Author Topic: Weird things in the atmosphere  (Read 20196 times)

Melbell1111

• View Profile
Re: Weird things in the atmosphere
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2015, 10:25:49 PM »
So lately I've been coming in touch with more and more Jewish people... Ironically in my conversations it turns out that the 11 phenomenon was also very real in their lives... So I thought there was no way this is a coincidence...
I've been feeling extremely drawn to the Israeli people..especially lately... I even celebrated Passover this year.. And it's getting stronger...
I went to a prophetic conference and one of the prophets kept harping on the "four corners of the earth" then it dawned on me like the ultimate revelation! 7+4 =11
So why is that important?? If you go to revelations 7 it says "After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” 4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.
5 From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,
from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,
from the tribe of Gad 12,000,
6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000,
from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,
from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,
7 from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,
from the tribe of Levi 12,000,
from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,
8 from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,
from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,
from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.

What it doesn't say is how they become sealed.. In the bible 7 is the number of completion... 7+4 =11 ..if you apply it to this chapter.. I believe we are supposed to be messengers to the Jewish people.. We are in the 11th hour, and the time of completion is drawing near for us to teach the Jewish nation. We are to tell them about the love of Christ and the things to come..we are to seal them with the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.. And we are to tell them about what is about to happen.. About the rapture of the church and about the end of age. Sometime after the numbers have been sealed.. Then the Christians will be raptured. And then the tribulation will begin..and the Jewish nation will begin coming to Christ.

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2015, 03:36:21 PM »
Hello all,
  Well I woke up in Montana this morning and I saw the first 11 of the day just as I was passing the clock on my dresser. 5:11.
I am writing to tell you my first thoughts on the subject.
   If you don't know I currently live in Portland Oregon and this morning in Montana I just couldn't help but think..no matter where I go there you are. Always with me. What a wonderful thing this is.
   This just has to be some kind of communication, the constant 11s no matter where I go or what I do. 
   What ever it is that compels us to see 11s has to come from a higher source. The source that we are all made up from, or where we come from, and probably/possibly where we go when we die.
   For me there is no doubt that something is trying to communicate with us and all we have to work with is the number 11.
   Possibly in the near future more information will be forthcoming. We were all non-eleveners at one point and now we are full blown 11ers. We may yet again evolve, if you get what I'm saying. I think so. I think we 11ers are very special. Very special.
Time will tell.
Your buddy 11erSteve   Thanks for more contributions from new and older members. 

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2015, 02:25:22 AM »
I don't think it is a coincidence that you are drawn to the Jewish people more and more. After all these years everything continues to center on Israel just as it was predicted. The lack of peace and the attempts to wipe Israel out time after time... The false peace process that has always been a farce and a trap. You can feel it in the air. It is a spiritual battle for sure.

WesleyE

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2015, 10:04:29 AM »
Hello,
This is my first time on this site and I'm just totally blown away by this.. I've been noticing the number 11 more and more now for almost a year. I usually see it as 11 minutes past any random hour 3 maybe 4 times, sometimes daily or every couple of days. On the day I discovered I was not alone, I noticed 7:11, 11:11, a picture of the twin towers that a friend posted on Facebook and 12:11 before I googled, eleven minutes past and was surprised to see that Google finished my sentence. I told my wife and two other friends just two days ago and only because I see now that I'm not alone.
What the hell does it mean? I'm not here by accident, how many of us out there are noticing the same thing? Is it positive or negative? Are we the positive to a negative. Is there more to come? These are just a few things in my head. Sorry for rambling.
WesleyE

Melbell1111

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2015, 10:51:40 PM »
Welcome WesleyE! You are definitely not alone.. You are in good company... And there is definitely a connection..one we will figure out eventually.. as long as we don't give up on searching for the answer

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2015, 09:17:24 PM »
Are we the positive to a negative.

Wesley,

I think that is a great question. I believe the answer is yes. It is hard to dispute that there is some kind of yin and yang to the world. So many opposing/opposite forces. The biggest is probably good and evil.