Author Topic: Cross  (Read 6080 times)

istret

• View Profile
Cross
« on: February 09, 2016, 05:02:45 PM »
I am new to this board and have read some posts out there. My 11 story begins with a Cross appearing on the rearview mirror of my truck. This happen on 11\20\2014 = 11. I immediately took a picture of it and the picture's time is 7:13 = 11. Since then I have had a whole lot of 11's in my life. The strongest ones are when my cell phone alarm goes off during different times of the night for no apparent reason and the numbers always equal 11. The Cross is still on the mirror of my truck and you cant wash it off. What a blessing it has been for over a year now to see that Cross every day. I don't know anything about this site but I would post pictures of it if I could

OneandOne

• View Profile
Re: Cross
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 11:02:10 AM »
This is quite strange. I've had a cross appear on my hand since 2013 around the same time the 11s started.
You can always use a mass hosting site like imgur to upload the picture to.

istret

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 12:55:39 PM »
I have attached a picture if you can view it. Is this cross still on your hand?

istret

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 04:31:23 PM »
This is another picture at night

OneandOne

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 09:35:20 PM »
That is interesting indeed. I'm just wondering, is it just on the one side mirror?
Trying to rule out adiabatic processes of convection between the internal structure of the mirror and the external mirror.

The cross is still on my hand, ill take a picture when I get home from work.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 01:24:54 AM »
I don't know anything about this site but I would post pictures of it if I could

Looks like you were able to attach the pictures (very interesting photos).

For anyone else who ever wants to post a picture you can click on "additional options" below where you type your message post. There is a spot that says "Attach" that you click onto and then "Browse" to find your picture from your computer. From there you can upload your photo. I believe when you do it this way that only members who are logged in will be able to see your photos.

If you post your photo to an online hosting site as member OneandOne mentioned then the image will appear to everyone even if not logged in. You would post your photo into your message in a similar fashion as the following example:

// img src="http://www.website-address-used.com/image-name.jpg"> //

Note: Do not include the // on the ends of that code. Those were included only to make the example code visible.

If you try this method and have any problems just let me know and I can help you out or I can even upload the photo to this website...

Gene
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 01:32:13 AM by Gene »

OneandOne

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 08:24:50 AM »
I had to kinda angle it because the iPhone focal distance is balls.

istret

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2016, 11:50:32 AM »
The Cross is only on one mirror - the drivers side. You can wash it all you want and it will never go away. Even when the mirror freezes and is covered in ice you can still visible see it

istret

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2016, 11:56:21 AM »
Here is one covered in ice

Big lion

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2016, 02:11:06 PM »
wow, that is so strange. I wonder what that means. I have had dream of a cross in the sky going threw and over clouds. looking just like the one u have in ur mirror. strange. the only difference is that I started to fly in my dream toward the clouds were the cross was

istret

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2016, 03:35:09 PM »
Look at this 11

Big lion

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2016, 03:40:31 PM »
your blessed! I hope you are praying for answers

istret

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2016, 04:18:13 PM »
I am extremely blessed and I do not know why. Before I received this Cross I would find excuses to not attend mass. Now I go to church (Catholic) every day.