Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 8176 times)

Constantly11

• View Profile
« on: December 16, 2015, 04:46:31 PM »
Hi everyone,
I have been reading your posts for quite sometime now without being a member, then I decided that I need to share with someone that understands what I'm going through in regards to seeing 11.
It started about six months after my mom passed away she passed Oct 2 2012 and around the same time I started getting my life together, I quit using stuff that was harming my body and my mind. At first it was 9:11 all the time then I started seeing the 11s on the clocks and license plates just like most of you have. Now I see every combination of 11 on clocks and plates for instance, 5:42 or 1:28 it doesn't matter the combination I recognize that it totals 11 automatically. 11s have become a big part of my life that I can't imagine not seeing it, it started off frustrating me because of the anticipation that something bad was going to happen. I am a spiritual person and I often considered myself a unique specimen of a being. I've come to the conclusion that its my mom communicating with me because when I'm feeling a certain way or I pray that my car doesn't stall, there it is in front of me and behind me on licence plates. Its an amazing experience and I am grateful that I'm not the only one going through this.

Candi

Big lion

• View Profile
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 10:31:37 AM »
welcome I have not been on in a bit but I totally understand were u are coming from. the key for me is to try and get to the bottom of the source of the seeing 11. always try to remember what you are thinking about at the time of the sighting of number 11. and share we are hopeful as a group we may come to the bottom of this.
are you of a certain faith belief?

Constantly11

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 09:34:54 PM »
Hello,
Thanks for your response, yes I do believe in God, and was baptized christian a long time ago, but christian or not I believe there is a God. I just can't shake this 11 thing, no matter what I do or where I go, there it is, like the other night I woke up at 1:28am then again at 5:33am, and no matter what its constant. I try to tell my family about it and they think I am crazy. Sometimes my thoughts are negative and sometimes positive when I see 11 or anything that equals 11. Like is it the 11th hour? I am just glad that this forum exists and I'm not going crazy, ya know? If I take the time to write down all the times I see 11 throughout the day, that's all my day will consist of, it's a trip. So what are your most recent experiences with 11? and are you of a certain faith?

Big lion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 04:17:26 PM »
I see the 11 all the time everyday all day maybe 10-20 time a day. I am a Child of Christ. from all the research I have done most people feel that this is a wake up call. I do believe that we are special. I feel that its a higher lvl of creation  that is trying to talk with us. and warning us about the end of this world. we have the ability to change thing with our guidance from the creator. how I don't knw. y us I dont knw. I know we have been chose for some reason.
for me I get a lot of dreams about the end of time. I also dream of this that has happen in the past. I dream conversation the day before they happen and with the same ppl in my dreams. strange. one thing I know if you talk to ppl about this they will think u are crazy. cause it does not happen to them. think back how happy u were when u found this web page. well I was.

bridge66

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 09:27:58 AM »
With out this site Big Lion,i would have commited myself a long long time ago,it just is the one thing that is constant.Happy 11er day to all.

Kiwi

• Finding others is the key
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 12:11:07 AM »
Hi Newbie,

I like your way of thinking in terms of looking for answers. 1111 if anything is a prompt. I went way down the rabbit hole looking. This was good for me because once you heed the prompt and put some energy into it, the connections come flowing thick and fast, in a rolling snowball of coincidences. I have arrived at what I believe to be a place of better understanding, but there is still a ways to go.

Personally I feel there is truth and wisdom in alot of the ancient texts including the bible. I like to fit them together and connect some of the missing dots that way.

Furthermore my opinion is that 11ers need to meet up in groups (physically). In my life I have experienced a full range of what could be described as paranormal/supernatural phenomena. Some which can be proven and some of which I would willingly take on a lie detector to prove (challenge to doco makers). I will describe these things in a later post... But this 11 thing is different than the other phenomena, this involves others, lots of others from around the world, a fact which I believe is important.

Kiwi

• Finding others is the key
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2016, 12:12:20 AM »
O I mean hi Constantly11. I am obviously a newbie also

Constantly11

• View Profile
Re: heavy heart
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 02:15:18 PM »
Hello all,
 I am also a Child of Christ and the reason why I know this is because he has blessed us in so many ways, one way I know for sure is the revelation about the coming days. I believe the 11s are his way of saying "open your eyes" and "wake up" to what is about to happen. I will stay strong for the Lord till death this I know. I found this cool website that I think you should take a look at, although I don't believe everything I read online this site is very informative and up-to-date, take a look and tell me what you think.

www.daniel11truth.com

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2016, 09:11:49 AM »
If i did with the first couple papers of the Urantia what was done for just revalations on that site, i think it would look somewhat similiar.

As a spiritualist myself and how it has become my own personal religeion....have you read anything out of the Urantia yet? 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.urantia.uuu.AOTXTENJQEKAQQIF&hl=en

i found a free version with NO PERMISSIONS whatsoever when you download this app off the playstore. 

But in total seriousness though, this may answer the deeper questions you cant seem to find the answers to.