Author Topic: Phase in, phase out  (Read 6930 times)

mikehancho11

• View Profile
Phase in, phase out
« on: September 17, 2016, 10:56:57 PM »
Hello 11ers,

I wanted to chime in and express some feelings for all of you. Some of you have just got here and others are seasoned vets.  I first chimed in back in 2012 with so many questions and fears of the unknown.  I have come to peace with this phenomena and it no longer is tormenting me.  I don't know why it has stopped but it has.  But, like a true 11er, I was relating back to the past couple years and connecting some of the dots of life events.  Two years ago the Phenomena started slowing down.  My life was on the pivot point of major changes to come.  Over the last year, I lost 2 brothers, my best friend and my uncle.  Since then, it has stopped.  I am getting back into a normal routine and things seem to have started to stabilize.  I have had some really great things happen also and not just tragedy.  Through all of this experience I have grown as a person and have a more deep connection with life.  I enjoy and notice the little things more.  The every day miracles that we all see and feel but get distracted from.  We are created to to connect with each other and not be alone.  My experience may be unique but this phenomena has made me change the way I live life.  So, don't fret it, none of us get out alive. Live and love with all your 11er might!

Big lion

• View Profile
Re: Phase in, phase out
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 10:13:59 AM »
Thank you for posting that. I feel that we are all going threw hard times. but if we hold on thing will get better.
Mike keep strong. we are all here for a reason.

mikehancho11

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 04:20:12 PM »
Well, I spoke to soon. I am getting hammered again!  Not an 11 in sight and then BAM, direct hit.  Huge medical issues with family and 11's around every corner. I am so ready for this to be done.  I have looked at this from so many different perspectives, angles and theories and it all boils down to misery.

Sorry for the rant, just need to vent.

Hey 11erSteve, saw your call out.  Thanks for the Secrete reminder, Im trying buddy. Hanging on by a thread.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 04:25:59 PM by mikehancho11 »

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 05:46:03 PM »
I'm in the same boat Mike. It is why I haven't been around. Life has truly tested me, in ways I can't imagine. It's like....how heavy can life get? The pain of my  experiences really knocked me down there for a second. But we gotta pull ourselves up Mike...or we become slaves to our depression.  The human spirit, as I've recently discovered, is much stronger than I thought.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 12:46:26 AM »
I'm in that same boat. It's been a long stretch. Has got to be a reason for it, just like being a part of this whole phenomenon. And praying for a breakthrough soon. Prayers to all.

Angel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 03:40:17 PM »
Hi guys, I've not been around for a while but I've missed you. A couple of years ago life grabbed hold of me and began to run, it was the best I could do to lag behind...... reading last few posts I see that I've not been on my own in that respect. Hope you're all ok, hopefully I've turned a corner now so I can start to breath properly again.  Still seeing the numbers, some doubles, but strangely 11 past odd hours.... I see I wasn't alone in that too.... I've always been able to see patterns.... so much so that it drives me crazy sometimes. Still looking for the answers, trying everything I can to explain it......looking for new theories too, thinking outside the box...... watching ancient aliens again, head buzzing with all latest findings..... this is a quick one tonight.... just wanted say Hi...... so Hi lol x

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2017, 01:37:51 AM »
Great to have you back, Angel! A lot of what you are talking about is definitely relatable to a lot of people on here. Of course, the repeating numbers and patterns are right in line with most of us experiencing this phenomenon. Glad to hear you have turned a corner in your life. I hope it keeps going in the right direction. Hearing some positive things can only give hope to those who are still trying to get around that bend. Its been a long season for a lot of us. I have just posted up a topic on the law of attraction and positive thinking and such. Hopefully it can turn into something at some point that will helpful to people.

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 03:47:44 PM »
Hello 11ers,,
   Nice to hear from Angel. Its been a  long time. I remember you.
   Also that was a very in depth post from Gene. Lots to think about.
   I don't have a new topic but its gotten to the point that I should say that I'm seeing 11 after the hour now between 4 and 6 times a day...every day. In the beginning, seven years ago, I'd see it twice a day but now I feel frustration because its so frequent and I still cant make sense of it.
Love,11erSteve