Author Topic: Awakening  (Read 3261 times)

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Awakening
« on: February 02, 2016, 08:26:27 PM »
I was watching the movie Awakenings late last night. If you haven't seen or heard of it the movie stars Robert De Nero and Robin Williams. There are some analogies that could be drawn from the movie regarding the 11 phenomenon. People are awakened from decades in a catatonic state to find a new world... But what really got my attention was when I was getting tired and thinking of turning the movie off when I looked at the clock to see it was 1:11. It is commonly thought that this phenomenon is an awakening of sorts so the title and being drawn to the time at 1:11 really got my attention. What so many are experiencing with the number 11 and variations of it is often referred to as a spiritual awakening or awakening code...

Something made me check and it happens that Robin Williams departed this world on the 11th day of August. Was born on 7/21 which = 10. Died on 8/11 = 10. Drop the zeros and you have 11 there. Williams also married his last wife in 2011. De Niro's birth date was  8/17/1943 = 33. Add them individually and break them down and you will end up with 8/8/8. Those dates are on the bio snippet when you search their names in Google so I didn't have to do a lot to come up with those. Statistically you won't usually find this nearly this often so I thought it was worth noting given everything else.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 03:19:10 AM by Gene »