Author Topic: more 11  (Read 8215 times)

Big lion

• View Profile
more 11
« on: February 25, 2016, 04:34:04 PM »
is it just me or are others finding that the number 11 is increasing? just wanted to know if its only me. If it is can anyone tell me y they feel its happening.  thank you 11 team

Constantly11

• View Profile
Re: more 11
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 02:26:01 PM »
HI Big Lion,
I do feel the 11s are increasing, not only 11 but in particular 9:11, for me this one kind of freaks me out and if I know its gonna be 9:11 on the clock I try to avoid looking at it.

I have also been having problems with my microwave syncing up with my coffee maker, for some reason my coffee makers time runs fast, I reset it but it does the same thing over and over again, when I look at the microwave it will say 12:17 and my coffee maker will say 12:26, hmm... I just leave it alone now.

OneandOne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 09:07:20 PM »
It does seem to be occurring more and more. My eleven sightings have changed in the past months, all I see now is 44, 11 & 55.
I keep waking up and checking the clock to see :44.
It just feels as though something big is coming?

OneandOne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 09:56:57 AM »
I'm also seeing 37.

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 09:22:46 PM »
Welcome new posters, sorry I haven't said much lately just been trying to get my life back on track.  Yes I do feel like the 11's are coming a lot more then usual lately.  I've said this many times before on the forum though, it's more then just 11's for me, there is always a pattern to the numbers.  For me they are either repeating such as 111, or mirrored such as 12 21 or 12 51, or they deal with my birth date and time I was born at 1:17 am so I often see 1 17 or 11 17, or the numbers add to 11 such as 1 28 or 2 27.  Maybe I'm obsessed I'm not sure, but after all this time posting I still don't feel any closer to the actual answers, so anything anyone please share because I am always interested in learning more about the phenomenon as I can never turn it off.

Thanks Dred.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 02:38:50 AM »
Welcome new posters, sorry I haven't said much lately just been trying to get my life back on track.

I can relate. I have been going through a lot. Family illness, distractions, survival. I think there are forces at work really trying to keep me from the site. I wonder how many others are fighting this. I know I need to come up with a better way to prioritize. A lot of this stuff seems like a direct attack from evil forces. I need to put these under my foot. But its a work in progress. Maybe it is more proof that this is important work that the enemy does not want accomplished. Seeing a lot of 123, 234 sequences, especially on the clock. I feel like these are signs that things will work out. When I have seen them at the height of these trials the worst of things have worked out. 11s generally increase with them.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 10:02:57 PM »
Greetings my fellow 11er's!

11er Steve....so happy to hear from you!  And, Gene happy to hear from you too!  All went " fairly" well with surgery but I am facing at least two more surgeries down the road.  UGH....I am just dealing with it.  We all have our life issues to deal with.  As I've said before...none of us escapes the hardships.  Thank you so much for your concerns........I keep getting those 11's and other repeating numbers and I welcome them.  I love reading all the new posts on the forum...some new ideas expressed and experienced ....there are so many of us out there.  It is comforting to know that so many people receive 11's ......!!!!

Gene, you said " I can relate.  I have been going through a lot."  I hope everything works out for you....I will keep you in my prayers....and yes, time is going by at warped speed....it does seem to be going faster and faster. 

So since I have had a lot of time on my hands I found some interesting things to watch on YouTube.  I found a series of four videos which I think our group might enjoy....you will need to search the links on YouTube....I thought they were great.  The series is titled: 

INNER WORLDS. OUTER WORLDS

Part 1 is Akasha

Part 2 is The Spiral

Part 3 is The Serpent and the Lotus

Part 4 is. Beyond Thinking

I especially loved part 2 The Spiral and part 4 Beyond Thinking but they were all good.  I thought I might pass this on to you.

Namaste
XOXO
Lin

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2016, 11:23:06 AM »
I FINALLY have some time to watch these over the next three days!