Author Topic: 10 guests 1 user  (Read 4122 times)

Kiwi

• Finding others is the key
    • View Profile
10 guests 1 user
« on: February 19, 2016, 12:10:47 AM »
The last few times I've been here, there has been 11 guests viewing the site. Then I log in = 10 guests 1 user.

1 of you guests got anything to say?

Kiwi

• Finding others is the key
    • View Profile
Re: 10 guests 1 user
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 12:36:12 AM »
My week was full of 11s. Not sure about Monday or today (Friday) because I haven't checked yet. But Tuesday I sold 22 units, Wednesday 33 units, Thursday 22 units with an additional 33 second hand units collected. I do alot of driving, I listen to AM talkback, its the only clear station I can get, and it's all my stereo can do. Today on the radio every hour in the news, and as a conversation topic between news breaks was the subject of 111. Which is New Zealand's emergency phone number. Its call centre staff have been woefully inadequate lately. The amount of times I heard the words one one one spoken today was off the charts.

Theres more but you get the picture.

I will say this though, if you are an 11er seeing 11:11 on the clock all the time - go deep down the rabbit hole my friend, because once you put in effort, the 11 will start to manifest itself in even more bizarre and impossible ways, this is how you will know you doing what it wants.

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
Re: 10 guests 1 user
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 10:25:19 AM »
If you want to further go down the rabbit hole, i would read into Synchronicity.  I think the phenomenon is synonymous with 11:11.