Author Topic: Mysteries on Ceres  (Read 5151 times)

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Mysteries on Ceres
« on: June 24, 2015, 02:59:11 AM »
The dwarf planet Ceres, which is which is located in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter has a lot of mysteries surrounding it. Images taken by the Dawn probe show a three-mile high pyramid shape along with photos of mysterious bright spots. These are real photos.
The pictures were taken from a distance of 2,700 miles. The pyramid really stands out from the rest of the landscape, which is pretty smooth. The bright spots are located in a crater, about 55 miles long. They really stand out as well and have scientists coming up with all kinds of theories. Salt and ice are a couple of ideas being thrown around, but this is not something that resembles anything else that’s been seen in the solar system.
If this turns out to be something really wild you have to wonder if we will ever be filled in on it. Either way, it shows that there are so many things that continue to surprise and baffle scientists. And we have seen such a tiny fraction of what is out there.

http://rt.com/news/269182-ceres-dwarf-images-peak/

Lin

• View Profile
Re: Mysteries on Ceres
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 09:10:05 PM »
Gene,

I think if you look closely at Ceres you will see an outline of the Pope's face.  Somehow I think the Vatican has something to do with those strange images!  LOL. That's what I think......!   The Vatican must have something to do with it.  They have all kinds of secrets.  LOL

Namaste,
Lin

Melbell1111

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 11:17:55 PM »
Hey Lin, I'm not too much into astrology or astronomy...but my Spirit has been drawn to the Jupiter and Venus show that's been going on in the night time sky. I'm interested to hear your take on it. Venus has been the brightest star in the night sky, and from what I've read it's usually always the lesser light, Jupiter is always the brightest. In the occult Venus represents the bright morning star aka lucifer..land Jupiter represents the priests ...I'm wondering if it's another sign? That lucifer is going to have his short time to rule and reign? (Aka revelation and tribulation?) what are your thoughts? Www.earthsky.org

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 02:09:28 AM »
Lin, I can see the outline a bit. Lol. Rumor has it the Vatican has a lot of secrets. This pope is interesting in that he is considered by some in prophecy to be the last pope. I might go into that on another thread in the near future. This could be an interesting topic. On top of prophecies and mysteries the pope’s willingness to interject his opinions on world matters may be an ongoing area of interest. With all the things going on in the world and everything coming to a peak it seems to be something to pay attention to, whether this pope turns out to be good or "terrible."