Author Topic: 11's We Were Not Initially Aware Of  (Read 7283 times)

Lin

• View Profile
11's We Were Not Initially Aware Of
« on: May 17, 2015, 05:20:53 PM »
Jason Pointman,

Good topic to mention on the forum. I must have been receiving the 11's long before I actually noticed them.  Here is one example:  when I first moved to Florida I opened an account with a bank on a main road here in town.  About a year ago, this particular bank pissed me off so I withdrew all accounts and closed them.  Several months after that, while driving down that main road, I noticed that the address of that bank was 1111.  I never realized this or noticed it until then.  So yes, it appears that the 11's were showing up while I was still asleep.  I guess it wasn't until they were really in my face did I notice them.

Excellent question to ask the group.  I've also had other 11's ie; family birthdays such as 11/1 show up during my second marriage, prior to noticing the prompts.  So they were definitely there and I didn't pay attention.  Interesting.  Anyone else out there have this experience?  Also, Jason, keep in mind that we are 22 LifePaths so we may have received more psychic activity than some on the forum.

Mellbell in response to your recent post....I don't know if a conference call would be beneficial in trying to solve this mystery of the century.  You could certainly try to organize it but how many people who would actually participate would be questionable.  This forum has numerous members, many of which do not participate in sharing their experiences with the 11's.  It's difficult to solve if we don't have everyone's participation.  Don't forget....that a lot of people think they are crazy because they keep seeing this....and they are in denial and shy away from participating.  Of course we are not crazy....we are seeing the 11's for a reason and it is definitely spiritual.

From a different perspective, it might be better if someone with a background in analytical research and/or empirical research could conduct a study of the people who receive the prompts.  Of course this goes without saying that the person conducting the research should not be someone who receives the prompts.  I have read several books on the 11:11 phenomenon but cannot find any scholarly papers and/or research on the subject.  Scientific research is needed to effectively study the phenomenon.

Just my personal opinion of course....we would love to hear from other members...!!

Namaste and love to ALL 11er's
Lin

Big lion

• View Profile
Re: 11's We Were Not Initially Aware Of
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 02:27:02 PM »
research, phone call, study anything I'm willing to take part as this seems to be the focus in my life now. finding out what this all really means and how we all can benefit from 11's
There has to be something we are all selected. the fact that we are all on this web site means something. keep posting any ideas that might leads us to the truth

Big lion

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 05:47:06 PM »
Hey guys,
   First of all welcome to all the new members. I have come across something interesting over that past week.
   I've been painting my living room, bedroom etc. and have recently been given a radio. So I plugged it in and set a couple of stations and went to work.
   Last week for three consecutive days I caught 11 after the hour once each day. So what's the big deal? The clock was never set to the correct time!
   You know how some clocks are...they blink and begin to track time as soon as they are plugged in. I didn't realize it the first two times I saw it but the third time was a charm and I compared the time on the radio clock to the clock in the kitchen to see if the times were different and they were.
   So I'm now wondering if time actually has nothing to do with 11's. Things happen for a reason and it's clear to me that time or the fact that we see 11 after the hour actually has nothing to do with time. Clocks may be just a mechanism to make us aware.
    The other place where I see 11s are when I watch videos online. Movies or YouTube clips...I always see 11 seconds after. the same way I see 11 after the hour on a daily basis, too many times to be coincidence. Even though 11 seconds after is still a time mechanism I'm beginning to part from the significance of time.
   Here's another 11 anomaly. I'm thinking about moving and a property I'm interested in...I looked it up on Google earth and either the latitude or the longitude is 111.  11 !!!!! Really! I cant make this stuff up you guys. I'm useless writing fiction.
   For a long time now I've felt that the 11 thing for us is a form of communication from another dimension. (Enter Twilight Zone theme here) and if so, that's a huge accomplishment for their side. Big lion said in his post that "There has to be some reason we are all selected." and I'm sure there are dozens of other 11ers that feel the same way. I've also said in the past that being an 11er is like being one of the people in Close Encounters of the Third Kind. There were a handful of people in that movie who were bound and determined to follow their hearts and look where it got the most dedicated. Please remember I called shotgun!
Love 11erSteve
   PS When I get a second I'm going to get on the subject...The Secret. It's fabulous darlings!

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 07:59:25 PM »
Steve,

Interesting...but I am not surprised by the lattitude and longitude numbers you came up with.  That's the kind of "stuff" that happens to me all the time. LOL

I came across an interesting video you might like to watch(maybe you've seen it but I will send it anyway for others who may be interested in watching it.)

▶ 4:26
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBNdx1VK3Hs

Oct 9, 2013 - Uploaded by Brian Nelson
Ever wonder what all those 111 and 1111 sightings mean? ... Number 111 symbolizes the ...

Lin

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 05:34:39 PM »
Hi 11er's,

I too would like to say that I really enjoyed speaking to everyone during the conference call last Saturday.  I remain highly optimistic that we will eventually solve this mystery.  I think we are getting closer and closer each time we communicate with one another.  Yes, we are linked together in this and it did feel like family during the conference call.  We all have so much to offer and we all had different perspectives and opinions about why we have been singled out to receive the prompts.  We are from all walks of life....different States, different backgrounds, different occupations yet we all continuously receive the time prompts and repeating numbers in our life.

Many topics were discussed during our conversation which sparked a whole new level of thinking in our group.  Mel provided a good overview but Jason brought up a whole new level of looking at this which made me begin to think more about quantum physics....String Theory....and even Parallel Universe.  I have been thinking about this all week.  Is it possible that we are alive in this Universe and dead in the next Universe?  Vice versa....alive in the next Universe and dead in this one....duality....living in two Universes.....the prompts from another dimension?

Steve was right...we are all deep, deep,  thinkers....very intelligent 11er's that's for sure.  I hope those of you who were not able to join us can join us during our next conference call.  I'm sure you will find everyone very welcoming and open to any information or ideas you might have. 

Just as a little tidbit...I "accidentally" ....happened upon this......on Saturday June 6th the Florida  Play Three Midday winning number was 011.  Too bad we didn't play it ha Mel?

Namaste,
Lin

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 09:50:12 AM »
Hey all,
   I thought the conference call was a great step forward. Sometimes someone has a thought that really makes sense like when it was explained that seeing this increase of 11s is similar to the birthing process. That really rung true.
   Here is another thing that Pointman brought up months ago and that was the sightings of 444. For a while I thought that I was seeing 444 also but it was so infrequent that I really couldn't be sure. Last Monday morning I awoke and went into the kitchen and the clock on the stove was 444, then I saw it again 12 hours later and it just happens to be my birthday. And today I go into the kitchen and again it was 444.Whats up with that?! Clearly 444 is a part of my experience. WOW!
11erSteve

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2015, 12:19:34 AM »
Our conference call isn't far away. If anyone wants to call in and just listen, please do.
Over the part few weeks I cant help but think that 11 after the hour doesn't have anything to do with time. The 11s we see on clocks are just a way of alerting us to the number but I think time is irrelevant. I'm sure we all work on this daily, I know I do and I have eliminated time as a factor in the mystery.
With that being said I still am starting or finishing something at 11 past the hour. It's really been strong for me in the past 3 weeks.
Hope to hear from you at the conference call....or not!
11erSteve