitely agree that it will take more than one call. Let's start the first one as a conference call .. At the end of the call we can determine if it works for the group or if another avenue of verbal communication is needed.

All the call we have set up is 302-202-1106 code 193834..The first call will be held this Saturday June 6th for anyone interested.

This should be good! Hey have you all heard of the Georgia guide stones?

mikehancho11

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2015, 12:46:33 PM »
Hello again!  Took good long break and moved and built new house.  Funny all 11 stopped during this project?  I had enormous amount of stress that effected me mentally and physically.  When we started this project the 11's stopped, i did not even think about it at all.  Then once we moved in and got settled, they came back!  I am now once again experiencing the phenomenon of my people  :D  I have not had time to read all the new posts but did catch something about the "Secret" , well I just got a new friging HOUSE!  I started using the "Secret" and things started falling into place.  Things we thought before were not possible became possible.  I call it Faith, you can call it whatever you want, but, my conscious effort to project positivity has come back 100 fold.  Just saying?

Life a garden, Dig it!

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2015, 02:29:25 PM »
mikehancho11   YEA! You're back!
Hey people I mentioned mikehancho11 a while back. Yes I introduced mike to The Secret more than a year ago and it had the same effect on him as it did on me. Life changing. The Secret has an incredible way of working for certain people and when it does, hold on to your horses.
   Mike, when I'm busy I too see few or no 11s too but when I'm back on schedule they flourish.
   My vision board presents me with opportunities that are astounding. A year and a half ago I put a picture of a house I wanted to buy in Lyle Washington but had no way to get it. After so many months I removed it from my vision board and replaced it with another house in Montana. To make a long story short I had been watching 2 properties in Montana, priced the same and for some unknown reason one seller lowered the price on their home and I made an offer. A day or two later another property was listed in Lyle WA. and it is even more spectacular than the original property I wanted. And I could but it if I wanted to, but not both.
   My vision board isn't accurate to anything specific but it certainly will put you close to where you put your thoughts, so much so it's a little frightening to experience how it works. When I get settled in my new home I'll go back to my vision board and see what I can cook up.
   Mike you also mentioned that you made a conscious effort to project positivity and that it has come back 100 fold.
   DITTO HERE BRO!!!!! I think Mike has been putting currency in his cosmic vending machine and things are vending. Good things. Right on Mike. Please join our conference call this Saturday.
                                                                                                               11erSteve