Poll

why do we see number 11 and what is the message?

code signs from cosmos
8 (100%)
we are all crazy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: number 11  (Read 13061 times)

lisa

• View Profile
number 11
« on: March 30, 2012, 11:39:19 AM »
I am portuguese, living in Brussels. I have been seeing 11:11 on digit clocks for about 5 to 6 years. I spoke to my sisters about this but they looked at me with a puzzled face. I tried to speak to one or two persons but they thought I was a bit crazy. After a couple of years I stopped speaking about it and tried to forget it but the 11 was always popping-up everywhere.  I knew it was a sign, but what did it mean?
These last months the 11 number is appearing stronger than ever. Two weeks ago I was putting my camera down when a picture was taken by mistake. I wanted to delete it without looking at it but I did not, it was at night and I went to sleep. Next day when I looked at it I couldn’t believe it !!! It was me on the picture, a bit flu, and number 11 on it ! I have the picture if you want to see it.
A was born on 29 january = 11
The previous houses were I lived had the number 47 (11) and 1.
At work, I asked to leave (I am 59 years old) on pre-retirement. The decision on pre-retirement was signed on 21 march 2012=(11).
About 10 days ago I looked out of the window to the sky (sunset) and saw a big cloud that looked like a pre-historic bird. At the bottom of the cloud/bird the sky was blue and a white dove was flying towards me. I was marveled by such beauty. I ran to the room to get the smartphone and I made a picture of this (I also have the pic to show).  I think we have to act and do something. I’ve always thought of others before me.  I find that I attract lots of people. Everybody wants to be friends with me and they even admire me. Honestly, I don’t think I’m any special, I must have an invisible energy that attracts people to me. But what?
Please share your experience with me. I would love to understand better what is happening in the cosmos. Lisa

11Clouds

• View Profile
Re: number 11
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 08:53:28 PM »
I have a love/hate relationship with 11. I hate it because it sometimes scares me. I love it because it makes me feel apart of something grand.

11crazy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 10:17:59 AM »
After looking at Lisa's post I realized that all the numbers in my birthdate equal the number 33. I see the number 3:33 on the clock quite often. Usually I see it in the am when I should normally be asleep, but I wake up, look at the clock and there it is. I also agree that this event has a deep message that requires action, but what's the message and what action is required? I like 11 clouds have a love hate relationship with the number 11.

jay11

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 12:00:36 AM »
Hi guys....finally nice to know that there are more experiencing the same thing i do... well this has been going on with me for the past 2-3 years but has only increased in frequency and has become more intense at the start of this year. Im sure we have all established that this is way more than just a coincidence.

I have not paid much attention to this as my own research has been about world religions and of late about the coming events in december 2012. It is only recently i have realised a vauge connection between the 2012 theories and seeing 11.

I would would like to validate this and i need your help my friends. Please explore talks by a japanese politician princess 1) Koru nakamoru, 2) 2012 talk by swami nithayanada, 3) the pleiadian theory, 4) Ascension Earth 2012 and lastly my latest source i have come across.... 5) http://www.livinglightuniverse.com/topic_seeing_11-11_number_patterns.html

All these have a very strong overlap of ideas and despite the weird and maybe ecentric ideas all these people hold....i cant help but have a rather strong inclination towards feeling that it makes sense and its true.

I really hope would look them up on youtube and share your experiences and findings.

Jay

jay11

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 12:05:44 AM »
Hi Lisa,

I may have some answers for you but its validity you must always be weary of. Keep an open mind and never believe another fully until you feel it is right yourself.

i have learnt that we who are seeing 11 are destined for higher spiritual ascension. Yes many others are as well but we have some other special role that i have no clue to what it may be. we are now currently living in the realms of the 3rd and 4th dimensions and december 2012 marks the start of our consciouness and self rise into the 5th dimension. this will be done with the help of those we have considred our God, gods ect..... there is a universal meaning behind all this which is on another topic as a whole.

Refer to the sources on my previous post for some self research and i hope you find some personal answers too :)

lisa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 09:09:20 AM »
Thank you for the reply, Jay11. I'm happy to know that I'm not alone.
I've just come back from Nepal and I feel more and more the need to be with nature and simplicity. I've learned also that one needs to be humble in order to integrate nature and be part of it. I think this is the beginning of opening the mind. Messages come from nature and by being attentive and humble we can see them and transmit to others.
lots of love and peace
lisa

jay11

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 12:00:37 PM »
Hi Lisa

Thats beautiful to hear i have always wanted to make a trip to nepal. It is a very strong energy centre here on earth and it shows by the brief way you have described your experience. Just hearing about it makes me feel somewhat at peace. We are part of nature and have always been. Yes that is true! being humble allows us to be open minded and unafraid to understand and accept the unfamiliar and unusual in terms of experiences. It truly helps one open up and develop spiritually.
Peace and love right back at ya
jay

lisa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 08:29:35 AM »
Hi Jay,

Am so happy you capture so well what I felt.  Finally I found someone who speaks the same language, hahahaha!  :) thanks and thanks,Lisa

PSimon23

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 03:39:35 AM »
Similar subject was being discussed at yahoo answers last week. I can post the link if needed.
I'm on Twitter and my essay

jay11

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 05:58:04 AM »
So anything new guys ? what have we discovered or came across since we all last spoke ?

Oh and hey there! Simon ! :)

mikehancho11

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2012, 09:41:50 PM »
Well, I have been seeing 6:11 all month.  I have a theory that this may be a count down.  If next month the number changes to 5:11 being the most prominent it should count down each month until December at 1:11.  Then what?

I'll post if this happens. 

I did have a pause for about 3 weeks.  Then it started again.