Author Topic: Antichrist and 11  (Read 12949 times)

mostgauche

• View Profile
Antichrist and 11
« on: October 09, 2016, 04:02:46 AM »
Hi around a month ago i was meddling around with lsd and i came in contact with what i can only describe as "god" or the universe. It told me that everything in society was built for me, the perfect storm so i could take power and unite humanity. Ever since that day i have been seeing 11 everywhere. The other day i was driving and saw a car with a devil picture sticker on the back and the car adjacent to it had the number plate 111.

i saw this on the website
esus Christ = 11 Letters

The following also contain 11 letters:

Jesus is Lord
Our Redeemer
Savior Jesus
God in Heaven
God Almighty
My name Is Joel Trotter which also has 11 letters, my middle name is cameron which is 11 letters if you use my first and middle name. My full name is 18 letters divided by 3 = 666. Ive also did a numerology test and my expression number is 11.
The universe has been talking to me directly for a month now, warning me of things and looking after me while i find my destiny.

Ive made this thread to just get some advice from people and validation that im not going insane and that the universe has really chosen me. Im scared and excited because my vision of the world is alot happier then the shit we have today.

I know this isn't because of a drug induced state because ive been seeing signs for weeks when  i havnt touched a drug, like ill be thinking a thought and the radio says the exact same thing or someone who i'm close to expresses it. It told me to watch tv the other night because i would find something funny and it showed me a hulk hogan reference on a game show ( i think hulk hogan is hilarious).

11erSteve

• View Profile
Re: Antichrist and 11
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 03:28:58 PM »
Hello all,
   I don't really have anything new to write about except for one thing. For months now I've been seeing ten minutes after the hour. So much so that like the number 11 it has gone way beyond being coincidence. What do I make of it? Eleven is right around the corner so I wait for it. When the clock advances to 11 after I just meditate, I don't really think of anything . I just let my mind go blank and a minute or two later I go back to whatever I was doing. And what comes from this exercise? Nothing. Nothing I can detect. But I do it because its better than doing nothing.
   I don't know what else to do. For years I've tried to make sense of it but I cant.
   I see 11 after on clock so much its starting to annoy me again.
   Today I've seen 8:11, 9:11 and 1:11 and its like this every day, and has been like this for more than six years.
   You know the only thing we haven't tried is seeking professional help. Just a thought but a few years ago I was in contact with a psychologist and she was fascinated with the thought of a group of people struggling with the phenomenon, but had no input.
   Any thoughts?

A big hello to mikehoncho (hope you are utilizing The Secret, as I do) and to Lin, my 11er buddy.
   11erSteve

mostgauche

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 10:35:38 AM »
Its a hard one but i believe its the universe showing us a path. Follow 11 and you will find rewards. I have a special bond with the universe that i cant explain and 11 has helped me alot lately.

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 01:08:40 PM »
Yesterday I posted times when I saw 11 after...8:11, 9:11 and 1:11. By the end of the day I also saw 6:11pm and 8:11 pm. Five times. Its like running into a wall because I cant make sense to it nor can I connect with it. Its too bad we don't have some kind of special power. I'm as ordinary as a loaf of bread, I just see 11's all the time. I'm sure some of you can relate and understand my occasional frustration with the phenomenon.
   11erSteve

11erSteve

• View Profile
Patterns
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 11:09:21 AM »
Hello again people,
   I've been contributing for a while now and I've also had times when I was silent. I had a thought yesterday and I think I'll run with it for a little while.
   I have been seeing 11's for more than six years now and besides this I'm a very competent problem solver. If I have a problem or if I want to accomplish a task I follow the same basic formula. I determine the cause of the problem, come up with what I hope is the most logical solution and I apply that solution. If I don't get the results I want I try the next most logical solution. If that doesn't work I keep at it. Always trying to uncover the most logical solution. On rare solution occasions I've worked myself to the bottom of the list where the most logical solution "in disguise" exists.
   When I search for a solution I don't always know which direction to take but I know if I remain inactive nothing happens. So what is the best plan of attack? It doesn't matter! What matters is that you start doing something, even if the results are a failure. When we fail it only tells us that this solution didn't work so we try something else until succeed. Thomas Edison made about a thousand useless light bulbs until he got one that worked.
   As a group we've done just this haven't we? Remember the conference calls last year? Others have contributed columns of information and some share YouTube videos or books. We've been hacking away for a while now and I'm sorry to say we are no closer to resolution than before.
   Ever since I became aware that I was an 11er the number has been with me constantly. I'm more of a clock 11er than seeing 11's elsewhere. Anybody can see 11 on a license plate or a receipt so to me those 11's are meaningless, something anybody can see but constantly seeing 11 on a clock is a gift and not everybody sees 11 after on clocks.
 Rarely do I have a day when I don't see 11 after. I posted a while back that the 11 sightings had increased and that gave me an idea. I'm going to post my 11 after sightings each day from the previous day for a while to see if you have similar sightings or to see if there is some kind of pattern. I've mentioned this before, if you are an 11er then you probably possess a keen ability to recognize patterns. This is a strong suit for me as well but I might miss something that makes sense to you.
   Two days ago on Oct 9th I saw:  8:11 and 9:11am then 1:11, 6:11 and 8:11pm
   Yesterday the 10th I saw: 6:11 8:11 and 9:11pm.
   Tomorrow I'll post only todays sightings and I can tell you that it will start with 8:11am but the day is young.
   This may seem like taking steps in the darkness but nothing changes unless we take some kind of measure.
   Just for giggles lets see where this goes, maybe nowhere maybe somewhere.
   See you tomorrow, 11erSteve

