Author Topic: The cult of ultimate evil  (Read 4557 times)

Dred

• View Profile
The cult of ultimate evil
« on: September 30, 2015, 06:30:53 PM »
This is a video about order followers, from secret societies, to military, to police and fireman.  The people that do what they are told to do regardless of if it is good or evil.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqBNGxLiAs

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
Re: The cult of ultimate evil
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 09:04:15 AM »
Im going to watch this when i get a chance, secret societies are turning into a new interst for me!

Dred

• View Profile
Re: The cult of ultimate evil
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 12:36:39 PM »
I've got a new website I like going to lately.  theocs101ark.com  The guy that runs the site Bill, used to have a popular channel ocs101 but it got shutdown cause that's how youtube works when you say stuff people don't want to hear.  But through setting up a fundraiser account he was able to get enough funds to set up the website and he posts videos everyday.  He talks about about how everything is tied to saturn, there is a lot to understand  if you are interested in going down this rabbit hole, cause you have to understand the origin of all religions and this means understanding a lot of history that you aren't taught.  Note Bill does cuss like a sailor it's his site he speaks his mind how he likes, and he always has his birds chirping in the background.