Author Topic: Antichrist and 11  (Read 12945 times)

Bltullis

• View Profile
Re: Antichrist and 11
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2016, 11:26:20 AM »
The first time I ever experienced the 11's was when my mom passed away, the time I saw was 11:11
I saw 11's on clocks a few times after she died before we buried her. One time I saw a commercial on tv , there was a clock on the nightstand and the time on the clock was 11:11, have not seen the commercial since.  Last night my grandson was born, date of birth 11-11 time 11:48.  My mom passed this last September, this is the first time I've seen the 11's since that week.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Patterns
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2016, 01:06:12 AM »
Thank you Constantly11 for posting your thoughts. Yes even in different time zones we have to be looking at the clock at the same times...on occasion. The whole reason for posting my times is to see if we are having any similarities or patterns.
Yesterday I saw 7:11am and 8:11pm.
Although I was thinking maybe this isn't such a good idea I'm going to keep posting for a while.

Wow, Steve. I was just getting ready to reply to another post where you mentioned 7:11 and saw this one where you saw that and 8:11. Tuesday night I got 7:11 and 8:11. The only reason I was going to mention it aside from first seeing the one post about 7:11 is that I had a very strong feeling when I got both of those. I don't recall those ever being times that I have noticed much at all either in comparison. In fact, if I had to guess I think those may be the times with 11 that I have noticed the least. Most other times jump out at me because of having so many frequent runs with them. Seeing this post with 7:11 and 8:11 is wild. I don't know what it means. The feeling I had was mostly good so hopefully it is a good sign.