Author Topic: 11's For World Peace  (Read 7111 times)

Lin

• View Profile
11's For World Peace
« on: December 24, 2015, 07:55:56 PM »
Greetings my fellow 11er's,

I have been thinking of all of you during this holiday season.  Many of us will celebrate the birth of Christ tomorrow and 2016 is right around the corner.  I truly miss reading your interesting posts.  We have wonderful chats from time -to-time.

I still get the 11:11 and other repeating numbers. Today as I thought about something I could do to help humanity ( I have an idea that won't cost me anything but time), my phone rang and my caller ID blurted out that the number calling was ( prefix) 111-1111.  There was a voice mail indicator but no message!  Another sign......I guess I need to act on what I was thinking about.  Spirit is relentless with me. My soul mission has not been completed yet.  2016 will be the year I get off my butt and do something that will make a difference.

I'd like to remind all 11er's that as a group we are extremely powerful spiritually.  I firmly believe that we have the ability to change the world for the better.....all we need to do is visualize world peace.....visualize a planet of peaceful loving people......ask spirit to help us change things for the better.  No doubt about it.....11er's have the collective consciousness to change the status quo.  Can you imagine millions of 11er's from all over the planet asking for peace at the same time?  Let's do it!    Let's do it everyday!

This is a favorite quote:
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” ~ Margaret Mead

To Constantly 11......yes, many people believe they have been prompted by a recently deceased love one.....I believe  they communicate with us through 11's and other repeating numbers.  I am happy you found us on this forum and we love to hear from you.  You will never be alone.

Hugs and love to all of you,
Lin

Dred

• View Profile
Re: 11's For World Peace
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 11:32:57 PM »
Seems the 11's still strong with you Lin.  I still get the numbers like crazy, I wish I knew the answers.  I do like to think I have God keeing a close eye on me and the 11's reaffirm that.  This week I got in a car accident totaled my car, I basically got forced off the road in a snowstorm Police shutdown the lane I was in and 2 cars in my blindspot wouldn't let me merge over, so to avoid the police I steered my car into the guardrail.  As I said I really think he watches over me, because now since I've been without a car, my boss has hired one of his friends on to help me get to one of my cleaning accounts that I wouldn't be able to take care of without transportation.  As well my Mother was visiting my sister who lives out of town when this happened, so I told her just to let her know what happened and I was okay.  Well my sister gave me 5000 dollars to buy a new car with.  So again here I go with my happy go lucky life and when things go wrong for me they just get better.  Stay positive, keep your karma in check someones looking for our better interests.  Great to here from you Lin, and welcome Constantly 11.

Dred

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 11's For World Peace
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 12:02:14 PM »
Merry Christmas everyone. Hopefully this coming year is a year with many breakthroughs, both in regards to the 11 phenomenon and for all those who have been dealing with difficulties. Prayers and best wishes.

Gene