Author Topic: Keep it to ourselves?  (Read 32152 times)

jlc1111

• View Profile
Re: Keep it to ourselves?
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2013, 09:29:55 AM »

Let me ask any of you these questions, if I may: 

1.  Do you ever notice the "11" when you are at a cross road and have to different path's you can take? 
2.  Do you ever notice "11" when you are about to do something you probably shouldn't? 
3.  Do you see it when you are doing something to help another person? 
4.  Does it give you goose bumps & make the hair on your arms stand up when you see "11"?

#3 - yes, constantly
#4 - this happened at first until I got used to it
11:11...it's about time, and it's not.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2013, 03:59:24 PM »
I agree. I think if you watch the progression of events over the past decade or so and how things are moving now you get a sense that things are moving into a different realm if you will. Events and attitudes have changed so much the past 20 years or so it is amazing. Not necessarily in a good way, but I think that the world is headed for a new beginning; or ending. Depends on the way you look at it. Unfortunately things could and probably will get worse before they get better. I think humanity is showing just how primitive and simple it is right now. We do not seem to learn from history.

mikehancho11

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2013, 10:00:38 AM »
I am not a surfer but to use an analogy of surfing, a new set is in and Im riding a gnarly set of 11 waves  8)

Hope all my 11er friends are staying possitive and changing the world with love and kindness!

Angamie

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2013, 12:21:08 PM »
This is very interesting. I'm going to start a new thread to help boil down our similarities. I think we need to go a little deeper.
This is really, really weird. I just don't get it.

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2014, 01:31:41 PM »
It is after 10:00 am here on the West coast and I have seen 11 after twice already. I have read all of the posts on this topic and I too think it's a good idea to see what, if anything, we have in common. It reminds me of Close Encounters of The Third Kind, although I am not expecting an alien encounter or anything like that. But we are picking up some sort of transmission huh?
I started a new topic last week and some, but not a lot of responses. I am going to modify my idea and create a questionnaire with hopes that more people talk about it our unusual experiences.
Don't feel strange when you speak about it with others that aren't having the same experiences. I found out about 11phenomenomn.com from my neighbor and she is not an 11er. Another time I mentioned it in public and stumbled across another 11er.
If you are a guest or a member here...speak up please, we'll get further with dialog.
I'm proud and excited to be one of the chosen ones, an 11er. Love and peace to you all. 11erSteve