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 10:52:41 AM »
On 10-11-2016 I saw 8:11 9:11 and2:11pm.
See you tomorrow. 11erSteve

11erSteve

• View Profile
Patterns
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 09:16:11 AM »
Yesterday was one of the rare exceptions when I didn't see an 11. I was in Yellowstone park most of the day without a clock except the one in my truck.
I did see 7:11 already this morning.
And yes Lin see the number, accept it and keep moving along.
We 11ers are all special, that's for sure.
Love ya all, 11erSteve

Constantly11

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2016, 07:11:01 PM »
Hi 11erSteve,

Your posts have got me thinking... Even though we are all in different time zones do you think we all see 11 after the hour at the same time? For instance it's 5:01 mountain time right now, but I'm sure my post will display a different time.

My times today were... 8:11, 11:11, 12:11, and 4:11 so far.. and I also feel frequencies on the times 10:46, 12:35, 12:44, and 12:53    (all equals 11) these are only a few examples that I see on a daily basis.

I've also come to the conclusion to acknowledge the time and move on. I used to think something bad was going to happen, but if it hasn't happened by now then it probably isn't going to. I'm feeling more and more content with the number 11 and accept that it is now apart of my life, and I'm okay with that.

Its 11 after the hour somewhere... right?

11erSteve

• View Profile
Patterns
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 08:12:07 AM »
Thank you Constantly11 for posting your thoughts. Yes even in different time zones we have to be looking at the clock at the same times...on occasion. The whole reason for posting my times is to see if we are having any similarities or patterns.
Yesterday I saw 7:11am and 8:11pm.
Although I was thinking maybe this isn't such a good idea I'm going to keep posting for a while.

11erSteve

• View Profile
Patterns
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2016, 08:14:10 AM »
I only saw 11 after once...at 9:11pm.
See you tomorrow.

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2016, 02:09:31 PM »
On Saturday I saw 7:11 am  and that was it.

11erSteve

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2016, 11:10:49 PM »
Sunday was 7:11am  12:11 and 2:11pm.

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2016, 05:20:55 PM »
Monday was 8:11am 11:11am and 2:11pm.
The 2:11 sighting was a double. I was driving by a store that had a sign out front that said 2:11 when I passed by. My truck clock read 2:06. Someone's clock is a little off, the stores I think. A few minutes later my eyes just went to the clock in my dashboard and it was 2:11!
I've been keeping a written record at home and every day I write down the times. Not sure if it will do any good but it cant hurt. I suggest you do the same just for your own knowledge.
Have a couple of 11s under my belt already today so I'll post again tomorrow.
11erSteve

11erSteve

• View Profile
Patterns
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2016, 01:26:56 PM »
Hey all,
   My internet connection fails all the time and that's why you haven't heard from me in a few days. Might be just as well. If there were some connections with the 11s we see we would have known about it by now. I do think its interesting to keep a log of the times we see, I encourage you to keep track of the times you see.
OK see you, 11erSteve

Kiwi

• Finding others is the key
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2016, 11:31:49 PM »
Hi there Mostgauche,

The topic 'antichrist' caught my attention. First off I too had a clear vision of becoming the boss of my country last time I had lsd, which was many years ago. It was so clear at the time. But I couldn't quite put the thoughts clearly back together the next day :(

Anyway, we already 'carry' the mark of the beast.
Mark 1: bankcards, containing the number of a mans name (your name), why are all machines designed to require a flick of the right wrist to use them.
Mark 2: photo I'd, also containing the number of a mans name and of course the image of your forehead.
Try to live without these.
You can't work in nz without a bank account
You can't access your bank account without at least one mark.
The reasons why these are the marks are many.
Did you willingly accept them?
At some point the 144000 will reject these marks and move to the mountain tops in the wilderness.
While I'm at it. The whore of Babylon is in fact the internet.