Author Topic: 11 and Angelic dream  (Read 4358 times)

1111wtf

• View Profile
11 and Angelic dream
« on: October 01, 2015, 02:50:53 AM »
I began noticing 11s this past summer. I'd see it mostly on digital clocks and my cell phone, then receipts. One night I had a strange dream of an angel talking to me. It was out of the ordinary for my dreams, almost as if she was trying to give my subconscious information, as I could not understand the language in which she spoke,, and her voice was very pure and beautiful. I have continued to see 11 very often. I notice when I'm thinking particular thoughts that  I'll glance at the clock and see 10 or 12 as well, when I do I check my thoughts, usually they are negative or unfavorable. I have been unable to obtain any answers with Meditation, so I experimented with Psilocybin mushrooms. My higher self spoke out loud during the trip, named off many areas in which I need to improve myself. This was a strange but invigorating experience. Later in the trip I had my eyes closed, and I felt an intense energy form in my head and a portal opened up. I know this to be unusual as well, the energy was very different from anything I've ever experienced. Odd occurrences that make you say WTF!

Dred

• View Profile
Re: 11 and Angelic dream
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 05:45:42 AM »
It's been a long time since I played with those they made my eyes so sore from the hard starring at everything for hours on end.  Here's an interesting video I watched recently where they talk about man using such substances as visionary aides.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLZABO3Gao8

1111wtf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 05:18:37 PM »
That is a great video. That man has done his research. I've done shrooms quite a few times, and that portal opening up was very out of the ordinary. I'm going to give it some time before I try that again. If that portal opens up again then I'm jumping in and going for a ride haha. A trip to Puru is in store for next year and I'm going to do Ayahuasca. I'm excited and a little nervous but I know it'll be a great experience. My belief is that Psychedelics are a gift from the gods, and we must use those gifts as an opportunity to go deeper into our minds for introspect that help us improve as humans. Many of our addictions and difficulties with mental illness can be treated with natural fungi and plants. Its sad that most of those with healing properties are illegal.

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 07:01:08 AM »
Be careful if you do take the trip to Peru to try Ayahuasca was recently a kid who died from it.  Don't know if it is fear adult viewing to keep people from not trying I don't know enough about it.  http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/14/u-s-teen-dies-after-taking-hallucinogenic-drug-ayahuasca-in-peru/  also recently Joe Rogan did an interview on Art Bell's Midnight in the dessert and speaks out on psychadelics and dmt along with other things like ufo's and what not it was an interesting interview left me curious to trying DMT if not Ayahuasca.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cDKRXkgTBg