Author Topic: Project Lucy  (Read 3553 times)

Dred

• View Profile
Project Lucy
« on: September 27, 2015, 10:06:58 AM »
This is a video about Geoengineering.  Besides the changes our sun is going through it doesn't explain all the climate change problems we are having.  This video will help you see more of the picture.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr0Vcxjfaj0

Lin

• View Profile
Re: Project Lucy
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 03:03:37 PM »
Dred,

You should be able to see the moon from wherever you are if you have clear weather.  I am not so sure I will get to see it as the weather here is very cloudy and rainy....Steve, let us know if you get to see it in Montana?

The Blood Moons are significant to Israel because it seems as though every time there is a Blood Moon there is a historical event....usually some type of conflict. I can't remember the specifics but I'm sure you can find it if you do a little research.   I am sure Israel is on full alert.

Forgot to comment on the Fluoride......years ago I had a professor in college who swore we were being poisoned with fluoride.  If fact, he made us research it and when I completed my research I agreed with him.  I had no idea that it could affect the pineal gland though.  That was interesting. I do not drink water from the tap....EVER.

As for the Mandela effect...interesting....don't know what to make of it.  But then again how do you explain precognition and other psychic ability?  Or déjà vu?   Must be a parallel universe....

Jason Pointman....I sent you a message.....did you receive it?

Where in the world is our administrator Gene?  Gene are you doing ok??  Where are you??

Namaste,
Lin

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Project Lucy
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 12:11:39 AM »
Hi Lin. I am alive. I greatly appreciate your concern. Don't give up on me. I haven't given up. I have a lot of catching up to do. So much going on in the world.